At this rate how am I suppose to make her fall for me?

a LOVE to DIE for.

Junhyung let go of Luna's hand so no one would suspect anything. Luna followed Junhyung and they finally got to where his freinds were.

All of Junhyungs friend saw Luna and smiled at Junhyung, all but Kikwang.

Junhyung winked at his friends.

JH-Guys meet Luna, Luna these are my friends, Yoseob, Hyunseung, Doojoon, Dongwoon and Kikwang.

They all said hi at the same time.

YS-Your pretty.

Luna-Thanks.

Luna then took a seat next to Kikwang.

DJ-Why did you sit there, arent you going out with Junhyung?

Junhyung and Luna both blushed at the sudden question.

Luna-Im just his friend, nothing more.

JH-Yeah, we are just friends.

Even though Junhyung was secretly happy that he was Luna's friend, he still wanted to be more than friends.

Luna was getting along with all the guys.

Everyone was having there small talk around the lunch table. Every girl hated Luna next to their kings and Luna hated all those eyes on her.Kikwang noticed how uncomfortable she was.

KK- You want to go somewhere?


Luna-Yes please.

They both then got up and started walking away. Junhyung and his friends noticed.

"Where are you going?!" Junhyung asked.

"Luna isnt comfortable with every girl giving her a evil look. Im taking her some where else."

They then started walking away and Junhyung stood up in anger but didnt go after her.

JH-You saw that, how dare he take Luna away!

HS-Are you jealous?

JH-NO! it's just that I finally became her friend and now she goes off with Kikwang. At this rate how am I suppose to make her fall for me?

YS- I think you are falling for her instead.

JH- Im not!!! I got Gayoon, Luna is just a bet.

DW- What ever you say.

 

Lunch was over and it was now the last class of the day. Junhyung kept on starring at Luna who was right infront of him, Kikwang noticed him starring and wanted him to stop. Kikwang knew that Junhyung was developing feelings for Luna. Kikwang feared that both Junhyung and Luna would get hurt at the end if things countinue the way it was going.

The bell rang and as Junhyung was about to say something to Luna but she got up and started walking away.

Junhyung packed up his stuff and went after her. He saw her and grabbed her wrist and at first was just happy to see her face once more.

"Hey, do you want me to give you a ride home?" Junhyung hopefully asked.

"Sorry Junhyung."

Luna then looked behind her and Junhyung looked at the direction she was looking to see Kikwang waiting by his car.

"Kikwang already offered, I gotta go now."

Luna then let go of Junhyungs grip and went over to Kikwang.

Junhyung watch them both get into Kikwangs car with a smile. He was not only jealous but angry.

Junhyung kicked the wall and then leaned his head against it.

"Baby, what are you doing?" asked Gayoon.

Junhyung turned to see his girlfriend. He grabbed her and they started kissing her like there was no tomorrow. They finally pulled away.

"Dont tell me you want me again." Gayoon said in a seductive voice.

"Come on, we are wasting precious time." said Junhyung who was still mad and jealous.

After a long night Junhyung looked over to Gayoon sleeping next to him. He thought that being with Gayoon would help him foget about Luna, but it didnt help, it made it worse. Junhyung now wanted her and badly, he wished Gayoon was Luna. Junhyung then sat up and kept on thinking about Luna, she was the only one in his mind and even though he didnt want to accept it, she was the only one in his heart.

 

 

 YEA!!! another chapter is complete, it was pretty short but still. Anyway I hope your enjoying it and not boring you. Please comment, thanks.