Heartbroken

a LOVE to DIE for.

LUNA'S POV

I woke up, I looked at the clock and realized it was already seven. WIthout thinking twice I got up and started getting ready for school. As I was about to take off my pants I saw Kikwang sleeping on the sofa in my room. I pulled my pants back up and asked myself why he was here.

I then remembered what had happened the night before.

I slowly walked over to sleeping Kikwang.

"Kikwang!! Wake up!!"

Kikwang immediatly opened his eyes and looked over at me. He then smiled at me.

"Your alright."

I nodded with a smile.

"Thanks for everything you did for me last night." I said

"Dont mention it. Are you still going to school? shoudnt you rest?" he asked

"Im on a scholarship, I worked so hard to get in that school and dont want to miss a day." i said as I got my unifrom out.

"Well in that case, i'll go home and change, i'll be back in a flash to take you to school."

"No, I cant let you do that. You have done so much for me." 

Kikwang didnt replay and he just left out the door. I sighed and got ready to go to school. 30 minutes I saw Kikwang's car parked outside my house. He walked in wearing his uniform and looked handsome.

"Let's go before we are late." he said with a smile.

We drove to school, but first we stopped for a quick breakfast.

We finally arrived at school.

END OF POV

Luna got out of Kikwangs car and every one was starring at her, including Junhyung who was with Gayoon.

"Would you look at that, there a cute couple." Gayoon said unaware of how mad Junhyung was.

Kikwang and Luna walked to their first class with smiles on both there face.Junhyung was right behind them and he just wanted to beat the crap out of Kikwang at that very moment. Everyone took there seats and Luna looked behind her to see Junhyung looking out the window, he looked pissed.

Luna felt bad for leaving him like that but it's not like she had a choice.

It was soon lunch, like always Junhyung followed Luna and saw her take her pills. He still wondered what was wrong with her.

Gayoon then appeared out of no where.

"Opppa, what are you doing?" she shouted.

Junhyung immeditaly pulled her into a kiss to shut her up.

Luna heard the girl but didnt see Junhyung, she packed up her pill cases and headed to the lunch area.

When Junhyung looked over to where Luna was at she was gone.

"Oppa, spend lunch with me." Gayoon said with puppy eyes.

"Not today." Junhyung said and started walking away leaving mad Gayoon behind.

When Junhyung finally got to his friends table Luna wasnt there, and niether was Kikwang.

"Where is Luna and Kikwang?" asked Junhyung

YS-Probebly making out.

JH-WHAT!!!

HS- They left, Luna doesnt like people starring at her.

DW- It looks like Kikwang will steal Luna's heart before you can even reach it.

JH-SHUT UP!!! which way did they go?

DJ- They went that way (Points to the left)

Junhyung then left without saying anything else.

LUNA'S POV

"It's a side affect. My immune system tends to go weak once I forget to take my pills for a long time. This has happened before so dont worry." I said to reassure worried Kikwang.

"Im still taking you to the hospital to be sure." kikwang said still unconvinced that I would be alright.

"It's just a slight fever."

"Slight? Your burning up!!!" he know yelled.

Kikwang grabbed my hand and started leading me out of the school, he was walking fast which made me trip. He caught me just in time and pulled me back up. We were so close, we looked into eachother's eyes and just stood there in each other arms, until Junhyung came and pulled me away from Kikwangs embrace.

END OF POV

WIthout saying a word Junhyung started pulling Luna away, he opened a classroom door and locked it before Kikwang could reach it to open it.

Kikwang was banging on the door yelling at Junhyung to open it, but Junhyung woudnt. Luna then looked over to Junhyung.

"What the hell is your problem, let of my wrist."

JH- What is your realationship with him? Are you two going out?"

Luna- I dont need to answer that.

JH-Yes you do!

Luna- No I dont, stop yelling at me.

JH-Why did you leave me last night? answer that.

Luna- I got tired and Kikwang offered to take me home, sorry for not saying goodbye or thank you.

JH- You should have just told me, I would have taken you home.

Luna-Sorry.....

Junhyung knew that Luna really meant it when she said sorry.He then pulled her into a big warm hug and held her real close, they were both now ignoring Kikwang who was still yelling.

They were both enjoying the hug, but then Junhyung made Luna look into his eyes, he then cupped her face with both of his hands and thats when he felt how hot she was.

"Your burning up!!!! You have a fever!!! Come, i'll take you to the hospital." Junhyung then grabbed Luna's hand and opened the door.

"Let go Junhyung, I dont want you to take me to the hospital." Luna said trying to let her hand slip out of his, but he was holding on tight.

"You have to go to the hospital, your burning up." Junhyung said once more.

He then felt someone tug Luna back.

Junhyung looked back to see Kikwang holding Luna's other hand.

"Let her go." Junhyung demanded

KK-NO.

JH-She needs to go to the hospital.

KK- and that why I wont let go, i'll take her.

Junhyung was now furious at Kikwang!!!

KK-Let Luna choose.

Kikwang knew she would pick him not matter.

Junhyung ang Kikwang were both starring at Luna waiting for her to pick one of them.

Junhyung was praying that she would pick him, he had a gut feeling that it would be him.

"Sorry Junhyung."

When Junhyung heard Luna say that he felt his heart  hurt, she then let go of his hand which made it hurt more.

He watch them walk away leaving him heartbroken.

 

 

 


 

 I hope you are all liking my story so far, I just want to say I love writing so much, actually I want to become a writer when I grow up. I've done so many stories before, this one is new. Please comment.