Prepare yourself for a life of happiness and laughter.......and lots and lots of kids!!!

a LOVE to DIE for.

LUNA'S POV

I walk down the aile with my beautiful white wedding dress, I see Junhyung at the end wearing all white. He was like a angel in my eyes, a smile displayed on his face as he saw me take steps closer to him.

It's finally happening, after so long and so many troubles we were both finally getting married.

The sun was setting and only the Beast member and my borther were there to witness the life changing moment.

I finally got to Junhyung and my brother gave my hand to Junhyung.

"Better take care of her and Hyun Su." he said.

"Of course, I will always protect them." said Junhyung, they then hugged.

Junhyung and I then looked at eachother and smiled.

"Now, I will skip the whole talk and blah blah blah part and get straight to the point." said Doojoon, he was going to marry us!!!

"Now do you Yong Junhyung take Lee Luna to be your beloved wife, to have and hold till death do you part?" asked Doojoon as he raised a eyebrow and looked at Junhyung.

"I do." said Junhyung with a smile as he placed the golden ring on my finger.

"Do you Lee Luna take Yong Junhyung to be your beloved husband, to have and to hold till death do you part?" asked Dojoon.

"Yes, I do." I said with a smile aswell as I placed the ring on his finger.

"Well, it's my pleasure to introduce to you for the first time, Mr and Mrs. Yong Junhyung.....oh you may kiss the bride!!!!" said Doojoon.

Everyone clapped and cheered for us as we shared our first kiss as husband and wife!!!

"Appa, Omma!!! We are a family!!!" yelled Hyun Su as he jumped into his dad's arm.

"Yes, we are a family." said Junhyung as he kissed Hyun Su's cheek.

-----------------

Later on that night we wre watching the fireworks that Dongwoon had payed someone to do. I looked over and saw all the beast members having fun.

"WOW!!! That was a nice firework!!!" yelled excited Yoseob.

"Nah' that one is better." said Hyunseung as he pointed at the red and green firework.

"Once again our maknae has proven that he is the richest." said Dongwoon as he placed his arms around Dongwoon's shoulder.

"And don't your forget it." said Dongwoon with a smile.

Kikwang then walked over to Junhyung.

"Sorry for everything, I only had good intentions in mind." said Kikwang with a regretful voice.

"Don't be, I understand. Thank you for taking care of Luna and Hyun Su all this time." said Junhyung.

"Forgive me?" asked Kikwang.

Junhyung nodded his head with a smile and the two friends hugged eachother once more.

Kikwang then left to join his other friends, Hyun Su then came running towards us and Junhyung picked him up in his arms.

"Omma, appa, let's make bet." said Hyun Su.

Junhyung and I looked at eachother and recalled what the last bet did to us.

"I bet $10 that I will have a baby sister soon." said Hyun Su with a smile.

Junhyung looked over at me with a smile and I knew what he was thinking.

"I think you might just win that bet." said Junhyung.

------------------------

THREE YEARS LATER.

"Hyun Su, take care of Eun Hae and make sure she doesn't get hurt." I said from the kitchen, I was preparing dinner and Hyun Su was playing cards in the living room and his sister was crawling about.

"Why me!!!" compalined Hyun Su.

"You made the bet." I said as a joke.

I peeked and watched Hyun Su make his way to his sister and watched her play, I smiled at the scene.

Junhyung then walked in, he had recently went to buy diapers for Eun Hae.

"Appa!!!" yelled Hyun Su as he went to Junhyung and tackled him down to the ground.

"Is it just me or do I have a future hulk as a son?" asked Junhyung with a smile.

Junhyung then stood up and kissed Hyun Su's forehead and went over to Eun hae.

He picked up his daughter and threw her up in the air and caught her, she coudn't stop giggling.

"Appa bought you diapers!!!" said Junhyung with a smile as he kissed her cheeks.

Junhyung then put Eun hae back on the floor and came to me.

"Hi." I said with a smile.

"Hi, that's it? no hug, no kiss???" Junhyung said as he pouted.

"Aish, such a baby!!!" I said as I hugged him, we looked at eachother and shared a nice kiss.

The doors then opened and everyone from Beast walked in.

"Not in front of the children!!!" yelled Doojoon as he saw us kissing before we pulled away.

"What you cooking Luna?" asked Yoseob as he went through the pots on the stove.

"Hi guys." I said to the people who were now like family to me.

We all gretted eachother. Dongwoon showed Hyun Su the new toy plane that he just bought him.

"What you think Hyun Su, aren't I great?" asked Dongwoon with a smile.

"Yeah, and you still have me on you will right?" asked Hyun Su.

"You kow it!!!" said Dongwoon.

Hyunseung was tickling Eun hae.

"Ewww, ummm Luna, she needs a change of diapers!!!" said Hyunseung as he took steps back as it was a disease.

"I'm coming." I then took Eun hae to her room and changed her stinky diapers.

When I came back down I stared at the scene of smiling faces in my house, I coudn't help but to smile myself.

"Why me!!!" complained Hyun Su again as I handed him Eun hae to play with.

"You made the bet." we all said at once as we looked at the six year old boy.

"Yeah, yeah....I made the bet, blah blah blah." said Hyun Su.

We all ate dinner together and my house was filled with laughter, soon everyone left with promises to be back soon to eat again.

Junhyung and I had managed to put Hyun Su and Eun hae to sleep, we watched our two angels sleep peacefully.

Junhyung was hugging me from the back.

"To think we hated eachother." said Junhyung with a smile.

"I know, but that's the past and now I only want to enjoy our present and future." I said with a smile.

"Prepare yourself for a life of happiness and laughter.....and lots and lots of kids!!!" said Junhyung with a y smirk.

"You want more?" I asked him as I turned to face him.

"I want as much as we can have." he said as he kissed my forehead.

"..........I love you........." I said in almost a whisper.

"...........and I love you Luna............" said Junhyung.

We then kissed eachother with much passion and love.

and yes, we made baby number three that night :)

END OF POV
 

------------------------

 

 

 

Well guys, it's done, it ended!!!! (crys) I have to thank my brain for giving me such a good idea, but most importantly I have to thank my readers, subscribers and EVERYONE who commented!!! You all made me so happy and made me complete my first fanfic with a smile :), you saw that, that was a smile!!!!

Anyway, I have two new stories if you guys are intrested one is titled "Miss NOT so innocent rebel" and the other is called "My heart is secretly calling you."

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! :) LOVE YOU!!!! :)