The past can't easily be forgotten.

a LOVE to DIE for.

A week had now passed, Beast were suppose to leave a couple day's ago but Junhyung begged for them to stay longer.

Luna and Junhyung were excellent actors, whenever Hyun Su was around they acted as if they were in love. The truth is they both were, but they refuse to acknowledge their feeling, all the past event's have left them with a broken trust.

Hyun Su and Junhyung were inseprable, and Luna knew her son was getting too attched and didn't want Hyun Su to get hurt.

Junhyung and Hyun Su were playing in the living room of Kikwang's beach house. Luna came from the kitchen and leaned against the door way and watched them happily play.

Junhyung looked up at her and their eyes met, Luna quickly looked away and started walking away.

"Luna." said Junhyung. Luna stopped and made her way back.

"Yes." she said as she looked anywhere but Junhyung's eyes.

"Make a special dinner tonight, alright." said Junhyung with a wide smile.

"Yeah omma!!!! I want to eat a special dinner." said cute Hyun Su.

Luna coudn't say no.

"Alright, I should start cooking then." Luna then left to the kitchen and started cooking.

Luna was chopping some vegetables when she felt a pair of stong arms wrap from behind her. She knew it was no other than Junhyung, she knew how Junhyung's sweet embrace felt.

"Let go." said Luna as she tried to let his grip go.

"Don't, Hyun Su is watching us, if you yell at me he'll start crying." whispered Junhyung into her ear.

Luna stayed still and continued chopping the vegetable's. She was trying her best to calm her beating heart down and stop her burning red cheek's from showing. Junhyung then kissed the back of her head and then leaned his head against her's. He closed his eye's and inhaled her sweet smell that he had missed so much.

"Your such a good actress." said Junhyung.

"Your not so bad yourself." said Luna

"How about you start calling me 'love'." said Junhyung.

At the sound of that Luna accidently cut her finger. It was now bleeding. Junhyung quickly reacted and turned the water on and started washing the blood off. It hurt Luna and she tried to ignore the pain.

"Shhhh, it's going to be ok. Your alright." said Junhyung as he turned off the water and wrapped a cloth around her finger.

Luna felt so much just by the sound of Junhyung's caring words.

"Mommy are you ok?" asked Hyun Su.

"Yes honey, I just got a small cut." said Luna to reasure her worried son.

"Alright,." Hyun Su then grabbed Junhyung's hand "Come on appa, we still haven't finished our game."

Hyun Su then pulled Junhyung away from Luna and led him to the living room. As soon as Junhyung was gone Luna took a depth breath and then looked at her finger. She sighed.

"If only it wasn't acting, I probebly would have wanted you back right there and then." whispered Luna. After she fixed her cut up she continued to cook.

----------

It was now night and all her friend arrived to eat the delicious dinner Luna had cooked.

"This is so good!!!" said Yoseob.

"I just love your cooking." said Doojoon with a stuffed mouth.

"Me too." said Hyun Su trying to copy Doojoon's horrible eating habits.

"Hyun Su, don't eat like that, you know better." scolded Kikwang.

"Sorry." he said with a sad face.

Junhyung wanted to attack Kikwang for making his son sad, but knew Kikwang was right to say that.

"Pass me the beef." said hungry Dongwoon. Luna gladly passed it to him.

"You know we haven't eaten such a good meal from since yesterday!!!" said Hyunseung as he added more food to his plate.

"I'm gald you guys like it so much." said Luna with a smile.

After the nice dinner they were all outside enjoying the fresh ocean air.

"So what was the special dinner for?" asked Doojoon.

"Yeah, Junhyung you said you had something important to say." stated Yoseob.

Luna was confused, she didn't know what they were talking about.

"Oh'yeah, I need everyone to come over here." instructed Junhyung.

They were all know surronding Junhyung. Junhyung was holding Hyun Su and then whispered into his ear.

"My son, your about to get the family you've always wanted." Junhyung then put Hyun Su down and looked at Luna.

Luna saw him and quickly looked away. Junhyung smiled and went over to her and  reached for her hand, he pulled her towards him. They were standing infront of everyone and everyone kept on waiting for something to happen.

Luna kept on looking away.

"Look at me." said Junhyung. Luna woudn't. "Look at me." he repeated.

Luna then turned her head and faced him. Both their hearts were beating super first, what Junhyung was about to do will be life changing.

Junhyung was still holding Luna's hand and he was reaching to touch her cheek, but Luna prevented him from doing so.

Junhyung then leaned in to whisper something into her ear. "I'm nervous." he said in a soft voice.

Junhyung then slowly kneeled down on one knee while still holding Luna's eyes in his. He reached for something in his pocket, he pulled out a box and opened it. It was beautiful ring.

"Luna, will you do me the favor of marrying me and be mine's forever?" asked Junhyung.

Everyone watching them was surprised and Kikwang hated this and was about to stop it, but then he saw how happy Hyun Su was.

Luna's heart was about to rip out, it was beating at a fast rate. She looked down at the serious man and she just wanted to slap him hard for asking that question. After everything he thought that she would happily say yes? what was wrong with this guy?

The past can't easily be forgotten.

Luna looked at her son and saw him smiling, he was very happy.

If she said no Hyun Su would be heart broken. She had no choice.

"Yes, i'll marry you." said Luna with tears of saddness.

Junhyung then smiled and placed the ring on Luna's ring finger. He then got up and hugged her while everyone applouded for the new couple.

They felt so warm and their hearts were beating for the happiness of being together, but both of them refused to pay attention to them.

"I told you I would make you mines." whispered Junhyung into Luna's ear as they shared the hug.

"And I told you, I hate you." Luna whispered back.

It hurt Junhyung's heart to hear those cold words come from , it must have hurt her the same way when he said it to her two years ago.

Luna hated saying those words to the man she actually loved but she knew she coudn't give in. She had to be strong, he did her wrong and there was no way she could ever forgive him.

As many thoughts ran through their minds they finally pulled away from the warm hug.

They looked at eachother's eyes, they were still unable to believe that they will marry the person infront of them.

Junhyung then started leaning in to kiss her and Luna looked at him, she started leaning in too. They both wanted to feel their lips against eachother.

"Appa and my omma are getting married." said happy Hyun Su as he ran to hug them.

Junhyung didn't get to kiss Luna because of his son, but he didn't mind much cause she would be his forever.

Luna on the other hand wanted to slap herself for almost kissing him, good thing Hyun Su came just in time.

"CONGRADUALATIONS!!!!" everyone said at once as they hugged them, Kikwang was the only one that was pissed off.

For the moment he decided to push his anger away, for Luna's and her son's sake.

 

 

That's it for now.

I hope you are loving my story!!!

Please comment and subscribe :)