You love me and I love you.

a LOVE to DIE for.

JUNHYUNG'S POV

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Sorry I haven't  spent any time with you it's that Yoseob gave those puppy eye's and you know I can't resist them." she said.

"It's ok, your with me now. You better not go off with anyone else." I said with a smile.

"I won't."

I looked at Luna and sighed, she looked so sweet and innocent.

"Are you happy that you came to the dance with me?" she asked.

"Of course, i'm very happy. Are you?"

"Yes."

She looked like she was about to cry.

"What's wrong?"

"How can you possibly be happy when you know your life is about to fall?"

I looked her in a confused way.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

"Whatever it is you can trust me."

I thought to myself, Trust me? i'm about to hurt this girl in all way's possible.

I then saw a tear run down her cheek.

No I can't do this, I can't do what i'm about to Luna she's too precious to me.

Luna then turned to face me and then she hugged me. I hugged her back and pulled her even closer to my body.

I felt a huge wave of happiness and overwhelming love hit me at once.

I wanted to make her mine's.

Not because of the bet, not because I wanted to prove that I could have anyone I wanted, not because I felt sorry for her.....

but because I love this girl with all my heart.

I felt a tear fall run down my cheek. I hated myself for even thinking of hurting the one person I truly loved.

I coudn't believe I refused to acknowledge my feeling's for her.

END OF POV
 

LUNA'S POV

I hugged him not wanting to let go.

I knew I would have to, I knew eventually everything would come to a end.

I really didn't want to die, not now not ever, I just wanted to be with Junhyung.

We slowly pulled away and we looked at eachother. I could tell he had was crying.

"Junhyung, please don't cry, it hurts me so badly when I see you cry."

"I also hurt when I see you cry. Luna, can I ask you something."

I nodded.

"Do you like me?"

That question made my heart beat like crazy.

"No."

When Junhyung heard my answer he looked as if all the life in him had drained out.

"You don't like me?" he asked as if he was having a hard time accepting my response.

"I don't like you."

"Then what are your feeling's towards me?"

"You don't want to know, I refuse to tell them to you."

"What if I were to say I love you, would you tell me your feeling's then?
 

Love me? He can't love me. It would only make it harder for both of us. I cryed for the pain my heart was reciving.

"You can't love me!!!! You shoudn't love me!!!!"

I pulled away from the hug and started walking away but then Junhyung grabbed my hand and made me face him once more.

"I wish I had a say in my feeling's but I don't anymore, you have all the power to control my feelings now. You make me so happy whenever i'm with you. My heart beats like crazy just by seeing your smile. The first person I think about is you and the last person I think about is you, your in my mind and heart 24/7. I can't live without you. It took my forever to realize this but, DAMN IT LUNA, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!"

We were once more crying.

I can't believe this was happening. He loves me!!!

I slipped my hand away from his.

"You can't love me!!!!"

"Do you hate me that much?"

I didn't say anything.

"Well, there goes my useless confession. If you hated me that much you shoudn't have agreed to be my date, you should have stayed away from me."

Junhyung then started walking away, good. I'm glad that he is, it's for his own good. I don't want neither of us to hurt. This is for the best, but why, why on earth do I feel as if i'm dieing with every step he takes away from me.

What the hell am I doing.

"Wait Junhyung!!!"

He then turned back around.

"Please don't go."

Junhyung walked back towards me.

"Luna, do you love me or not?"

I coudn't take the pain anymore, I had to tell him the truth, I had to tell him everything.

"I love you with all my heart and soul Junhyung, but we can't...."

Before I could continue Junhyung kissed me.

Our lips meet eachother for the first time. I was so happy, the butterflies in my stomach were out of control and so was my beating heart.

Junhyung deepend the kiss by each passing second and I just loved the way he made me feel.

Before I knew it I pulled away and started running away from him.

END OF POV

 

Luna didn't want to hurt Junhyung, she thought that if she ran fast enough she woudn't have to face him with the truth about her ending life.

Luna ran down the hallway and the only thing she heard was Junhyung's voice yelling her name over and over.

His voice was getting closer and closer and then Luna felt someone grab her from the waist and hold her close.

Junhyung was finally glad he catched Luna.

They were breathing hard.

"Luna, don't ever run away from me."

"Junhyung....."

"You love me and I love you. That's all I need to know."

Junhyung once more pulled Luna into a deep passionate kiss and Luna coudn't help but to fall for his sweet kiss.

Junhyung rapped both his arm's around Luna's waist and Luna rapped her arm's around his neck.

Without breaking the passionate kiss they were sharing Junhyung slowly guided Luna to a room.

At this point Junhyung didn't care about no bet or anything he just wanted Luna.

He opened the door and led her to the bed. He was on top of her when he finally broke the kiss.

"I love you."

Luna then let her heart speak.

"I love you."

That night, well, it was the best night of both their lives.

 

 

 

Yup, yup, best night ever.

Anyway I hope you all like the story, but it's not over yet. Please keep on reading and comment :)