Angel

a LOVE to DIE for.

LUNA'S POV

I was so happy when the last class of the day arrived. After this one class I get to head home and try to forget this long horrible first day of school.

I got paper balls, books, and even a shoe thrown at me by Junhyungs followers. Probebly all the girls made threats against me, I dont belong in a place like this. At least I wont have to see Junhyung again.

I spoke to soon, as soon as I said that Junhyung walked in and sat right behind me. I felt his eyes burning a hole through the back of my head. I just put my head down and prayed for time to go by fast.

The bell rang and I sprung up and left the class as fast as I can. The hallways were so crowded which made me slow down, I then felt some one grab my wrist and pull me in a empty classroom. Great, now im getting kidnapped. I wanted to scream for help but the person had their hand over my mouth.

"Calm down, it's just me."

I instatantly knew who he was. Junhyung moved his hand from my mouth and turned me around so I could face him. We starred at eachother for a couple of seconds before I started to walk away. Junhyung grabbed my wrist once more and pulled me even closer to him. My heart started beating like crazy and I felt my cheeks turning red. I was so close to him and could see all his perfect facial features. He sure was handsome.

END OF POV

JUNHYUNG'S POV

As we starred at eachother I noticed how pretty she was. She was a natural beauty. I felt my heart beating fast and I felt my self starting to blush which I never do.

I felt my left hand slowly reach to her left cheek and slightly touch it. Without me knowing I said

"Your so pretty."

At first I wanted to punch myself for saying that out loud but I need to make her fall in love with me anyway.

After about ten seconds Luna then moved my hand away.

"Dont ever touch me again." she said in a serious voice.

"I coudnt help myself, your just so pretty." there I go again, saying everything in my mind without thinking. I need to stop, but then I saw her cheeks turning pink. Maybe if keep acting like this she will fall for me.

"Try to restrain your self next time, because of you I had the worst first day of school." she said in a angry tone.

"Come on, it coudnt be that bad."

Luna then started telling me all the bad things my followers did to her. Damn, she really did have the worst first day of school.

"It's not like I asked them to do those things to you, but dont worry i'll tell them to stop." I have to get on her good side I thought. If it meant lieing, hell i dont care.

"Lies." she said, she then turned back around and started walking away. How the hell does she know im lieing, was it that obvious?

END OF POV

Luna started walking away thinking of how stupid Junhyung is if he thinks that she would fall for his lies.

Junhyung watched her walk away and coudn't believe she could tell when he lies. Junhyung was a pretty good liar, this was a first for him. He knew making Luna fall for him would be tough but he wanted to win the bet and prove that he could have any girl he wanted.

As Junhyung was about to walk away and girl hugged him from the back.

"Oppa, did you miss your beautiful perfect girlfriend?" said Gayoon.

Junhyung turned around with a smile and they started kissing.

"Lets go to my house better. I want you now." said Junhyung.

They then left hand in hand to Junhyungs house.

 

 

Luna was waiting for her second bus to come. She lived pretty far and it was now five in the evening and she still had a long distance to go before she got home. It was getting cold and and she started to shiver.

At the same time Kikwang was coming from one of his friends house and saw her sitting by herself waiting for the bus to come. He saw her shaking of the cold night winds that were coming.

Kikwang pulled over and crossed the street and went over to her.

LUNA'S POV.

I was wondering how long the bus will take when I felt a warm jacket fall over my shoulders. I looked behind me to see that boy from this morning, I recall him name being Kikwang.

"Kikwang?" I asked in a confused and surpirsed way.

Kikwang smiled and said "The one and only."

He then sat next to me and said "You live far?"

Although I didnt like to share a lot of personal information to people, I felt I could trust him.

"Yes, but the bus will soon come."

"It must have been a tough day for you."

"How did you know?" I asked

"Any one who messes with Junhyung is going to get pain from all those crazy fan girls that love him."

"Wait, but arent you his friend?"

"Yeah, but that doesnt mean im as cruel as he is. Actually, out of the six of us he's the devil." He said while looking at me.

"and I guess your the angel." I said with a smile. I coudnt help but to be happy that he was next to me.

Kikwang just smiled at me, I felt as if I was starring at an angel.

"Come, i'll give you a ride home." he said as he got up from the bench.

"No, it's ok. I dont want to bother you."

Before I knew it, Kikwang grabbed my hand and pulled me up and took me to his nice car.

He opened the door for me.

"Dont worry, i'll take you strait home."

I knew he would. I trusted him already. I got in his car and he closed the door. He started driving me to my house while having small talk. He was telling me jokes that made me laugh like crazy, no guy has ever made me so happy before.

Before I knew it, I had forgotten to take my pills, I was too distracted by kikwang.

"Stop." I immediatly said.

"Why? what wrong?" he asked in a concerned worried voice as he pulled over.

I opened my bag and looked through to find one of the bottles. Kikwang was starring at all the pill bottles in a worried way, but he didnt ask any questions. I then found the bottle to find that it was empty.

"Oh' hell no. Please can you take me to a near by pharmacy?" I said despreatly.

With out saying anything Kikwang took off and after 5minutes we arrived at a pharmacy. I jumped out of his car and he followed me behind. I got in and showed the doctor some papers and he went over to get the bottle of pills that I needed badly.

"That will be $150 the doctor said.

"! I dont have that kind of money with me at the moment."

I saw Kikwang reach for his pocket and took out his wallet and pulled out $150 dollars and placed it on the desk.

"No, Kikwang. Please dont."

"It's ok. I want to help you, consider it a early birthday present." he said

The doctor took the money and left. I looked at Kikwang and coudnt help but to feel like a burden to him.

We walked back to his car in silence. Kikwang handed me a bottle of water and I swallowed the pill.

We sat there in silence for a while.

"Im sorry." I said while my starring at the floor of his car.

"Dont say that. I was helping a friend."

"Friend? sorry but I cant be your friend." I said in a sad voice.

He looked me in a confused way and asked "Why not?"

Without thinking I told him the truth.

"Im going to die."

 

 

 

 

 I hope your all liking it so far. Like I said, i'll try to update everyday so look foward to lots more.