I'm so sorry I wasn't able to love you right.

a LOVE to DIE for.

After much struggle and worries the doctor' were finally able to get Luna stable. They managed to stop the bleeding on her forehead, they also checked for any other seriouis injuries and there wasn't any. Even though Luna was out of danger, she still hadn't woken up.

It was now one in the morning, Kikwang and Luna's brother Dung-Yul were in her room. Kikwang had told Dung-Yul the whole story and he hated Junhyung already. The doctor had told the about Luna being pregnant, it was a shock to both of them.

The doctor was doing some check up's on Luna when she suddenly started to flutter her eyes open.

"Luna!!!" cried Dung-Yul as he ran to her side.

"Dung-Yul......." she then looks over to Kikwang "Kikwang....."

Before they could say anything the doctor told them to get out of the room. They waited for a long fifteen mintues until the doctor gave them the ok to walk in.

Dung-Yul ran to his sisters side.

"Luna, you have no idea how scared we were." he said as he held onto her hand.

"I'm sorry, i'm really sorry." cried Luna.

"Don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault." said Kikwang.

"Im sorry to inturpt but I need to tell you the condition of the patient." said the doctor.

"Please, go ahead." said Dung- Yul.

"Well, Luna doesn't seem to have any head truama and she's stable, but knowing her condition put's the baby at danger."

Luna was surprised to hear the word baby, with a shaking voice she asked "What baby?"

"You'r pregnant Luna." said Dung-Yul.

Luna coudn't believe the sudden news.

"I can't be pregnant, I can't....." Luna then recalled the night she gave her all to Junhyung, this made her cry more.As much as she hated Junhyung she knew that the baby was a part of her and so she loved her baby already. Abortion was not a option for her, but still she knew that baby didn't have a chance to survive.

"This can't be happening, the baby will die, I will die!!!"

"That doesn't have to be the case." said the doctor while looking at some papers in his hand.

The room fell silent as they all looked at the doctor for him to continue talking.

"You mean there is a way to save Luna and her baby?" asked Kikwang who was next to Luna.

"Yes, just about about two hours I recieved word for a cure to Luna's deadly heart condition. This is the discovery you all have been wating for, we can start the treatment as soon as possible." said the doctor with a smile.

"What about my baby?" asked Luna as she put her hands over her stomach.

"I told the scientist about you, they said it's worth a try and there is a fifthy percent chance your baby will make it. It's a gamble but at then end Luna will be saved." said the doctor.

"So there is chance the baby will die through the process?" asked Luna.

"Yes, but it's worth a try. If you don't take this treatment not only will the baby die but you aswell.The treatment is also expensive,  I'll give you time to think about it." the doctor then walked out leaving them in silence.

"Dung-Yul what should I do?" asked Luna as she looked up to her brother.

"I know it'sa risk but I say you take it, you and your baby will at least have a fighting chance."

"But we can't afford it."

Kikwang then cleared his throat "That's why im here, I will gladly pay for your treatment"

"No, I can't let you do that Kikwang, you have done so much for me already." said Luna.

"Not enough, I have nothing important to do with my money, I want to use it to save your life aswell as your babies life, please let me do this."

Dung-Yul then looked down at Luna and knew they coudn't turn down the offer.

"Thanks Kikwang." said Dung-Yul.

"Dung-Yul, what about Junhyung, he's the father of the child. Im pretty sure he doesn't want the baby, What will happen?" asked Luna as she worried.

"We move." said Kikwang, by saying that he gained the attention of Luna and Dung-Yul.

"Move where?" asked Dung-Yul

"To my new beach house at the far end of S. Korea. Junhyung has caused damaged to Luna's life that can't be fixed, she needs to go somewhere where he can never find her. I say we both drop out of school and move as soon as possible. I know this will be taking a huge step and I understand that you need time to think but...." before Kikwang countinued he got cut off.

"Let's do it." said Luna. Her brother looked down at her and was surprised at her sudden answer.

"Are you sure Luna?" asked Dung-Yul

"I don't think I will be able to ever face Junhyung again, I no longer want to stay at that school anymore. I hate it here, I just want to move and start fresh." said Luna, she seemed to be confident about her choice.

"Very well, as long as your happy." said Dung-Yul.

"We will leave tomorrow then. I already got everything set up and it's just to leave. You will be able to start your treatment at the beach house, I will also hire a tutor to help us with our studies. Everything is going to be fine." said Kikwang as he held Luna's right hand.

"But what about Junhyung?" asked Luna, she still worried even though he hurt her so badly.

"I'll take care of him, so don't worry." said Kikwang

Luna nodded and looked at both Kikwang and her brother, she knew she was safe.

------------

The next day Luna got checked out of the hospital. Dung-Yul quit his jobs and packed all their stuff and was ready for the move. 

Kikwang had talked to his parents and they understood that what he was doing was a good thing. Kikwang packed his stuff aswell and said his goodbye's to his parents. Kikwang also sent letter's to his friends from beast, he told them that he was moving and that he was sorry he didn't say goodbye to them in person.

They just had one more stop to make and that was the school, they had to check out.

Dung-Yul and Kikwang went ahead leaving Luna in the car to wait for them.

They walked to the main office and did all the paper work and then Kikwang and Luna were offically checked out of the school.

Dung-Yul went ahead to the car leaving Kikwang behind. As Kikwang was about to head to the car he was stopped.

Junhyung stood infront of Kikwang.

"Please, tell me, is Luna ok?" asked Junhyung in a worried voice.

"I thought you didn't care for her Junhyung." said Kikwang.

"I just want to know if she's ok." said Junhyung once more.

KIkwang knew he had to protect Luna, and so he lied.

"She's dead." said Kikwang "Luna died yesterday, she is gone."

Junhyung was shocked and didn't know what to do. He wondered if he should scream, if he should cry, or if he should try to wake up from the mightmare he was living.

"I don't believe you." said Junhyung as tears began to form in his eye's.

"It's true, she's gone. If prof is what you want I can give that to you. Luna was staying at Seoul Hospital and her room number was 106, go check for yourself." said Kikwang."You made her suffer and now she's gone. You will never see her again and it's all your fault. I can't believe you could be so stupid."

Before Junhyung could say anything he left running, he went throught the school gates and then got in his car and went to the hopital.

Junhyung arrived at the hospital and quickly ran to room 106. He took a depth breath and looked inside to see the bed neatly fixed. A nurse then looked at him.

"May I help you sir?" she asked.

"Yes, did the girl that was staying here, did she die?" he asked as the tears ran down his cheek and was praying the nurse would say no.

"Yes, im very sorry." the nurse then left.

Junhyung fell to the ground and coudn't believe that Kikwang was telling the truth. He coudn't believe his first true love was now gone forever. Junhyung kneeled on the floor and watched as his tear drops hit the floor one by one.

"Im so sorry Luna." he whispered "I'm so sorry I wasn't able to love you right."

----------

Kikwang, Dung-Yul and Luna looked at the new house they would now live in. It was the start of a new life for them.

 

 

Sorry if it was kinda boring, but the story isn't over yet. Please subscrible and comment :)