Just to let you know......

a LOVE to DIE for.

It was now Monday morning.

LUNA'S POV

I got up and started to get ready for school, I wanted to tell Junhyung the truth yesterday but I coudn't.

Last night I went over to his house with Kikwang but one of his servants said that Junhyung didn't want to see me.

At first I thought it was some kind of  joke, but then I finally realized that he was serious. I left the house in saddness, I had no idea why he woudn't want to see me.

I tried calling him but he had his phone turned off, I was really worried about him and I still am.

Can't wait to get to school go I could see him and ask him whats wrong.

Someone knocked on the door, it was Kikwang of course, I grabbed my back and headed to the door.

"Hi, Kikwang."

"Hi, ready to go to school?"

"Yup." I said.

Kikwang and I acted as if nothing between us happened last night, that's the best thing to do. We got in his car and were on our way to school.

"You haven't heard from Junhyung?"

"No, but we are almost at school, you can ask him when we get there."

We finally got there and as I came out of Kikwang's car I saw everyone, and I mean everyone staring at me.

They were all looking at there phones or laptops, some were laughing while other's gave me evil looks.

Kikwang didn't seem to notice everyone staring at me, he as still inside his car and seemed as if he was looking for something.

"Luna, I forgot my english report at home!!! I need to go get it before I fail that class."

At this point I really didn't want to be alone.

"Alright, I understand, hurry back alright."

Kikwang nodded and took off to his house. I was now by myself.

I walked inside the school and even more eye's fell on me, all the girls looked like they wanted to kill me while the guys were checking me out.

One thing I found in common was that they were staring at their phones.

I saw a guy looking at me and so I went up to him.

"Why are you staring at me? why is everyone staring at me?!!?"

"Do you want to come over my house tonight? We can't let Junhyung have all the fun." he said with a smile.

My heart started beating fast with fear.

"What are you talking about? Please tell me!!!"

"Well, if you really want to know."

He then showed me his phone, at first I coudn't tell what he was watching but then I noticed my dress on the floor. I reconized the bedroom, and I reconized Junhyung's voice, he was repeating "Luna, I love you so much."

I coudn't even breathe, my heart hurt so bad, my tears soon started running down my cheek and I felt as if I was losing my balance.

My hand was shaking as I held the guy's phone, I was speechless.

"Who wh-o, whooo, would do this?" I stuttered.

"Junhyung, who else? You should have known better than to give yourself to him. Your so called boyfriend was only in it for the game."

"No, Junhyung woudn't do this!!!"

"Don't believe me, turn around."

I gave him back his phone and I turned around to see Junhyung kissing another girl.

Seeing that completely destroyed me in all way's possible. I stood still for a second as I watched his hand roam her body, I watched as if waiting to wake up from this nightmare. It wasn't a nightmare though, it was real.

I wanted to runaway but I needed a explaniation to why Junhyung did this to me.

I took steps foward as the tears still ran down my face, I was now right behind them. The other's Beast then showed up, they didn't notice seem to notice me. They all seemed pretty mad at Junhyung. Hyunseung looked like he wanted to beat Junhyung up until he dies.

YS- Junhyung!!!! How can you do this to Luna!!!!

Junhyung and the girl then pulled away.

JH- O' hi guys, Gayoon and I are back together.( he said with a smile as if he had done no wrong)

DW- We don't care!!! Why would do something like that to Luna!!!

HS- You said you loved her!!!! I can't believe you!!!! I can't believe we actually trusted you as our friend!!!

JH- It's not like if I ever cared for her. Oh' and Doojoon, I want that $5000 you owe me. I made Luna fall for me so pay up.

Doojoon then pulled his wallet out from his pocket and threw the money on Junhyung's face.

DJ- Take it, take it all!!!! You messed up Junhyung. You hurt our friend. We don't think we will ever forgive you for that."

They all then started to walk away.

JH- I don't care, as long as I got Gayoon i'll be fine!!!! (he yelled back)

JH- Come on Gayoon let's go some where private.

Junhyung grabbed Gayoon's hand and as they were about to walk away I finally spoke.

"Junhyung......." I said in the soft and low voice, but it was loud enough for him to hear me.

Junhyung then stopped, at first he didn't turn around and he just stood there.

END OF POV

 

"How can you do this to me? Please tell me this is all a nightmare." Luna said while staring at Junhyung's back.

Junhyung wanted to cry when he heard Luna call his name, he knew that she was crying and it hurt him. He just wanted to hug her and tell her to not cry.

He quickly pushed that feeling away and turned around with a evil look.

"How stupid are you? You actually thought I loved you? Come on, why would I even like someone like you?"

Junhyung knew this was all a lie but he wanted Luna to suffer just like he was.

Luna's heart was crushed.

Junhyung then countinued "You were only a bet. I made a bet saying that I could make you fall in love with me and you did. You were just part of my game. It was nice playing with you, but sometimes you got boring until that night."

"Junhyung how could you!!!!" Luna yelled back.

Junhyung and Gayoon then started walking away, but heart broken Luna knew that this wasn't the Junhyung she fell in love with.

Luna ran behind him and gave him a back hug.

"Please, tell me your lieing, please tell me you didn't mean those words. I want the Junhyung I fell in love with back."

Junhyung stopped when he felt Luna rap her arm's around him. Hearing her say those words made him want to turn around and hug her back and say sorry for every wrong he has done.

Gayoon saw Junhyung's eyes become watery, she knew he was about to give in to his love. She woudn't allow that.

"Let go of my man!!! You already had your fun, now leave!!! He doesn't want you!!!" Gayoon yelled.

"NO!!!" Luna yelled back.

Junhyung then put his hands over Luna's and held them one last time.When Luna felt Junhyung's hand over her's she got hopefull, but then Junhyung pulled them apart and made her let go of him. Junhyung then turned around to face Luna.

"What does it take for you to get through your head that I dont give a about you."

Junhyung then grabbed Luna and threw her to the ground.

It was like the first time they met, only worser and with more pain.

Luna layed on the floor crying, she was looking up at the man she fell in love with, the one who betrayed her.

"Stay out of my way from now on and remember......I hate you." Junhyung said while looking down at crying Luna.

Junhyung and Gayoon started walking away but Luna had one more thing to say to Junhyung.

"Junhyung!!!!Just to let you know......I really did love you."

Junhyung stopped as he heard her say those words and it made him hurt even more, he then let go a tear and without looking at her he said.

"Go die already."

Junhyung then walked away with Gayoon by his side.

Luna was crying as she watched him walk away, and then five girls appeared infront of her.

"Your that one girl that Junhyung made love to." said one of the girls.

"You have no idea how much we hate." said the other one.

"We will make you pay now." another one said.

That's when Luna felt the first slap to her face.

-----------

 

Please comment and subscribe :)