The truth

a LOVE to DIE for.

 

"Im going to die." 

 Kikwang was shocked and at first he didnt say anything.

"Wait....im confused." he said

"Im dieing." Luna said in a soft and sad tone

Kikwang was still confused and felt a sad wave of pain hit his heart.

"How? You look fine to me."

"I have a disease, a deadly disease. I moved here because they had better doctors and could care for me better, but no matter what, im going to die soon. The doctors say I only have five more months to go before my body gives in."

Kikwang looked at Luna who was looking out the window. Kikwang hid his tears and tryed to be strong for Luna's sake. He put his hand on Luna's hand which made Luna look over at Kikwang, she was surprised ny his sudden move. The looked into eachothers eyes.

"I dont care. I dont care, if you'll die tomorrow, all I want is to be your friend. I want to make you happy."

Luna looked at Kikwang and knew he really just wanted to be her friend and make her happy.

"Kikwang, I dont want you to get hurt."

"I'll be hurt if your not my friend. I can help you." Kikwang said.

Luna then said "Alright, you'll be my first true friend."

Kikwang then smiled and so did Luna.

"I should take you home." said Kikwang.

Kikwang finally arrived at Luna's small house. Luna smiled at Kikwang.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"You will, bye Luna."

"Oh' Kikwang, and keep this a secret, I dont want any one to know."

"I promise." Kikwang said.

Kikwang then took off to his own house. He still was shocked at the new he had just recieved. He then made a promise to himself to make Luna happy no matter what and to take care of her.

 

LUNA'S POV

I saw Kikwang drive away, my friend.

I walked in to an empty tiny house, my older brother is never at home since he tends to work none stop to buy my medications and pay for the doctor visists. I was a burden to him too.

I walked to the refridge to see it filled with medicines and all healthy stuff my body needed.

I made myself a salad and began to eat in silence.

I trusted Kikwang, I trusted him with my secret. I cant believe I finally told someone, this can iether go good or bad.

After my small dinner I went to my room and took a shower and prepared myself for tomorrow. I fell asleep thinking about how much I hated Junhyung and how much I liked Kikwang.

END OF POV

 

KIKWANG'S POV

After I drove Luna back home, I cryed for a while. I finally got a text from Hyunseung saying that they were all at his house and to go over.

I went to his house to find all my friend watching tv and talking. As I walked up to them I heard Junhyung.


"I figured out that once Luna falls for me i'll break her heart and make her suffer." Junhyung said with evil written all over his face.

"That's not a bad idea." said Doojoon

"Oh' Kikwang you came." Yoseob said with a smile on his face like always.

"Hi." I told them as I took a seat next to Dongwoon.

"So, where have you been?" asked Dongwoon

"Places."

JH-Hey Kikwang, in no time I will prove that I could have any girl I want. Luna will soon fall for me.

KK-Dont be so confident. I say we pull off this bet.

DJ- Why? Do you like Luna?

KK- It doesnt matter if I do, we shoudnt mess with her like that.

JH- You saw how she treated me, she has to pay, remeber that your on my side.

HS-Stop it.

YS- I agree with Kikwang, but at the same time someone has to teach her not to mess with Junhyung.

DW-Can we just watch a movie?

JH- If you care for Luna you  better stop.

KK-Why?

JH- Causes she's mine.

KK-Whatever.

I got up and left that house. If only they knew the truth, I wonder if they would still go along with the bet.

END OF POV

 

The next day of school soon arrived. Luna entered the class and looked over to her seat to see a daisy on her desk along with a note.

She smelled the beautiful daisy and opened the letter.

"Sorry for everything, lets be friends-Junhyung"

Luna then looked back to see Junhyung and his friends starring at her.Luna didnt want to become friends with Junhyung. She didnt care about him, but at the same time she didnt want to hurt him. She remebered how his hand touched her cheek, her heart already started beating fast just by the thought of it. Luna didnt want to develop any feelings for Junhyung.

Luna took the daisy and letter and throw it in the trash.

Junhyung watched Luna walk over to the trash can and throw the daisy and letter away, for some reason he felt a pain in his heart.

DJ- The first time you give a flower to a girl it gets thrown away.

His friends laughed at him, this made Junhyung mad.

JH- Shut up!!!!

It was now lunch time and once more Junhyung followed Luna and saw her take the pills.

Luna left and so did Junhyung.

A whole week passed and it was now Friday. Junhyung tryed to talk to Luna but she just ignored him. He gave her teddy bears, candy, shoes, purses....all ended up in the trash can.

Junhyung finally had enough.

It was lunch time and after seeing Luna take the pills he followed her. He then grabbed her wrist and yanked her to him.

JUNHYUNG'S POV

I grabbed her by the wrist making me face her beautiful face.

"Yah!!! why are you always throwing my presents away and ingonring me." I said in a serious tone.

"Let go of me." she yelled.

This made me even more mad. She was trying to run away from me. It hurted me that she wanted to do so, I wanted her by my side. I wanted her to accept me.

I pinned her against the wall and held her by her wrists. My body was touching her's and I could now see her face up close, she really is beautiful.

My heart was beating like crazy.

"Please, be my friend." i said in a soft voice.

Luna looked away and I could see her cheeks turning pink.

"I dont want to be your friend."

"Please, im sorry for everything I did wrong. Do you hate me that much?" I asked

"I dont hate you." she said while still looking away.

"Then look at me!" I demanded.

Luna then slowly turned her head and looked at my eyes. I never knew my heart could beat so fast before.

"Be my friend." I begged once more.

"You will regret it."

"No I wont, I wont regret it." I said.

"I dont know."

"I promise to be a good friend to you. I just hate how I treated you before, I was wrong. I want you to get to know the true me, I want to get to know you."

I actually meant those words.

Luna looked me at my eyes and then said the words that I wanted her to say.

"Alright, i'll be your friend."

As soon as she said that I pulled her into a hug. I felt so complete with her next to me. I never wanted to let go of her, I just hoped she coudnt hear my heart beating like crazy.

END OF POV

LUNA'S POV

My heart was now beating fast and I felt butterflies in my stomach as he hugged me. I slowly put my arms around him. I have never felt so safe in someone arms before. I didnt want him to pull away for some strange reason. I might like him. When that crossed my mind I pulled away from the warm hug. I cant make my feelings go out of control.

"I guess we are friends now." said Junhyung with a smile.

It's the first time I saw him smile, it made me want to smile aswell, and I did.

"Come, let me introduce you to my friends. I dont want you to be along anymore." said Junhyung as he held my hand and lead me to his friends.

I hoped that he would never let go of my hands.



 

 

 So they are now friends, and developing feeling for eachother. Cant wait to see what happens next. Thanks for reading and please comment.