Two lives to save.

a LOVE to DIE for.

The bell rang and everyone went to class, all but the four girls that were surronding Luna.

They pulled her up and dragged her at the girls restroom. They showed no mercy and started beating her up.

The physical pain Luna was reciving from the four girl that were beating her up was nothing compared to the pain her heart was feeling. It still hurt though.

The four girls showed no sign of pity or sympathy for Luna, they were slapping, kicking, punching and even pulling her hair. Luna was now on the floor when all this was happening, she was still in shocked about what happened.

For some starnge reason Luna protected her stomach with her hands. Luna's lips were bleeding and she was now a mess. Blood was all over her clothes and she could feel bruises forming on her arms and legs.

Luna just wanted them to stop.

"Please....st..op!!!!!!" she yelled.

By saying that another girl got angry and then threw her next to the sink. Luna hit her head hard and blood started dripping from her forehead, Luna fell on the floor unconscious.

"What did you that for, you killed her!!!" yelled one of the girls.

"Let's get our of here." said anothe girl.

"First we need to wash up." said another girl.

Kikwang had arrived at school and as soon as he got there, a random guy showed the video to him and told him that it was Luna and Junhyung.

Kikwang immediatly left to look for Luna.

 

KIKWANG'S POV

This is crazy!!! How could Junhyung do this, im going to kill him.

First I need to find Luna. I went running to check if she was in her class.

"Is Luna here?" I asked as I looked around.

"She's probebly dead already." said Junhyung said with a smile.

I didn't waste my time with him, I will deal with him later, my main concern was Luna.

I left the class and went to look for her. Where the hell could she be?

I then heard scared voices coming from the girl's restroom.

"Come on we need to leave!!!"

She sounded scared, I followed the voice leading me to the girls restroom, as I was about to walk in four girl quickly ran out.

I went inside the restroom and there she was. Luna was on the bathroom floor and was unconscious.

I ran over to her side and could know see the damage that those four girls did.

You could not even reconize her, her face recived many punches,and blood was all over her school uniform.

I started crying at the horrific scene, I quickly dialed 911.

"Hello, whats your emergency?"

"Please, please, come quickly, my friend she is unconscious and her forehead is bleeding. Please come quickly!!!"

"Ok sir, we need you to calm down, were exsacly are you at?"

I gave all the information the person needed and they told me that they would be here soon. I took off my shirt and put it over Luna's forehead to stop the bleeding.

5minutes passed and I could hear the siren's near by.

END OF POV

---------

The ambulance and even firefighters appeared at the scene, they rushed in the school and ran into the bathroom to see Luna on the floor, it was bad.

All the students were now walking out of their class to see what was going on.

"She needs to go to the hospital now." said a nurse.

"Let me come with her, i'm in charge of her." said Kikwang.

"Very well, we don't have time to waste, we need to take her now!!!" yelled the nurse.

They put Luna on one of the those bed things (not sure what you call it) and started making there way through the school. Kikwang was by Luna's side as they rolled her our.

---------

JUNHYUNG'S POV
 

I walked out of class to see what was going, I looked at the end of the hallway, I could see someone was being carried out. A whole bunch of nurses were tending to the person.

I wondered who it was. I then saw Kikwang holding the person's hand.

As they got closer and closer I could now tell who it was.

Luna was covered with blood and I could tell she was unconscious.

They rolled her right pass me and I watched as they took her out of the school.

Without me knowing, I soon found myself running behind them.

I went over to Luna's side and looked at the girl that hurt me so bad. I coudn't believe this was Luna.

As I was about to reach for her hand Kikwang came and pushed me out of the way.

"What the hell you think your doing?!!?" he yelled "Stay away from her!!! Your the cause of this!!!"

"Please let me come with you too!!!" I asked in the verge of crying.

"HELL NO, you don't care for her, you ruined her. Get our of here, never show your face infront of me or her!!!"

"I...I...I....pl-pl-ease....I need to be with her." I said while my eye's became watery.

"Be with her? You need to stay away from her. I can't believe she actually fell in love with you." said Kikwang.

"Sir, are you coming or not." said the nurse.

"Yes." Kikwang then gave me one more look and then went inside the ambulance and I saw them drive away.

I hit the school wall so hard and yelled out. This is all my fault. I did that to her.

END OF POV
 

-------

In no time they arrived at the hospital. Kikwang had explained Luna's situation to the nurses.

Luna was now in a room and was surronded by nurses and doctors. They were all doing test on her and checking to make sure that the blood stopped from her forehead. They were also checking for any other damage that she might have.

They had now been in that room for a good 15 minutes.

Kikwang was outside the room watching nurses walk in and out in a rush. He tried asking what was going on and if Luna was ok, they didn't respond. Kikwang was holding Luna's backpack and then remebered about her brother. He found his phone number in a notebook Luna had and called him.

Back inside they were still trying to stop the bleeding from Luna's head.

"We are losing her!!!'" said the doctor as he looked down on Luna.

"Doctor you may not believe this but I just checked her blood results.....she's pregnant."

Everyone looked up at the sound of the word "pregnant" they all looked scared and were know wondering if the baby was alive. The doctor broke the silence in the room.

"Quickly get me a ultra sound machine in here!!!! NOW!!!!" yelled the doctor.

A minute or two passed and soon the machine arrived.

The doctor quickly scanned Luna's stomach looking for a heart beat. At first he coudn't find but then....they all heard the precious sound.They all smiled at eachother knowing that the baby was still alive, but both Luna and her baby were still in danger.

"Everyone, we have two lives to save."  said the doctor.

------------

 

Ok, that was kinda crazy. If you want to find out what happenes next you need to countinue reading.

Thanks for your support, please comment and subscribe, thank you. :)