Happiness

a LOVE to DIE for.

LUNA'S POV

Saturday passed by so fast and now it's Sunday. Instead of being locked up in this small house I decided to take the bus and go look around at the new place in which i'll be living at, that is until I die.

While I was looking out the window of the bus I saw a pretty park. The bus stopped right in front of it and I got off. The park was so beautiful and filled with pretty flowers and it even had a pond!

After walking around for a while I decided to take a seat on one of the benches and just relax. I told myself that I would only stay for another 20 minutes, I left my pills at home and so I had to have enough time to get back and take them.

END OF POV


JUNHYUNG'S POV

Gayoon urged me to take her shopping. I really hated shopping with her, she takes a whole hour just to pick which shade of pink looks best on her. She was talking and talking which was giving me a headache.

I looked out my window and saw the girl who I coudnt stop thinking of. Luna was sitting by herself on the park bench looking beautiful as always. I then stopped the car.

"Opppa, why did you stop?" Gayoon asked.

"Get out." I said

"Huh, Why, I thought we were going shopping." Gayoon said.

"Here, take this." I handed her a thousand dollars and she gladly took it and got out.

"Bye oppa, see you tonight."

She then closed the door and I took off. I parked my car by the park and walked over to Luna.

My heart started beating faster with every step I took closer to her. I smiled and covered her eyes from behind.

"Guess who?" I said with a smile still on my face.

"Junhyung, who else." said Luna.

I was even more happy to hear her say my name. I sat next to her.

JH-What are you doing here?

Luna-Just felt like getting out a bit, and what are you doing here?

JH-Well I thought that as a good friend I should come say hi.

Luna-but you never said hi.

JH-In that case, hi.

Luna- Hi to you too.

We sat in silence for a while, I then remebered that there was a fair near by.

"Hey, you want to go to a fair with me?" I asked with a smile on my face

"I dont know, I need to go home." she said while looking away.

"Come on, only for a little while." I said.

After another moment of silence she then said "Alright, i'll go, but just for a while."

Those words made me so happy.

END OF POV

 

During the drive to the fair they just had a small talk about school and such.

When they finally got there Luna was amazed at all the games and rides they had. Luna had never been to place like that before and she coudnt help but to smile. Junhyung was so happy to see Luna smiling.

"Come, let start our fun." said Junhyung as he took hold of Luna's hand.

As the hours passed they were both filled with happiness and there hearts coudnt stop beating at a fast rate when they saw eachother smiling. They went on rides, played games and ate good food.

Luna had never been so happy before, she wanted to be with Junhyung forever. She completely forgot about her medications....she forgot that in her life nothing last forever.

Junhyung felt so happy and wanted to be with Luna forever aswell.

It was now seven at night.

"Are you hungry? You look a bit weak." said Junhyung concerend over Luna.

"Im just tired." said Luna said in a tired voice.

"Well let me just go get a icecream cone for you and then I'll take you home."

Junhyung then started to walk away.

 

LUNA'S POV

 Im so tired, I feel so weak. I dont want Junhyung to see where I live. My head, I feel so dizzy. That's when it hit me, I was suppose to take my mediaction hours ago. I now got scared, I could end up in the hospital for days!!!

I then heard someone call my name out loud, at first I didnt know who it was but then I realized it was Kikwang.

"Luna, are you ok? You look so weak. Did you take your pills?" he kept on asking so many questions.

"Kikwang..." i said in weak voice "my medication, i havent had them yet."

Kikwang then picked me up bridal style and ran through the crowded fair.  I looked back and saw Junhyung looking around for me with two icecream cones in his hand. I looked away and whispered,

"Sorry Junhyung, please dont be mad. I was having the best time of my life with you."

I slowly closed my eyes and let go a tear. I knew I had offically fallen for Junhyung, but I refuse to accept it and love him, I cant love him, I cant.

We got to my house where Kikwang placed me on my bed. Kikwang seemed panick, I dont blame him.

"What do I do Luna, should I take you to the hosptial instead?" he asked

"No, look through that box and you will find a bottle and a needle in a case." i said in my weak voice.

Kikwang rushed and got the case and opened it.

"All you need to do is inject it in my arm and i'll be fine." I told him in a calm voice, I wanted him to calm down.

"I dont know how to do this." Kikwang said in a scared voice.

I explained how to do it and he followed directions well. He now had the needle ready.

"I'll count to three, ready?" he asked

I nodded.

"One, two, three."

He then put the needle in my skin. I hated needles but I had no option but to use it.

He put a bandage over the spot he gave me the injection after he was finished.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Go sleep." Kikwang said.

I listened to him and slowly closed my eyes hoping not to dream of Junhyung, I cant dream of him or else I would really fall for him.

 END OF POV

JUNHYUNG POV

I'm still looking every where for her. She woudnt just leave without telling me. I hope she's ok, I should have never left her alone.

What if one of those crazy girls saw her and took her away and are beating her up right now.

Luna, where are you?

I then pulled out my phone and called the first person's number I saw. He answered.

"Kikwang, by any chance is Luna with you?" I asked hoping for him to say yes but at the same time to say no.

"Yes, she's with me."

Great, she left me to be with him, I felt jealous and wanted to go and get Luna away from Kikwang,

"Is she safe?"

"What do you care, she's just a bet, remeber."

He's right, what do I care.

"I dont, it's just that she left without even saying bye."

"Well, I saw her and she looked pretty tired, I took her home. She's sleeping."

"Oh' alright." I said in a sad tone.

"Hey, if I were you I woudnt get so attached to Luna. Believe me, dont get attached to her."

Kikwang then hung up and I just stood still as people passed by me.

At least she's safe, but what did Kikwang mean by not getting attached to her?

He probebly wants her for himself, I wont allow that, Luna is mine.

END OF POV

 

 

 

Another chapter is now finished. Like I always say, please enjoy and comment.