Don't get attached.

a LOVE to DIE for.

Kikwang and Luna finally got to the hospital. The doctors immediatly took care of Luna. Kikwang patiently waited for the doctor to come out from the room in which Luna was in.

"Are you her gaurdian?" asked the doctor.

"I guess you can say that."

"Well it was just high fever, but you still did good by bringing her to the hospital. We have brought the fever down but we will have her stay the night just if anything else happens."

The doctor then started walking away but before he could leave Kikwang asked him something.

"Is she really going to die?"

"I'm afraid so, by the way her body is getting weaker by the day and having to depend on medications is only making it worser. She has little time left, she's a kind girl, i hope she enjoys the rest of her life."

The doctor then walked away leaving Kikwand in shock, it was like hearing the news for the first time.

Kikwang walked into Luna's room to see her sleeping.

He sat on her bed and looked down at her, he reached for her hand and held it.

"I promise to make your last day's on earth the best day's of your life. I will protect you until the day you die." He then kissed her hand and watched her sleep.

 

LUNA'S POV
 

I woke up to see Kikwang sleeping on the couch, I smiled at him and then touched my forehead. My high fever was now gone and I felt much better. I sat up and then a flash back of yesterday played in my head. I remebered Junhyungs sweet embrace, and also letting go his hand.

I did it for his own good, I cant let him find out that im about to die. He would just throw me away and think im useless. I would be a burden to him.

I will never be with him, never.

I cant, and I wont.

I dont want to hurt anyone, especially him.

I then saw Kikwangs eyes flutter open. He looked over to me and quickly came to my side, he put his hand on my forehead to see if the fever had went down.

"Luna, your fever has broken. Your ok." he said smiling.

He then gave a nice warm hug at the sma time the doctor walked in to check on me.

"How do you feel?" the doctor asked

"Much better."

"Good, we will just do quick check up on you and send you home. I suggest you stay home for at least two days so your body can recover, and next time remember to take your medications."

"I will."

END OF POV

Kikwang drove Luna back home.

They were now in her room and Luna was resting on her bed.

KK-I'll be right back.

Luna- No Kikwang, you need to go to school.

KK- Forget school, right now you need me. I'll nurse you back to health. So you just stay there and wait.

Kikwang then walked out and went to his car. He went back home to get some of his clothes and told his parents he would be staying with Dongwoon. After that he went to the market to buy some food and then headed back to Luna's house.

He check on her to see her sleeping.

Kikwang made his way to the kitchen and started ti cook a nice and warm chicken soup for Luna.

He had taken cooking class, his parents forced him too. It was embarrassing for him but now he was happy he took the class, he was able to make a tasty chicken soup.

Luna had now awken and when she tasted Kikwangs chicken soup it instantly made her feel better. She ate everything and enjoyed every slurp.

"Thank you Kikwang." she said with a smile.

"Dont mention it." kikwang replaid.

His phone then began to ring. He checked the caller ID to see it was Junhyung calling for the 100th time.

"I got to take this."

Kikwang then left the room and answered but before he could speak he was faced with many questions.

JH- How is Luna? Is she ok? What did the doctor say? Is her fever down? Why didnt you answer my calls? Are you with her right now? Let me talk to her.

KK- One question at at time please.

JH- Is she ok?

KK- Yeah, she's fine. The doctor said that she just needs rest. She wont go to school until the day after tomorrow. Dont worry she's fine."

JH- Thats good. Can I talk to her?

KK-She's sleeping. (He lied)

JH- Oh I see, can you tell me where she lives so I could visit her?

KK- I cant do that, she doesnt want anyone to know where she lives.

JH- Then why did she tell you? Do you like her?

KK-Do you?

JH- No, I just want to win this bet.

KK- Can you stop using that bet as a excuse.

JH- Believe me, that's the only reason im acting as if I care for her.

KK- Acting? sure, if thats what you want to call it.

JH- You better watch yourself.

KK- Junhyung, listen to me. You dont want to get attached to her. Just forget the bet and leave her alone.

KIkwang then hanged up before he was asked more questions.

Kikwang only wanted to protect his friends from getting hurt.

During those two long days Kikwang recieved none stop calls and text from Junhyung, he didnt respond to any of them. Kikwang managed to bring Luna back to health, he was so happy to see her smile and to see her healthy once more.

Junhyung was miserable during those two day, he worried so much about Luna but at the same time he reminded himself not to care, Luna is just a bet.

Luna and Kikwang were pulling up to the school parking lot.

All the girls swarmed Kikwangs car as he parked it. They missed him too, it made Kikwang smile a bit.

They then both got out of his car and all the girls gave evil looks to Luna, but they were more intrested on Kikwang who they hadnt seen in two long days.

They were all over Kikwang and Luna just smiled, she looked over to her right and saw Junhyung coming out of his car.

Luna was overwhelmed with happiness to see him once more, but the smile faded when she saw the beautiful gril coming out from the other side.

Junhyung turned his attention to the crowded area and saw Luna starring at him with a sad face, he wondered why she was like that.

Junhyung then told Gayoon to go inside the school, at first she protested against it but then she walked in.

Junhyung then walked over to Luna who was still standing there starring at him.

With every step Junhyung took he felt even more happiness come to his heart, the same for Luna.

Junhyung finally reached Luna and reacher for her hand and then started dragging her away from the crowd.

Luna didnt say anything and just let Junhyung lead the way, she missed his touch.

They finally got to the an empty hall way and then Junhyung turned to face Luna.

Without saying a word he hugged her.

 

Sorry if there were some mistakes. I hope you guys are enjoying my story. Please comment.