She smiled at me.

a LOVE to DIE for.

It was the day of the big school dance that was going to be held at Dongwoon's mansion!!!

Luna was at home getting ready for the night ahead.

Junhyung had given her a credit card so she could buy her dress, of course at first Luna didn't want to accept but Junhyung somehow made her.

Luna bought a beautiful white flowy gown that day and was now putting it on.

LUNA'S POV

I coudn't believe I was starring at myself.

It seemed that the reflection on the mirror was complete different person.

For the first time ever I had make up and heels on.

I still coudn't believe that a simple dress and makeup could change you so much, but at the same time I knew I was still me. I didn't over do it to a point were you can seriously not know who I am.

Some one knocked on the door.

I walked over to the front door and opened to see Kikwang on a tux, he looked so good.

Kikwang was weird at first, he just kept on starring at me with his mouth wide opened. I saw his cheeks turning red and I coudn't help but to giggle.

"Are you ok?" I asked

"....Y..ye..yeah, i'm fine....wow, you look, wow!!!"

"It's not to much?"

"No, you look...wow..."

"Kikwang your funny."

"Uhhh, we should go now. The party already started around forty minutes ago."

"Alright."

Kikwang then reached out for my hand and led me into the silver limo.

During the ride there we had small talk and he was telling me jokes but then he changed the conversation.

"If you feel weak or want to go home, if anything happens to you make sure you let me know."

"I'll be fine, and beside's you'll be with your date, what's her name again."

Kikwang then looked down and then back up at me.

"Her name is Gayoon."

We countinued talking until we finally reached Dongwoon's house.

We had to wait for abit because of the long limo line, I looked out the window to see everyone dressed up and ready for a fun night ahead.

I could already hear the music from inside and smell the great food.

Our limo came to stop and then a man opened the door for me and Kikwang.

Kikwang took my hand and we both got out the limo, as we walked in the huge mansion I saw how beautiful it was.

Dongwoon really went all out to make sure he made it the best school dance it could be.

When we got to the main dance floor everyone was dancing to the music with smiles on there faces. It was going to be a fun night.

"Hey, you want me to help you look for Junhyung?" asked Kikwang.

"No, I'll be fine, you go find your date."

"Alright, but remember if anything happens you come and tell me."

"I will."

Kikwang then walked away and I looked around the dance floor and started looking for Junhyung.

END OF POV
 

JUNHYUNG'S POV

I was in one of the rooms in Dongwoon's mansion and got the video tape ready. I made sure I put it in a spot where Luna woudn't notice it.

Tonight was the night, everything was ready and all that was left was to get Luna.

I walked down the staircase and saw the dance floor already crowded.

How the hell i'm suppose to find Luna in this place.

I looked around and I swear, I saw the most beautiful girl ever.

It was Luna.

Luna was walking around and seemed like she was looking for someone.

My heart.

My heart was yelling for her to come by my side, ugh!! Luna is driving me crazy!!!

Luna then turned around and saw me. She smiled at me and waved.

This was not good, my heart coudn't stop beating and I was so happy to see her, maybe too happy.

I walked down to her and for a moment we just stood infront of eachother.

"Luna, you look so beautiful." I said in a soft and caring voice. Luna is always beautiful but tonight she was glowing.

"Thanks, you look good in that tux." she said with a smile.

"Thanks."

We once more stood there in silence.

"You want to da...."

I was about to ask her to dance when Doojoon, Hyunseung, Yoseob, and Dongwoon came running towards us.

I kinda hated all of them at this moment.

YS- WOW Luna, you look so beautiful.

LUNA- Thanks.

DJ- I should have asked you to be my date, damn it!!!

DW- Do you like what I did to the mansion Luna?

LUNA- I love it, your amazing Dongwoon."

JH- Don't you all have a date of your own.( I was now mad at them)

HS- We do...but I want to dance with Luna first, do you mind Luna?

LUNA- Of course not.

I was about to protest against that, I wanted to be the first one to dance with her. Then again Hyunseung really wanted to ask her and if it weren't for him I don't think I would have asked her myself.

JH- Whatever, make it quick. I want to spend some time with her too.

YS- That's not fear, I want to dance with her too!!!

DW- Me too!!!

DJ- Don't forget me.

KK- or me.

JH- What the hell, Kikwang where did you pop out from?

Luna then started dancing with all of them and I was left out in the cold.

I watched from a distance having fun with all of them. I would have joined them but I wanted Luna all to myself.

A whole two hours passed and she was now eating with all of them.

I saw four lonely girls sitting down by themselves, must have been their dates. At least I wasn't alone.

I then hear a familiar voice.

"Having fun?" asked Gayoon while holding her drink.

I have to admit that my ex girlfriend looked pretty hot in that dress she was wearing but nothing or no one could compare to Luna.

I didn't respond to her question. Gayoon looked over to where I was looking at.

"You'r friends sure seem to like Luna a lot, i'm surprised that you don't."

"Whatever, don't you have a date?"

I was trying to get rid of her.

"I do, but I wish he was you."

I started walking away and for a while I just stayed outside the front of the house.

Another thirty minutes passed and I decided that I would walk in and get Luna.

I looked around to see everyone slow dancing. I saw all my friends finally with their own dates, but no Luna.

I saw Yoseob and asked him where Luna was at, he said that she had went to the roof for some fresh air.

I thanked him and went to look for Luna. I got to the roof and saw her leaning againt the golden railing.

Even Dongwoon's roof looked good.

Luna was so beautiful under the night sky, I wanted her to smile at me once more.

I remembered the bet. This is perfect, tonight will definetly be the night.

I walked over to Luna and she saw me.

She smiled at me.

END OF POV

 

 

What's going to happen!!!!! you have to keep on reading if you want to find out.

Thanks for reading and please comment.