This is the right thing to do.

a LOVE to DIE for.

Three weeks of pure happiness and love passed for Luna and Junhyung.

They were a happy couple, at first Junhyung's fan girls had a hard time accepting his relationship with Luna.

They then realized that they still had five left and moved on.

Junhyung got jealous whenever he saw Kikwang and Luna together, and didn't like that he could never take her home.

Luna always kept on telling him how much she loves him and that he's the only one of her. This made Junhyung feel much better.

----------------

It was now Friday. They were all eating around the table and making jokes.

KK- Hey Luna, I need to talk to you.

LUNA- Alright.

Luna gave a quick kiss to Junhyung.

LUNA- I'll be right back.

JH- Don't take too long.

Luna and Kikwang then left.

DJ- Oh by the way here's your $5000 dollars.

Doojoon takes the money out of his pocket.

JH- I don't want that. Can we just forget that the bet ever happened, I don't want Luna to find out.

DW- Someone must really be in love.

YS- I agree, but Kikwang and Luna still spend a lot of time together, sometimes I forget she's your girlfriend.

HS- Don't say that, you'll get Junhyung mad...but Yoseob is right, they spend too much time with eachother.

Junhyung then got up and left to find his girlfriend. His friends were right when they said that they spend  a lot of time together.

--------

LUNA'S POV

Kikwang dragged me to a empty hall way to give me his speech about how he doesn't want to see Junhyung or I hurt.

"Kikwang, I know that you don't want to see Junhyung nor I hurt but I can't be without him." I said.

Kikwang alway's kept on telling me to end my relationship with Junhyung before we get hurt for life.

KK- You only have a month and half left to live!!!!! When are you going to tell him the truth?!!? When are you going to tell him that you will die!!!

Kiwang was right, I had to tell him.

"I'll tell him this weekend, don't worry all right. "

"How can I not worry, I love you." (as a big brother)

"I love you too Kikwang." (as a little sister)

Kikwang then pulled me into at hug.

ENG OF POV

-----

At the same time as Luna and Kikwang were hugging Junhyung walked in the emty hall way and saw them hugging.

Junhyung got jealous but then walked away.

"There just friends. Luna loves me. I trust her." he kept on chanting those words in his head making him feel better.

-----

KIKWANG'S POV

I released Luna from our hug.

"Go back to the table, I need to use the restroom." I said.

"Alright, hurry up."

Luna then left.

"It's clear, you can come out now." I said

Gayoon then came out from her hiding spot.

"Did you record it?"

"Yeah,wait until Junhyung hears Luna and you telling eachother that you love one another. It will drive him crazy."

I had told Gayoon to record the words me and Luna were saying, this was all part of our plan.

"Thanks Gayoon, this weekend will be the end of them."

"Are you sure you want to do this Kikwang?"

"Yes."

"Whatever, just call me later so I could know when to get Junhyung."

"Alright."

Gayoon then walked away.

Everything was going acording to plan, this was the only way to let Junhyung and Luna break up.

I hated doing this to them but this would hurt them both less, this is the right thing to do.

I then walked back to my friends, I saw Junhyung and Luna smiling at eachother.

I whispered to myself.

"Sorry Junhyung and Luna, this is for the best."

END OF POV

------

It was Saturday night and Junhyung and Luna were talking on the phone.

"Don't call me a loser, so what if I failed the math test, it's your fault." said Junhyung.

"My fault? why would be my fault?"

"You always distract me."

"No one told you to always stare at me."

"I can't help myself."

They then both laughed. Luna then remebered her conversation she had with Kikwang and knew she had to tell Junhyung tomorrow.

"Hey Junhyung, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Can we meet up tomorrow? I gotta tell you in person."

"Alright, do you want me to pick you up?"

"No, i'll ask Kikwang to give me a ride to your house."

"FIne, sweet dreams my love."

"Sweet dreams to you too, I love you."

"I love you."

They then hanged up.

Luna took a depth breath and prayed that Junhyung would still love her when he finds out the truth.

She then closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Meanwhile Junhyung wondered what Luna wanted to tell him. He prayed that Luna and him will last forever.

He then closed his eyes and went to sleep.

 

 

What's going to happen the next day???? 

Anyway, please comment :)