Does this mean we will be a happy family?

a LOVE to DIE for.

LUNA'S POV

I ran as fast as I could to Dongwoon's beach house so I could get my son and leave. When I got there I banged on the door, I swear I wanted to break it down.

"Huh? Luna, what are you doing here? Where's Junhyung?" asked Hyunseung as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Where's Hyun Su?" I asked at I rushed inside the house.

"He's in Junhyung's room......." before he could speak more words, I climbed up the stairs.

I opened Junhyung's room and saw Hyun Su sleeping peacefully. Kikwang was sleeping on a chair next to him.

I looked for a piece of pen and paper, I quickly wrote a letter telling them not to worry. I went over to sleeping Kikwang and took his car keys, I looked at him once more.

"Thanks Kikwang." I whispered.

I walked over back to Hyun Su and wrapped him up with one of Junhyung's blanket and then carried him in my arms. I then walked out, I was going so fast that I almost fell down the stairs. I was going through the door when Hyunseung saw me, he ws the only one awake, but the was still a bit confused since he just woke up.

"Where are you going?" asked sleepy Hyunseung.

"Uhhhhh, i'm going back to Junhyung, go back to sleep, I will see you again...........hopefully." I whispered the last part and ran out. I ran back to our house where I had left the suitcases at. I opened the trunk of Kikwang's car and put everything in it. I then strapped sleeping Hyun Su in his car seat.

I then rushed and got in the drivers seat. I started the car and reversed. Good thing my brother thought me how to drive before he left.

I drove off, away from Junhyung.

I was now in the main street when Hyun Su woke up.

"Omma?.....where am I?" he asked as he looked around. "Where's appa?"

I had to hold back my tears when he asked that.

"Where is he omma!!!" he asked, this time demanding a answer.

"Appa left somewhere, but don't worry we are going to get him." I lied to him, I mean he's just a kid what would he know?

"Are you telling lies?" he asked with suspition in his voice.

"...............Don't worry, we are going somewhere happy." I said, I lied again!!! Somewhere happy? I left all my true happiness when I left Junhyung.

I looked back and saw a sign. (FIFTY MILES BEFORE REACHING SEOUL AIRPORT)

I sighed and just hoped I could leaved before Junhyung notices.

END OF POV

---------15 minutes later.

JUNHYUNG'S POV

I woke up with a smile knowing that when I open my eyes I will see Luna. I still had my eyes closed when I wanted to put my arms around Luna, but it fell flat on the bed. I opened my eyes to see that she wasn't there. I quickly sat up and looked around.

"Luna? Where are you at?" I asked with a smile, maybe she was making breakfast for me or something.

I got up and put my clothes back on and walked downstairs to see the kitchen empty.

My smile went away.

"Luna?!!?" I yelled out loud, there was no response, it was way too quiet. I ran back upstairs while yelling her name.

I checked everywhere, I went to her room and that's when I noticed that her closet was basically empty. Her shoes were gone, her clothes, her make up supplies, perfume, mostly everything that belonged to her was gone.

What the hell was going on??? I was really worried and fearing the worst now.

"Hyun Su!!!" I said, realising that he had a room too.

I ran to his room and opened his closet, everything was gone, only the hangers were left.

As much as I didn't want to face reality, I had to.

"Sh....sh...she......left........." I was now beyond angry.

"SHE TOOK MY SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I then started throwing everything my hands could get a hold of, my tears woudn't stop running down my cheek.

"I fell for her wicked tricks again!!!! I knew she would just end up hurting me!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!! I should have never trusted you Luna!!!!!!!!" I was now yelling at the top of my voice, I then kneeled down on the floor and watched my tears hit the floor one by one.

No, she can leave for all I care, she lied to me but I don't care......but she took my son away and I will get him back.

I ran back inside her room to get my shoes and on the desk next to her bed I saw the ring.

I walked slowly to it and picked it up, tears were now blurring my vision. I took the ring with me and left.

I finally got back to Dongwoon's house and banged on the door.

"Luna is tha...." Hyunseung didn't finish his sentence because he saw me. "Your not Luna?" he said.

"Luna was here?" I asked as I walked inside the house.

"Yeah, she came super early and took Hyun Su with her, she said that she was taking him with you." said confused Hyunseung.

I ran upstairs and saw my bed emty and saw Kikwang sleeping on a chair. I went over to him.

"Wake up!!!" I yelled.

Kikwang opened his eyes and saw me "Junhyung?" he asked.

"Where is Luna at? where did she go? You must know!!!!" I said.

He got up and I could tell he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Luna? I thought she was over at the beach house." he said.

"Well no, she is not!!! She left, she took all her things and Hyun Su things aswell!!!"

"Really!!!!! We need to go look for her." said Kikwang. "Wake the others, i'll go get my car."

I nodded and then he checked his pockets and stopped.

"My car keys are missing." he said

We then looked at eachother as we realised that Luna took them.

"That bastard!!!! Is she out to destroy my life!!!!!!!" I yelled out once more.

"Calm down, I think she would either go to the train station or the ariport. We will split up."

Kikwang then left to tell everyone the plan.

As I tried to hold in my anger I saw a note on the desk. I picked it up and started reading it.

"Don't worry about me, i'll be fine." it then said Luna's name at the bottom.

How can she say not to worry about her, how could she leave me like that again!!!!!

About five minutes passed and Kikwang, Doojoon and I were heading to the airport. Dongwoon, Yoseob and Hyunseung went to the train station.

I read that sign and it said we had fifty miles to go.

"Hurry up!!! I might never see my son again!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at Doojoon who was driving.

"I know, i'm going, i'm going!!!" he yelled back.

We soon got at the airport and split up.

"Wait!!!" Kikwang yelled back.

"She has a brother that live's in America, if anything she might be going there."

We all nodded and started going up to the main desk of the airport.

"When is the next flight to America?" I asked.

"The last flight until later on this evening just left about a minute ago." said the lady with a smile.

I turned back around and ran my hands through my hair in devestaion!!!

"Was there a woman with a child here, she's 19 years old and the child was a two year old."  said Doojoon.

"Yes, I recall her buying two tickets to New York city, she boarded the plane that just left."

My heart was killed and I just wanted to die.

"New York? Thats where her brother is at." said Kikwang as he looked at me.

Doojoon put his hand on my shoulder. I moved it away.

"I would like a plane ticket to New York." I told the lady, she nodded.

After I bought my plane ticket we were all heading back so I could pack. I looked back at the airport again and then I saw a woman sitting down on a bench holding a boy covered in a blanket.

I smiled knowing it was them, after all that's my blanket that I would reconise from a mile away.

"Go on ahead, i'll be right back." I told Doojoon and Kikwang, they nodded and left.

I walked over to the sitting woman and child, in a swift move I grabbed the child and looked at his face.

"Hyun Su!!!" I cried out loud.

"Appa, we were about to leave, but omma changed her mind and said she just coudn't go." Hyun Su was now crying and I held him even tighter.

"I know, I know...but please don't cry. Appa is here now." I said as I kissed his forehead.

I then looked over to Luna and saw her crying and trying to avoid my eye contact. 

"To believe I love a person like you.You say you love me, then you take my son away and try running away. That's not love Luna, that's being selfish and not caring about anyone's feeling's but yourself." I said in a calm voice, I didn't feel like wasting my time yelling at her.

"I'm taking Hyun Su back home, you can leave if you want but your not taking my son away. Oh' by the way don't say you love someone when you don't, it just hurt's their heart when they find out the truth."

I then started walking away with Hyun Su but then I felt Luna rap her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry, i'm really am sorry..........I was scared." she said as she cried on my shirt.

I turned to face her watery eyes.

"Scared of what?" I asked.

"Scared of the past, scared that you might hurt me and that you will leave me and that you never loved me."

"Are you stupid!!! I told you how much I loved you last night and yet you still think like that."

"I know, and i'm sorry but the thing I was really scared of was hurting YOU. I'm scared that I might be sick again and this time I might really die." she cried.

I put Hyun Su down and then hugged Luna.

"You've been through a lot but please don't ever do this again, you have to face your fears. Life is all about taking  risks, you have to aim for nothing but happiness." I said to her as I held her and as my tears ran down my cheeks.

"Your right, i'm so sorry, please forgive me. Please forgive for judging your love towards me." she begged

"Of course I forgive you, I gave you a reason to judge my love for you, but you must always remember that I will only love you and ony you."

We then seperated enough and looked at eachother once more.

"I love you." I said to her.

"I love you too." she said back.

We soon found ourselves kissing in the middle of the airport. I held her even tighter and put her hand over my heart.

We then pulled away and I looked at her.

"You feel that, my heart is beating because I have you, my heart belongs to you. Your my life."

Luna did the same thing and put my hand over her heart.

"My heart beats because of you, and it will never stop. My heart belongs to you. Your my life."

We then both smiled and kissed once more.

We then heard the people applouse and cheer for us. We didn't even realise that people were watching us.

"Appa, omma!!! Does this mean that we will be happy family?" asked Hyun Su with hope in his eyes.

Luna and I looked at eachother and nodded.

"Yes, I woudn't have it any other way." I said with a smile, I picked him up with one arm and held Luna's waist with my other arm.

Everyone was cheering for us and wishing us nothing but the best as we walked out the airport.

"Let's go home." I told both loves of my  life.

END OF POV

 

 

(CRYS) I can't believe it's about to end!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! It feels as if I just started writing!!!!

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please comment and subscribe :)