Your the one.

a LOVE to DIE for.

"How dare you!!! How dare you keep my son away from me." said Junhyung, he really wanted to yell at the top of his lungs at Luna but he didn't, he was worried Hyun Su might get scared.

"Junyung, please let me explain." begged Luna.

"Son?" questioned Hyun Su, he then turned to looked at Junhyung "Are you my dad?" he asked. He was a smart kid.

Junhyung wanted to cry even more when his son asked him, all these years he didn't know who his dad was.

Junhyung nodded "Yes, im your dad, your my son and im so sorry for not being there for you." said Junhyung while he kissed his son's cheeks.

Luna was crying, she never thought Junhyung would find out this early. Seeing them together made her cry tears of joys, you have no idea how much she wanted to see Hyun Su in his dads arms and knowing that Junhyung is his dad.

"Mommy, is it true? is he really my dad?" asked Hyun Su.

Luna wanted to say no and take her son and run away, but she coudn't lie to him. "He is. Junhyung is your dad."

Hyun Su was surprised, he then hugged Junhyung.

"Dad, don't ever leave me again." cried Hyun Su as he held onto his father.

Junhyung patted his back "I never will."

Junhyung then looked at Luna, seeing her cry always broke his heart. They made eye contact and Junhyung then started walking away from the room.

"Wait, where are you taking him!!!!" asked Luna as she ran down the stairs to catch up.

"I'm taking him with me." said Junhyung.

"NO, you can't please don't take my son away from me. Please Junhyung." she then fell to Junhyung's feet and held onto them. "Please don't take him." she continued begging.

Hyun Su looked at his mom crying and it broke his tiny heart.

"Mommy, don't cry." said Hyun Su.

Junhyung looked at Hyun Su who was still in his arms. He knew he was hurting and didn't want his son to hurt the way he was. The other thing that they had in common was that both their hearts broke when they saw Luna cry.

Junhyung then put Hyun Su down.

"Go outside and wait for me."

Hyun Su nodded and ran outside.

It was now Junhyung and Luna in the empty house. Luna was still at Junhyung's feet. Junhyung was looking down at her and trying his best not to let go a single tear.

"Your a great liar huh." said Junhyung

"I don't care what you think of me, just don't take Hyun Su away from me. He's the only one I got." said Luna as she clinged to Junhyung's left leg.

Luna didn't want to let go for two reasons, one reason was that she wanted her son to stay and the second reason was that she also wanted Junhyung to stay.

"You took him away from me, you didn't even tell me you were pregnant. All I knew was that your love toward me was fake. You cheated on me with Kikwang, you lied about dieing and ran away with my son. You messed up my life."

"Cheated?" Luna then got up and they were know face to face.

"I never cheated on you with Kikwang." said Luna with the most confused face ever.

"I'm sick of your lies."

Out of no where Luna slapped him.

"I never lied. I never ever in my life cheated on you. You are the one of cheated on my, your the one....your the one....."

Luna then stopped, she was thinking if she should continue what she was saying.

"Im the one that what?" asked Junhyung.

"Your the one who exposed that video of the night we made love, the night we made Hyun Su. Your the one who destroyed me. You have no idea how hurt I was, I tried my best to keep us together but you pushed me away and left me to be with someone else. You made it clear that you hated me."

Luna stopped crying but her eyes were red.

Junhyung on the other hand was on the verge to start his on water works, but he kept himself from doing so.

"If you hadn't cheated on me and if you hadn't played with my heart I would have never done that. You got what you deserved." said Junhyung.

Junhyung then turned around and started walking away but then Luna ran and stood infront of him once more.

"I never deserved the things you did to me. I never deserved to be with you, but in the end you don't deserve to have my love. I will never again reconize you as the man I once loved but as the man who killed my soul."

Junhyung wanted to pull Luna into his arms and tell her to take it back what she just said, but the strong beating pain in his heart prevented him to do so.

"Whatever, hate me for all I care but Hyun Su is my son and I will make sure he never forget's it." said Junhyung.

"Kikwang and I will never let you do that. You will never have Hyun Su all to yourself." yelled Luna.

Junhyung got angry that the sound of Kikwangs name. Without thinking he went over to Luna grabbed her by the wrist and went to the living room where he threw her to the couch. Junhyung the went on top of her and just stared at the scared girl he loves so much.

Luna was scared and wanted him to get off but at the same time she felt her beating faster and just wanted to stare at his face forever.

They looked at eachother for a long time, both hearts were racing at a high speed.

"Kikwang? Is he all you think about? Is he the one you love? what about the father of your child? Do you love him?" asked Junhyung as he looked down at the beautiful girl.

"Get off me." said Luna as she turned her head to look away from Junhyung's eyes.

"It's been a long time since we've been so close." said Junhyung.

Luna still was looking away and ignoring his words.

"I remember that night as if it was last night, shall we have a recap?" asked Junhyung clearly wanting to kiss Luna once more.

"Get off me." said Luna once more.

Junhyung then grabbed Luna's chin with his left hand and made her look at him.

Junhyung slowly started leaning in and Luna started stuggling to move her head away but Junhyung made sure that it didn't happen.

Junhyung saw that she was about to cry once more and that's when he shifted his gaze away from her lips and into her eyes.

"Like I said, hate me all you want but Hyun Su will be with me." Junhyung then kissed Luna's forehead for about ten seconds.

During those ten seconds Luna closed her eye's and enjoyed Junhyung's soft warm lips of her skin. Junhyung had his eyes closed aswell and as much as he wanted to kiss her on the lips, the kiss he was giving her on her forehead was still satisifying.

Junhyung then got off Luna and started walking away without looking back but then he stopped.

"Hyun Su will be over at the beach house with me. Don't worry i'll make sure to take care of him. I'll bring him back tomorrow, im not like you Luna. I won't keep our son away from one of his parents."

Junhyung then walked away leaving crying Luna on the couch. She knew Junhyung would bring her son back but she was still crying for everything that happened. Now that he's back she was scared she might want him to be with her again and she feared getting hurt.

Luna got up and looked through the door to see the two loves of her life walk away under the night sky.

 

 

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. Please update and subscribe :)

BIG NEWS EVERYONE!!!!! I have started a new story titled "Miss NOT so innocent rebel."

I coudn't wait any longer and had to start writing, please be sure to check it out!!!!!

I WILL STILL UPDATE "a LOVE to DIE for." EVERYDAY!!!!! 

So please be sure to show your support on my new laughter filled story :)

THANK YOU!!!! :)