My heart still hurts.

a LOVE to DIE for.

TWO AND A HALF LONG YEAR'S LATER

------------

LUNA'S POV

As I sit on the warm sand and stare out at beautiful ocean I reflect on my past. 

I moved in with Kikwang and he has taken care of me ever since. We lived in a huge beach house away from everyone. My brother was now studying in the US, he want's to become a doctor so we no longer would have to depend on Kikwang. Kikwang and I have ever since been best friends but nothing more, we both had our high school diploma's. Kikwang has always been there for me and I could never repay him for all that he's done.

My treatment went better than what I thought.

I was now cured.

I look at the world from a different point of view now and cherish every single second of life.

The thought of being cured brought happiness to me, I no longer had to worry about what time I had to take my next medication or the date I would finally leave this earth. My life has still much more to offer me and I look foward to it.

But eventhough my deadly heart disease was now gone, my heart still hurts.

Junhyung still was in my heart and in my memories.

I loved recalling the sweet times we shared and the way he made me feel when ever he smiled at me. I tried to forget those moment's cause I know they were all fake, he never cared for me or loved me. I still remember all the pain he brought me but as much as I want to hate him, I can't.

I could never hate the father of my son.

"Momma, Momma, look, it's a pretty rock." said my son as he came running to me with a rock in his hand.

I hugged him and sat him on my lap and looked at the rock he was holding.

"Wow, it sure is pretty, are you going to put it in your rock collection?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, i'll go tell Kikwang."

My two year old then got up and started running back to the house. He then accidently tripped and fell on to the sand, I quickly ran to him and held him close.

"Are you ok Hyun Su?" I asked as I checked his body for any injuries.

"My eye." he cried. He had sand in it, I started blowing in his eyes and soon it stopped hurting him.

Hyun Su's eyes reminded me of Junhyung so much. Hyun Su was for sure Junhyung's son, he looked exsacly like him, even his hobbies were the same as Junhyung.

"Thanks mommy." he said.

"Your welcome baby."

"Hyun Su, guess what I bought for you." said Kikwang with a huge smile on his face as he approached us.

Hyun Su ran to him and Kikwang picked him up with and was now carrying him.

"What what, please tell me." said Hyun Su with a great smile knowing that he would get a treat.

"I bought you a huge bucket of vanilla icecream, it's in the freezer, you want some?" asked Kikwang.

Hyun Su nodded.

"Alright then, go inside, i'll be right in."

Kikwang put Hyun Su down and we both watched him run inside the house with a smile on our faces.

"He's growing up so fast." said Kikwang.

"I know, thank you for taking care of both of us."

"Don't mention it, you now what I just remembered."

"What?" I asked.

"Tomorrow will be the third annivarsary from since we left."

I realized he was right, it would be three years from since I last saw Junhyung.

"Do you think that Junhyung still remembers me?" I asked hoping that maybe he those.

Kikwang rapped his arms around me in response and kissed my forehead.

"Don't even bother thinking about him. He rejected you, he competely destoryed your life. Please don't think about him. I'm here and I will always be here."

"But my heart hurt's so much when Hyun Su ask me about his dad. I don't want to lie to him." I said with saddness.

"I know, I know." said Kikwang as he kissed my forehead once more.

"Momma, I want icecream." Hyun Su yelled as he stood next to the door, he was now growing inpatient and wanting his icecream.

I smiled at my baby boy and walked over to him.

"Alright, let's go get your icecream."

I gave him his icecream and watched him play the rest of the day. We ate dinner and I soon found my self putting Hyun Su to bed.

"Did you have a nice day baby?" I asked as I put the blaket over him.

"Yes, but....." he said

"But what?"

"But I wish I had a dad." Hyun Su then closed his eye's and started to fall asleep.

I have never told Hyun Su about Junhyung, I knew that eventually I will have to tell him. Hearing him say he wishes he had a dad brought tears to my eyes.

I kissed his forehead and walked out of his room. I then went into my own room and opened a black box.

I picked up the heart locket Junhyung gave me and opened it.

I saw Junhyung on one side and the other Beast members on the next side. My vision became blurred by my tears.

"Junhyung, your baby son wishes to know his father. I don't know if you still remember me but your still in my heart and memories every second of every day." I slowly said as I cried. "You hurt me, but I can't stop loving you."

The whole night I cried and longed for the man who played with my heart as if it meant nothing.

I watched the sun slowly rise from my room and decided to go for a walk before Hyun Su wakes up.

I put on a white dress and then walked out to greet the day.

I touched the sand with my bare feet and took a depth breath of the fresh ocean air.

As I walked along the beach I remebered that today, exsacly three years ago was the day Junhyung abandoned me and told me to go die.

I stopped and faced the ocean and I felt like crying once more, I was ready to scream at the world and curse Junhyung's name.

I held it all in as I heard some one calling my name, my heart once more started beating like it use too when ever I was with Junhyung.

I reconized that voice, that voice that belonged to the man I was just thinking about.

I slowly turned my head to the left, fearing that he was there but at the same time wanting him to be there.

"Luna." said Junhyung as he stood infront of me tyring to catch his breath.

END OF POV

 

 

Please comment and subscribe :)