You made my day.

a LOVE to DIE for.

It was now Wednesday night, the big school dance was tomorrow and still Junhyung hadn't asked Luna to go with him.

Junhyung had many chances to ask her but he always got nervous and the words woudn't come out.

He hated the fact that he coudn't ask her, this was the first time he had a hard time asking a girl to be his date.

Junhyung and the rest of the guys were all at Dongwoon's huge house where the party was going to be held at.

They were all at the beautiful dance/ ball room.

DW- and the huge buffet will be over there (points to the right)

YS- Can't wait!!!!

DJ- Niether can I, I have to admit that Dongwoon has more money than we could ever dream of.

DW- About time you admit it. I might be the youngest but i'm the richest.

HS- So, i'm the second richest, beat that!!!

DW-......I already did, stupid!!!

YS- I miss Kikwang, he never spends so much time with us anymore. He's always taking Luna to places.

DJ- It's alright, you still have us, and talking about Luna....Have you asked her yet Junhyung?

JH- I need time.

DW- The dance it tomorrow!!!

HS- You know what, if you won't ask her I will.

JH- Hyunseung!! You can't do that!!! If you ask her she will say yes and then I won't be able to prove that I made Luna mine's....

HS- Junhyung, are you really going to do that to Luna?

JH- It's the only way.

The other memeber's of Beast have tryed their best to convince Junhyung not to do that, but he was stubborn. They gave up trying, they all just prayed that Junhyung would change his mind.

DJ- Whatever, but we aren't involved in this in any kind of you.

YS- We can only try so hard, at the end the choice of who you hurt will be your's to make.

DW- Just think about it.

JH- I already made my mind up, there is no more thinking to be done.

Kikwang and Luna then walked in.

LUNA- Hi everyone (she was smiling at all of them)

EVERYONE- Hi Luna, hey Kikwang.

JH- Where were you guys at?

KK- Uhhhh, we had to make a quick stop somewhere.

In reality they had went to buy more mediaction for Luna.

Hyunseung looked over at Junhyung. He was serious about what he said earlier.

HS- Luna, I need to talk to you.

Junhyung quickly shot a evil look at Hyunseung and knew what he was about to do.

LUNA- Alright, what is it?

HS- Not here, I need to talk to you in privacy.

Luna nodded and Hyunseung grabbed her hand and led her away from everyone else.

Junhyung was really pissed off at Hyunseung.

KK- I wonder what  he wants to talk to her about. Oh' and i'm going to ask Luna to go to the dance with me.

Everyone looked over to Junhyung.

He know has two rivals!!!!

Everyone could see the anger on his face.

Junhyung got up and went after Luna and Hyunseung.

LUNA'S POV

Hyunseung held my hand and brought me to a room, I think it was a library of some sort.

I turned my attention to Hyunseung who was now looking away and starring at all the books on a shelf.

HS- There is something i've been wanting to ask you.

LUNA- What is it?

HS- Well, you see....

Before Hyunseung could continue Junhyung barged in and pulled me away.

Junhyung didn't say anything, he just pulled me out of the room and was now pulling me out of Dongwoon's house.

I could see Hyunseung standing there, he seemed mad but he didn't go after me.

Kikwang saw us and yelled.

"HEY!! where are you taking her?"

Junhyung ignored him, in no time we were outside and Junhyung opened his car.

JH- Get in.

LUNA- where are we going?

JH- Just get in.

I listened to him and got in and he quickly backed away from the drive way and in a blink of an eye we were gone.

Junhyung stayed silent as we drove, for a moment I think he forgot I was next to him.

After about 15 minutes of driving he finally stopped.

We were the only people in the empty street. There were no house's or cars, just tall trees and beautiful flowers and green grass.

Junhyung then got out of his car and stood in the middle of the street.

I got out aswell and went over to him.

LUNA- Are you ok?

Junhyung didn't say anything, he was looking at the opposite direction of me. I was facing his back.

LUNA- What are we doing out here?

Junhyung didn't say anything again.

LUNA- If you don't have anything to say we should just go back. Hyunseung needed to tell me something.

Junhyung still was quiet and had his back facing me.

I sighed and started walking back to the car.

JH- Wait, there is something I need to ask you.

I turned back around wanting to see his face, but he still wasn't facing me.

LUNA- What is it?

END Of POV

 

JUNHYUNG'S POV

I swallowed her and took a depth breath.

I didn't have the courage to ask her while looking at her beautiful face.

I finally spoke once more.

JH- The dance, do you have a date yet?

I was really praying for her to say no.

LUNA- No.

JH- Great, Im mean it's not great that no one has asked you but it's great for the person that does want to ask you.

I wanted to slap myself for being so nervous, I spoke super fast that I don't think she understood me, I don't think I understood myself.

LUNA- Huh?

JH- What i'm trying to say is...

LUNA- Is what?

At this time my heart once more had a mind of it's own, it's was beating fast!!!

JH- Well.....

I took another depth breath and in a flash turned around and faced her.

JH- Do you want to go to the dance with me?

I did it. Yes!!! I said it and I didn't faint and my heart didn't rip right through my chest.

I was so happy that I finally said it, but then I realized that Luna just stood there with a blank expression on her face.

LUNA- Junhyung...I don't know.

JH- What do you mean you don't know?

I was getting mad, it took a whole bunch of guts to say that and now she is going to reject me.

The wind blew making the trees dance and make sweet noises, I looked at Luna and saw her hair gracefully dance in the air. She looked so beautiful, how could I possible be mad at her.

LUNA- It's not that I don't want to go with you, but...

JH- But nothing. Yes or No.

LUNA- I have nothing to wear and well, what will people think when they see us together?

JH- You think I care about what they think!!! They can think what ever they want, hell I dont care.I want you to be my date, i'll buy you which ever dress you want to wear, just please be my date!!!

I was begging her again to be by my side, must I always beg for her to be with me?

Luna looked away for a bit and then looked back at me.

LUNA- Yes.

JH- Yes what?

LUNA- I would love to be your date.

Out of no where I yelled out at the whole world.

JH- YES!!!!! LUNA IS GOING WITH ME TO THE DANCE!!!!!!!

For some reason I wanted the whole world to know that Luna said yes to me.

Luna was laughing at me and then I pulled her into a hug and spinned her around the middle of the street.

Damn, this girl makes me so happy.

She was going to the dance with me, Hyunseung nor Kikwang will get to have her.

But i'm doing this for the bet, this is all a act. I'm one step close to prove that I can have whatever I want.

I put her down and hugged her once more.

JH- Thank you for saying yes, you made my day.

LUNA- You made my day too.

JH- Come, let's go tell the others.

We drove back to Dongwoon's house where they were all waiting.

END OF POV

 

They had arrived back home and Junhyung told his friends the news.

KK- What!!!!

HS- Your going to the dance together!!!!

Luna and Junhyung looked at eachother and nodded with a smile.

Junhyung's friends looked at eachother with a worried face, this cannot go good.

That night they all seriously prayed for Junhyung to change his mind.

None of them wanted to see Luna hurt but at the same time they knew that Junhyung woudn't do something as cold and as cruel as what he was planning......or would he?

 

 

I hope you all like my story so far. Please comment and enjoy the upcoming chapters :)