I don't want to let go of her.

a LOVE to DIE for.

TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER

JUNHYUNG'S POV

I wake up as the sun's first rays hit my face. I look over to my right and see the girl I meet at the club last night. I had a bad headache, it feels as if drums are beating down on my head. Did I really get that drunk?

I got up to take a shower, after the shower I found the girl was still sleeping.

"Wake up!!!! You need to go." I said in a loud voice as I put on my shirt.

She slowly gets up and looks at me and smiles. She then puts on her clothes and kisses my cheek.

"Had fun last night Junhyung, call me." She then gave me her phone number and left.

I went downstaris to the kitchen and took some headache pills, they helped.

I reached around my neck to find the most valuable item to me, and that's when I notice it was gone. I ran all over the house to try to look for it, I searched everywhere until I finally found it on my bed.

I held the cross neckless Luna gave to me, I stare at it and remember what I did to her. How she cried infront of me and how I just threw her away. I remember all the happiness she brought me, and all the pain I gave her in return. I regret many things in life and leaving Luna was the biggest one out of all of them. These past two years I have done nothing but get drunk and sleep around with girls, I thought that they might help me forget but Luna is still in my heart. I wish I could have done so many things different two and a half years ago.

Luna is dead now and there's nothing I can do to change the past. I sighed and then put on the neckless back around my neck, I then heard someone knock on my bedroom door.

I went over and opened it. "Guys, what are you doing here?" I asked with a smile.

The other Beast member's found it in their heart to forgive me last year. I begged for their forgivness and they did forgive me. I don't know if I would have made it with out their support.

"We are going to my beach house!!!" said Dongwoon as he walked in and sat on my bed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I watched the rest of them walk in.

"You have been doing nothing but messing up your life ever since Luna died." said Doojoon.

"Getting drunk or sleeping with random girls will not make you forget her." Hyunseung said.

"Yeah, a nice trip to the beach will be perfect for you to get away and let go of Luna once and for all." said Yoseob as he got some out of my clothes out of my closet.

"I don't know, I don't want to let go of her." I said as I held on to the neckless.

"Yeah, you weren't saying that when you exposed that video." said Hyunseung as he looked out the window.

Hyunseung took it pretty hard when he heard that Luna died, we all did.

"I'm sorry for every painful thing I did to her." I said as I looked at all of them thinking as they remebered the past.

After a moment of silence they all came back to reality.

"Come, your coming with us wether you like it or not." demanded Doojoon.

 

By night time we had arrived at Dongwoon's beach house.

We all walked in and choose our own rooms. I was unpacking my clothes when I opened my phone to check what time it was, I then noticed the date.....tomorrow would make the third anniversary that Luna has now been gone from my life, aswell as Kikwang.

We always wondered where Kikwang went, he left the others notes saying that he is moving and hopes to see them again in the future.

I guess he didn't take the death of Luna too well, after all Luna did cheat on me with Kikwang, they must have really been in love. I still feel the pain of when I saw them kissing, and part of me hates her for that.

I layed on bed and just stared at the ceiling, soon enough I saw the sun was rising.

I got up and decided to go or a walk and try to forget the thing that happened exsacly three years ago.

As I walked I noticed how pretty this place was, it seems as if no one lived here. I then saw a house more up ahead, maybe someone those live here.

I continued walking and thought about Luna and how much I would love to see her again. Just to see her beautiful face once more would make me the happiest I have been in these past three years.

I then noticed a figure. My heart started beating fast, I knew it was woman, she looked so pretty.I stopped walking and just stared at her. The way she walked along the shore reminded me of Luna. Her beautiful hair reminded my of Luna. 

The woman then stopped and looked at the ocean, I could now see the side of her face.

I knew right there and then, it was Luna.

So many thought were running throught my head, is she some kind of ghost, what is she doing here, I thought she was dead. I was so confused but at the moment I just wanted to hug her and hold her close and tell her sorry for everything.

I started running while yelling her name out loud, I finally got to where she was.

She turned her face to look at me. It was Luna.

"Luna." I said while trying to catch my breath, still unable to believe that she was right infront of me.

END OF POV

 

So that was Junhyung's POV, the next chapter will continue the story. Please comment and subscribe :)