Another year of life.

a LOVE to DIE for.

Another three weeks passed.

Luna was so happy to have six guys that cared for her so much.

She always kept on forgetting that she was going to die when she was with her friends.

It was only a matter of time, but she coudn't help but to like all of them.

At the same time Junhyung kept on reminding himself that he's only being nice to Luna because of the bet.

He wanted to prove that he can have anyone.

But when ever he was with her he found himself to be really happy. He always wanted her by his side, he loved the way she made him feel.

It was like all his worries vanished and all that mattered was the girl next to him.

It was the day of Junhyung's birthday, he was turning 18.

Junhyung decided to have a small party with all his close friends.

They were all playing random games and just having a blast.

Right now they were all playing paintball at Junhyung's own paintball arena.

LUNA'S POV

Seeing Junhyung so happy made me happy. He is such a kid sometimes, I love everything about him.

I then felt a paint ball hit me on my back causing me to look away from Junhyung.

YS- Who are you starring, we are at war!!!!

Yoseob was taking this game a bit to serious....

LUNA- Nothing, i'll just go shoot people now.

YS- Now that's what I like to hear!!!

He then did a random flip and went charging at Dongwoon and started shooting paintballs at him.

I coudn't halp but to laugh.

KK- Luna, are you ok? If your tired it's ok to stop.

LUNA- No, im fine.

KK- Are you sure?

I swear there has never been a day that Kikwang didn't ask about my health. I didnt mind, I loved that he cared but at the same time hated it. All the care i'm reciving from him is a waste.

I'm going to die after all.

I then shot a paint ball on his stomach making him look surprised.

I laughed and soon he started laughing too.

KK- You think that's funny huh...

Kikwang then pulled me into a hug and started spinning me around.

He then whispered something to me.

KK- I'll always protect you.

Those words made me feel so happy, I knew Kikwang would always be there for me, no doubt about it.

As we were still hugging I saw Junhyung walking towards us with a angry face.

JH- This is no time for hugging!!! come on Luna, your on my team now.

Junhyung then grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Kikwang.

END OF POV

Night soon came, after a fun game of paintball Luna snuck into a empty room and took her medications.Kikwang was keeping gaurd at the door so Luna didn't have to worry about someone finding out her secret.

As soon as Luna had taken the last pill she heard Junhyung yell.

JH- IT'S TIME TO SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Luna and Kikwang went back downstairs and into the living room to see a huge cake with Junhyung's face on it.

DJ- On the count of three...

JH- Wait, I want Luna by my side.

Everyone looked at surprised Luna.

Luna slowly walked over to the birthday boy and was standing on his left side.

DJ- One, two, three...

They all then began singing happy birthday to Junhyung, it really was a happy birthday for him.

Not because Dongwoon had gotten him a new car or because Yoseob had bought him a island but that Luna was by his side.

Junhyung then reached for Luna's hand and held it as everyone sang happy birthday to him.

Both Luna's and Junhyung's heart were beating fast.

Both hearts calling and longing for the other's love.

HS- Make a wish!!!

Junhyung then smiled and closed his eyes...after about five second he blew out the candles.

Everyone clapped and wished him a happy birthday.

YS- Time for cake!!!!

Junhyung then unwillingly let go of Luna's hand to cut the cake.

As everyone was picking which slice of cake they wanted Luna walked outside to the garden.

She knew that she was getting to attched to these people.

Luna had to some way forget them, even though she didnt want to.

JUNHYUNG'S POV

As I gave a slice of cake Kikwang I noticed that Luna wasn't by my side anymore.

I looked around and through the window, I saw her walking around the garden.

"Hey, guys, i'll be right back."

I then left to follow Luna.

The moonlight and the flowers coudn't even compare to her beauty.

Luna then stopped and turned around and saw me and then smiled.

My heart started racing....

I really love the way she smiles, damn, I think I love everything about her.

I then thought about the bet.

This is the perfect moment to make her fall for me, that is if she hasn't already.

I cleared my throat and walked over to her.

JH- Are you having fun?

She was still smiling at me.

LUNA- Of course, are you?

JH- Yeah, thanks for coming.

LUNA- It's your brithday, why woudn't I come?

I was now standing right infront of her.

My crazy heart coudn't stop beating fast.

I'll need to go to the doctor to see what is wrong with my heart, cause I know for sure it's not beating fast for Luna.

LUNA- I'm glad you get another year of life.

JH- When's your birthday?

LUNA- Next month....

When Luna said this she looked pretty sad. I hated seeing her like that.

I reached for my pocket and took out the present I bought for her.

JH- I got you a present.

LUNA- Me? It's your birthday.

JH- Yeah, but I wanted to get you something for being a great friend to me.

I opened the box reveiling a heart locket. I opened it reveling a picture of me on one side and Yoseob, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Doojoon and Kikwang on the other side.

Luna looked so surprised and happy. I was happy to see her like that.

LUNA- Junhyung.....I can't accept this....

JH- You have too, you can't reject it like you did all those flowers, purses and shoes I bought for you before.

Luna then nodded meaning that she accepted it.

JH- Let me put it on you.

Luna then turned around and pulled her beautiful hair to the side.

I placed the locket around her neck.

She turned around with watery eyes.

Did she not like it? why was she crying?

JH- Why are you crying?

Luna didnt say anything.

I could sense that there were tears of happiness but at the time saddness.

LUNA- I got something for you too....

She opened her purse and took out a neckless with a cross on it.

LUNA- I know it's not a Island or fancy car but....

I felt so happy, by her simple yet heart felt gift.

JH- I love it.

Luna then smiled and then put it on me.

While putting the neckless on she was facing me. She was standing on her tippie toes and her face was so close to mine.

I had the urge to kiss her again.

When she had put the neckless on me she looked at me and smiled.

We stayed in that position for a while, we were just starring at eachother.

There goes my heart again, beating like crazy.

As much as I wanted to kiss her I coudn't. If I did I would want to make her mine's that night.

Not because of the bet, but because I think I might love her.

I did the second best thing.

I pulled her into a hug.

I let out a breath of relief as I finally held her close.

We stood there hugging in pure silence...I kept on thinking that she could hear my heart beating.

My phone then rang.

END OF POV

 

Who was calling Junhyung?

I hope your all liking my story. More chapter's ahead. Please enjoy and comment.