I'm already dead.

a LOVE to DIE for.

It was Sunday, the day Luna would tell Junhyung everything.

Luna was thinking about all the way's she could tell Junhyung that she was going to die.

Junhyung and Luna had agreed to meet at his house at around seven at night.

Luna looked at her clock and knew it was time.

She heard someone knock on the door and so she ran over to open it.

"Kikwang." she said as she gave him a hug.

"Ready?"

Luna nodded and they both got in his car and he started driving to Junhyung's house.

"Luna, before I take you to Junhyung there is something I need to tell. Let's stop at the park first."

"Why can't you just tell me now?"

"I rather do it at the park."

"Alright."

They then went to the park.

 

JUNHYUNG'S POV

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Luna to arrive. I heard a knock on the door and ran hoping to see Luna.

"Lun......"

It wasn't Luna.

"Gayoon? what are you doing here?"

Gayoon then hugged me.

"Junhyung, my car stopped working while I was driving home. Your house was near so I walked here wondering if you could give me a ride home. I tried calling my family and friends but my phone is acting stupid."

At first I was going to say no to her but I felt sorry for her.

"Fine, but i'm only taking you to your house and that's it."

I told my servant's that if Luna came to make her feel at home. I then started taking Gayoon home. As I was passing the park she spoke.

"Do you really like Luna?"

I ignored that question.

"If only you knew the truth."

"Truth? what truth?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know?"

I looked over and met her eye's to see if she was lieing, she wasn't.

"Yes." I said.

"Great, pull over by that big tree by the park."

"Why? you know what I don't have time for this, Luna is probebly waiting for me....."

"Look." she said while staring into the park.

I looked over at the two bodies, they were pretty far but you could tell who they were.

Kikwang and Luna.

END OF POV
 

LUNA'S POV

Kikwang held my hand as we walked through the empty park. We stopped by this huge tree and then Kikwang faced me.

"Kikwang, we should go, Junhyung is probebly waiting for me."

"Luna, do you really love Junhyung?' he asked.

"Of course I do."

"What about my feelings?" Kikwang asked as a tear ran down his face.

I put my left hand over his cheek and he put he put his hand over mine's. I was really worried for him.

"Kikwang, what are you trying to say?" I was confused.

"Luna, I love you. I don't want to see you ever get hurt, I want you to be mine's and not Junhyung's. Please accept my feelings, i'm the one that has always been there supporting you no matter what. I love you Luna, please be with me."

I was crying for Kikwang's sudden confession.

"Kikwang, you know I love you, but not in the way I love Junhyung, please understand."

"I should have known better than to confess, you only love Junhyung. I understand."

Kikwang looked so down, I hated seeing him like this. I then hugged him.

"I'm sorry." I said in a whisper.

He then slightly pulled away from the hug and we were know looking at eachother.

"It's ok, but before I let you go there's something I need to do."

Before I knew it Kikwang's lips were on mine's.

I tried my best to pull away but Kikwang had a tight grip on me.

I knew I was hurting this person that I cared for so much. I could sense his pain as he kissed me. I felt so bad but my feeling will never change for Junhyung.

After a while we pulled away from the long passionate kiss, we were breathing heavily trying to catch our breath.

"I'm sorry, I shoudn't have done that." Kikwang said in a regretting voice.

"Don't worry, it happened. Thanks for understanding." I said

"I just had to get that off my chest so I could move on, pretend it never happened."

"Alright."

My feeling were kinda confused right now.

"I should take you to your boyfriend, he's waiting for you."

We then both left back to Kikwang's car.

END OF POV

 

JUNHYUNG'S POV
 

As I saw them kissing I felt a spear go right through my aching heart.

It hurt so bad that soon the tears started flowing my face. I had to put my hand over my chest to control the worst pain i've ever felt.

Luna that , that cheater, that ing liar.

As I cursed Luna's name in my head I heard Kikwangs voice.

I looked over to Gayoon holding a tape recorder :

KK- You only have a month and a half left to live!!!!! When are you going to tell him the truth?!!? When are you going to tell him that you will die!!!!

LUNA- I'll tell him this weekeng, don't worry all right."

KK- How can I not worry, I love you.

LUNA- I love you too Kikwang.

Gayoon then pressed the stop button.

Hearing that completely broke me.

...Luna is dieing.....she and Kikwang love eachother.....LUNA IS DIEING!!!!!!!!

I coudn't take it in anymore!!!! I started screaming inside the car banging on the sterring wheel!!!!!

"I HATE HER!!!!!!!" I screamed out loud!

"I ING HATE LUNA!!!!!"

I have never been so angry in my whole entire life!!!! I've never been so hurt in my entire life.

The girl i'm so madly in love with loves someone else and is dieing........

"Junhyung oppa, please calm down..." said Gayoon.

"GET OUT!!!!" i yelled at her.

She looked so scared and did as she was told.

I looked back at where Kikwang and Luna where at, they were gone.

I took off.

I didn't care for no street rules, I didn't care if I crashed, I didn't care if I died. I just didn't want to believe in the reality that I was facing.

The tears in my eye's blurred my vision as I was driving at high speed, as I was running a red light I saw a car heading my way.

I quickly went the other way and avoided the crash. I came to a stop on the side of the street. I was still crying my eye's out and was still cursing out Luna's name in my head. I regret doing that, maybe I could have died if I crashed.

Honestly, Luna had just killed me. I'm already dead.

I wanted nothing more than to die.

NO!!! I must get revenge on Luna!!!

I called my servant's on the phone.

"Yes young master."

"Don't let that ing Luna in my house!!!!"

I then hanged up and whipped off my tears.

I know what to do to let her suffer just like I am right now.

I looked through a black bag that I was suppose to throw away.

I then took out the video tape of the night me Luna made love to eachother.

I smiled at the tape.

Tomorrow was going to be fun.

 END OF POV

 

 

I have to say I feel sorry for Junhyung....can't wait until I write the next chapter!!!!

Please subscribe and comment :)