Everyone deserves to live.

a LOVE to DIE for.

Two months had now passed.

Luna and all the memebers of Beast were now friends.

At first Beast just wanted to help Junhyung out with the bet but they started to like Luna.

They got closer as the days passed but as the days passed so did Luna's life.

Luna now had three moths left to live.

JUNHYUNG'S POV

"Come on, it will be fun."

I was now begging Luna to come over to my house, I wanted her to fall for me already so I could win the bet but at the same time I also wanted to spend some time with her.

DW- We will be there too, dont you want to have fun?

YS- Please Luna (gives her puppy eyes)

LUNA- Alright, there is no way I could possibly resist those puppy eyes of yours.

I was so happy when Luna said she would come to my house, I will thank Yoseob later.

After school came and we all left to my house.

When we got there Luna's jaw dropped opened.

"WOW!!! You never told me you lived in a palace!!!" she said while starring at the my huge house.

We all walked inside and once more Luna coudnt believe her eyes.

"I never knew they made tv's so huge!"

She was so cute, my house was like a whole new world to her.

We all went to the game room and played games for a whole hour or so.

We finally decided to sit and watch a football game.

"SCORE!!!" shouted everyone at the same time. They all high fived eachother and popcorn was all over the floor now.

I looked over to Luna and saw her smiling at my crazy friends, I started smiling too.

END OF POV

 

LUNA'S POV

I was having so much fun with my friends, who knew watching a football game could be so exciting.

I turned to see Junhyung laughing with his friends, I cant believe I thought he was a bad person.

Junhyung turned out to be a kind and caring person.

"Ummm, Junhyung, can you tell me where the restroom is at."

"Sure, just go up those stairs and it will be the fifth door to your right."

I smiled at him, said thank you and left.

His house was really huge, so many door and beautiful paintings.

I somehow found the restroom.

When I was done I started to go back to my friends but I stopped when I saw a door slightly opened.

I slowly opened it and walked in.

The room was huge as well, I kinda figured it was Junhyungs room when I saw a huge pile of name brand shoes and clothes from the the opened walk in closet.

They were was also a painting of himself, he looked handsome.

I knew I wasnt suppose to be in there and I was about to leave when I saw picture of Junhyung with a man next to him on this desk.

I went over and picked it up as I sat on his comfy bed.

Junhyung was probebly around eleven when the picture was taken. I wondered if that man next to him was his father, but no father could look so cold and cruel.

They both looked so serious, especially the man. It was like he didnt want to be there.

As I starred at the picture some one suddenly grabbed it from my grip and put it back on the desk. I stood up and looked at Junhyung.

JH- What are you doing here, I thought you needed to use the restroom."

He seemed pretty mad at me.

LUNA- Im so sorry, I didnt mean to wonder around.

When I said sorry he seemed to calm down a bit.

Junhyung looked at the picture.

JH- Even back then he hated me.

Hated him?

LUNA- Is that your dad?

JH- He shoudnt be called a dad, he has never been there for me.

I felt so bad when he said that, I could feel his pain.

LUNA- What about you mom?

JH- She died while giving birth to me, that's why my dad hates me. I killed my mother and it's my own fault  my dad hates me.

I could know see his eyes starting to get watery, my heart ached to see him like this.

LUNA- It's not your fault, please dont blame yourself. I was just like you before.

Junhyung then looked at me.

JH- What do you mean?

LUNA- My parents died in a car accident. I was really sick and they were rushing me to the hospital. My dad was speeding and in a flash every thing went dark. Next thing I know I was at the hospital with my brother, the doctor walked in and told us that neither of our parents had made it.

At this time we were both crying, we were crying for our own pain but at the same time for eachother's pain.

JH- It wasnt your fault.

LUNA- It wasnt your fault either....dont blame yourself for something that coudnt be prevented.

JH- Sometimes I wish I was never born, I wish I could just die sometimes.

When he said that I felt my a spear strick my heart. The thought of Junhyung dieing was killing me. I didnt want him to go.

I hugged him. I held him close. I didnt want him to ever say those things again. I would give my life for him.

END OF POV

JUNHYUNG'S POV

There I was telling Luna a part of my life I hated telling to people.

We were both crying and I told her of how I wish I was never born and how sometimes I just wanted to die.

I then felt her rap her arms around my neck and hold me real tight.

I put my arms around her waist and held her even closer. I didnt want her to let go of me.

Her breath hit my neck and my heart started beating faster, I smelled the sweet scent of her hair, my heart was going crazy.

"Please dont ever say that again. Everyone deserves to live. We are all here for a reason."

Her words were so kind and warm, just like her hug. I wanted her to stop crying, I didnt want to see her in pain.

"Promise me you'll never say those words again."

I wanted to make her happy.

"I promise." I said.

We then faced eachother while still hugging.

I cleared her tears with my hands and she whipped mines off.

Her hand was so soft.

We looked at eachother and smiled to show that we were ok.

I looked down at her lips and wanted to kiss her so bad.

Without me noticing I started leaning in, and so did she.

As we got closer I could feel my cheeks turn red and my heart was out of control.

We were so close to kissing when I heard someone calling my name.

We both pulled away from the almost kiss and our warm hug, we looked over to see Kikwang standing by the door.

Kikwang was starring at about ten remotes.

"Junhyung, which remote is for the tv in the living room?"

He then looked up at us.

"Did I disturb something?"

Kikwang and his bad timing.

END OF POV

 

 

Please enjoy and comment :)