because of the bet.

a LOVE to DIE for.

KIKWANG'S POV

Luna went to the restroom and I saw Junhyung follow her.

They were taking a while so I went to check, when I looked through Junhyung's room I saw them hugging and crying.

This was bad, I needed to pull them away, they can't let their feelings for eachother grow.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a whole bunch of remotes and ran back up.

I called Junhyung's name to let him know im coming....when I got there they had already pulled apart.

"Junhyung, which remote is for the big tv in the living room?"

I tryed to look innocent and asked,

"Did I disturb something?"

They looked at eachother and then back at me, they still didnt say anything.

"Hey Luna, you want me to take you home? It's almost time." I said.

"Time for what?" asked Junhyung with a curious look on his face.

"Nothing, i'll see tomorrow at school.Thanks for everything " Luna said while looking at Junhyung with a smile. She then walked over to me.

"Bye, Junhyung." I said aswell.

We then both said goodbye to the rest of our friends and left.

END OF POV

Junhyung walked back to the game room with his remaining friends with a smile.

DJ- Someone looks happy.

YS- Were you guys making out?

JH- No, we weren't...I was close to kissing her but stupid Kikwang walked in on us!!!

HS- It looks like you really wanted to kiss her.

DW- Instead of her falling for you, your falling for her. This is too funny.

HS- I like Luna.

JH- YAH!!! your only allowed to like her as a friend.

HS- Why? as soon as this whole bet thing is done i'll ask her to be my girlfriend (He was provoking Junhyung)

JH- You cant do that!!!

YS- Why not? It's not like you like her or even care for her.......or do you?

JH- I don't!!! she's nothing to me.....

DJ- For someone who doesn't care you sure are acting like you do.

JH- Like you said, im just acting. I dispise her! i still havent forgotten what she did to me, i'll make her suffer.

DW- Stop with your so called "acting" we all know you like her. You'll never hurt her.

Junhyung then looked at all his friends, they were all looking at him waiting for him to confess.

After a while of silence Junhyung finally spoke in a cruel voice.

JH- "The school dance is coming up, i'll make her mine's on that night."

YS- By make her mines you mean.....

JH- I'll make love to her that night and i'll record it and expose it to the whole school the next day.

All his freinds looked at eachother with a scared and worried look on their faces.

They knew Junhyung had a cold heart, but that was going over the line.

DJ- You'r taking it too far...

JH- It was you who came up with the bet first of all...

DJ- Yeah, but that's before I got to know Luna, she's pretty cool.

HS- We dont want to see her hurt.

DW- You know you dont want to do that.

JH- I do and I will, I'll not only prove to you but to everyone that I dont care for her, so now that you know the new plan you can all leave.

Junhyung then got up and started walking away but before he left he turned back around and said,

"I dont like her. I'm only nice to her because of the bet. "

Junhyung then walked away leaving his friends alone to worry about Junhyung's cruel plan.

 

 

Junhyung and his new cruel plan....this cannot go good.

Anyway, I hope your enjoying the story. Please comment and support my first story.