How dare you!

a LOVE to DIE for.

One day had now passed. Luna nor Junhyung had seen eachother ever since that night.

Junhyung was missing not only Luna but Hyun Su like crazy. The other guys always went to visit but as much as Junhyung waned to go, he didn't.

It broke his heart knowing that Kikwang and Luna had a family together.

The sun was setting and Junhyung decided to go for a walk to think things through.

Kikwang and the other Beast members had went out shopping for a Bar-B-Q, they left Luna and Hyun Su behind.

JUNHYUNG'S POV

I don't understand faith sometimes, things just never turn out the way you want them to.

I just want to leave this place already and keep on living in the lie that Luna is dead.

I was so deep in my thought that I didn't notice the boy right infront of me holding rocks in his tiny hands.

"Your name is Junhyung, right?" asked Hyun Su with a cute confused face.

I lowerd myself to his hieght with a smile and nodded.

"What are you doing here? Where's your mom?" I asked

"She's over there." pointed Hyun Su

We both looked over to Luna, she was sleeping on one of the benches out on the patio. I smiled when I thought how beautiful she looked, but I turned by attention back to Hyun Su.

"Where's your dad at?" I asked once more

"Dad? I don't have a dad." stated Hyun Su with a sad face.

"Wait, so your saying that Kikwang isn't your dad."

"Uh-Uh, Kikwang is not my dad."

"Then who is?" I asked

"I don't know, I always ask my mom but she never answer's me." said Hyun Su.

If Kikwang isn't his dad, then who is? This is getting confusing. I looked over to Hyun Su ready to ask more question's but I then saw his sad face. Talking about not having a dad must be hard on him. I decided to change the subject.

I looked at his hands which still held the rocks.

"You like rocks?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I even have a collection." Hyun Su with a proud tone to his voice.

"I use to collect them too." I told him.

"Really!!! that's so cool." he said.

"You want to play a game?" I asked to the the little boy that made my heart skip a beat.

"What game?"

"Let's see who can find the most pretty rock."

Hyun Su nodded with a smile and then our game started. From finding rocks it somehow turned into a game of tag, and then I gave him a piggy back ride and we even cought a tiny crab together.

This boy sure my day better, I feel a attachment to him. I don't why but I love him already. Without me noticing thirty minutes of fun and laughter passed.

I was sitting on the sand watching Hyun Su collect more rocks. I found it pretty weird we both collected rocks.

I then heard a little cry from Hyun Su. I ran towards him.

"Are you ok? What happened?" I asked as I worried over him.

"I cut my finger with that sharp rock." cried Hyun Su as he held his bleeding finger.

His pain and tears brought pain to my heart. I hated seeing him like this.

"Come, let's clean up. You need to be strong and brave." I told him as I picked him up in my arms.

"Alright." He then put his head on my shoulder as we both walked towards his house.

"Should we tell mom?" he asked

"Nah' let her sleep." I said as we walked passed sleeping Luna.

We got into the house.

"Where does your mom keep the first aid kit?" I aksed him.

"Upstairs in her room." he said while trying to hold back his tears.

I climbed up the stairs and with Hyun Su leading the way we soon found her room.

I looked around at the nice and beautiful room.

"It's in that drawer next to her bed." pointed Hyun Su.

"Ok then."

I set him on the bed and opened the drawer, in it was two boxs, the first aid kit and a black box.

I took out the first aid kit and started taking care of Hyun Su's cut. I rapped a bandage over it and then kissed his finger.

"Better?" I asked

"Yes, much better. Thank you." He said with a smile. Hyun Su then hugged me, it took me by surprise but I hugged him back. Why do I love him so much? Hyun Su then turned his attention to his toy car on the bed. I smiled at him as he played.

I started putting back the first aid kit in the drawer, I looked at the black box. I got curious so I took it out and slowly opened it.

In it was two pieces of paper and the heart locket I once gave Luna.

I coudn't believe she still had it. I picked up the neckless and opened it. In it were the Beast member pictures.

I smiled and remeberd the day I gave it to, it was the best birthday I ever had. I held on to the cross neckless that she gave me. I guess we both treasured something.

I put the neckless back and noticed the two pieces of paper. I picked up one of them and opened it. It was a note.

"I gave birth to my first child. I felt as if my life was now a step closer to being complete. After all the pain and all the heartbreak I had been through I still got the greatest gift anyone has ever given me. I thank Junhyung for that. As I look at his precious son I can't help but to think about the rejection he might face from his dad, just like I did. I don't want my son to get hurt. I look down at the beautiful baby boy and notice all his features, he is a perfect match to his father. I guess everything in life happens for a reason. Maybe Junhyung came into my life to give me a reason to live and that reason is our son.

Junhyung, if only you were here to see you son. I some how have a feeling he would be proud of our baby.

I name him, Yong Hyun Su. I will one day thank Junhyung for giving me Hyun Su...that is if I ever see him again."

I folded the letter back, I was now crying. I had a son all this time and that son turns out to be no other than Hyun Su. Many questions were running through me head.

I then opened the last paper. It was Hyun Su's birth certifacate.

It stated his name is Yong Hyun Su and his father signiture was not there.

My name is the one that suppose to fill in that empty spot. I looked over to Hyun Su playing, that's my son.

I was now crying and Hyun Su noticed me. Luna was right, he did look exsacly like me, I was so stupid not to notice that he was my son earlier.

"Why are you crying?" he asked as he came over to me and whipped off one of my tears.

My heart was broken, all this time my son had no father to look up to and he suffered bacause of me.

How can this be happening, Why woudn't Luna tell me about my own son.

"I'm so sorry." I then pulled Hyun Su into a hug and gave him a kiss on the head "I'll always be with you, I promise."

As I was enjoying the moment with my son I heard Luna's voice.

"....Junhyung...." she said as she walked over to us.

I looked at her and picked Hyun Su in my arms. I stared straight at her and I knew she was scared and worried.

I was angry at her, I had never been so angry in my life.

"How dare you!!! How dare you keep my son away from me!!!!"

END OF POV

---------------

 

I hope you all like that story so far, please comment and subscribe :)