I hate both of them.

a LOVE to DIE for.

They stood infront of eachother, both were shocked at the sudden apperance of the person they love. They just stood there and stared at eachother trying their best to hold back the tears.

Both hearts were beating at a fast rythem, neither of them knew what to do next. Thirty seconds passed.

"Luna, I can't believe your alive." said Junhyung as he hugged her, he felt so happy having her in his arm's once more.

Luna on the other hand knew he was just acting, she still hadn't forgave him for all the pain he brought her. As much as she wanted to hug him back and pretend that nothing happened, she knew she coudn't.

In one sudden move Luna pulled him away from her and slapped him as hard as she could.

Junhyung held his left burning cheek with his hand and looked at Luna, who's eye's were now watery.

"DONT YOU DARE EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!!!!!"  yelled Luna.

She then started running away from Junhyung. Junhyung was still surprised she slapped him but he knew he deserved it, he then started running after her.

As Luna ran she looked back to see Junhyung running after her.

Soon Junhyung caught up to her and hugged her from the back real tight, she coudn't let go of his grip.

Luna screamed, kicked, and tried everything to get Junhyung to let go of her but it was no use.

Luna was now crying and Junhyung coudn't help but to cry as he saw her tears fall down her cheeks once more.

"Please Luna, please, just stay like this for a moment." he whispered into her ear. He then rested his head on the back of her head and took in the sweet scent of her soft hair.

Luna stopped stuggling and stayed like that, she felt the need to feel Junhyung's arms around her. She missed him.

"I thought you were dead." whispered Junhyung once more.

Luna snapped out of the urge to let Junhyung hold her, she then moved his hands away from her waist, turned and pushed him away, just like he did to her three years ago at school.

Junhyung stumbled backwards but didn't fall.

Luna looked at him and gave him a cold look and started away, Junhyung of course followed her.

Luna was now close to Kikwang's beach house, as she was about to take her final steps she felt someone grad her.

Junhyung had grabbed her wrist and yanked her towards him and made her face him.

"Tell me, why aren't you dead?" He asked.

"Just becuase you told me to go die doesn't mean I would die it." Luna shot back with the cold look still in her eyes. "Now let me."

"I will never let you go again." said Junhyung as he looked deep into Luna's eyes.

"I said LET ME GO!!!" Luna yelled once more.

----------

BACK AT THE HOUSE

Kikwang was in the kitchen with Hyun Su, he was prepareing breakfast for all three of them. When he didn't see Luna he thought she went for a walk like she sometimes does.

"I'm hungry." said Hyun Su as he rubbed his still sleepy eyes while sitting on his tiny chair.

"I know, i'm getting food ready." Kikwang said with a smile as he looked at the cute boy.

Kikwang then burst out of the smile when he heard Luna scream, he knew something was wrong.

"Hyun Su, stay right here and don't go anywhere." said Kikwang as he ran out the door to find Luna.

-----------

BACK AT THE BEACH

Junhyung once more pulled Luna into a forceful hug.

"Why can't you understand that I can never let go of you." cried Junhyung.

"LET ME GO!!!" yelled Luna.

Junhyung closed his eyes for a bit to enjoy the hug but then he felt someone pull Luna away from him.

Luna was now behind his friend, Kikwang.

Kikwang gave a evil look at Junhyung and was ready to punch him.

"Kikwang?!!?" asked Junhyung confused "I thought, I thought....you said she was dead. What are you doing here?"

"It doesn't matter to you, go back from where you came from and never show your face again!!!" said Kikwang with anger.

"I thought you said she was dead!!!!" yelled Junhyung, he coudn't believe Kikwang lied to him about Luna's death.

"You deserved to be lied to, you told her to go die herself, I thought that telling you that she died wouldn't affect you this much." said Kikwang.

Junhyung then looked at Luna and saw her hiding behind Kikwang's back as her tears ran down her face.

"Althought I might be confused right, I know for a fact that Luna still loves me." said Junhyung as he looked at Luna cry.

In a swift move Kikwang garbbed Junhyung my the collar of his shirt ready to punch him when they heard the innocent voice.

"Mommy, what's going on." said Hyun Su as he ran to his mom "Why are you crying mommy?" he asked.

Kikwang let go of Junhyung's shirt and walked back towards Luna and Hyun Su.

"Mommy?" asked Junhyung confused once more as he looked at the three of them together.

Luna picked up Hyun Su and turned his head around so he woudn't face Junhyung "It's ok baby, mommy is ok" Luna then smiled to reasure her soon.

"Come here buddy, you must be hungry." said Kikwang with a smile as he reached to grab Hyun Su.

"Come on mommy, we can eat together." said Hyun Su with a smile.

"Alright, let's go." replaid Luna.

Kikwang then kissed Hyun Su on the cheek as he carried him, he then turned to Luna and kissed her cheek aswell and then reached for hand.

Kikwang had to create the image that Hyun Su was his son and that Luna and him were a couple.

Junhyung know knew where Kikwang had been a long, he was with Luna making a family.

"Stay away from us." Kikwang warned as he left with Luna and Hyun Su.

Junhyung then fell to the ground as he saw the family walk away.

---------

JUNHYUNG'S POV

So this is where they have been at all this time. They have been together creating a family.

I'm so stupid to hurt over Luna every day when she's with Kikwang and their son enjoying life.

I was right to have done those things to her,  but at the end they didn't stop her from being with Kikwang.

I wanted to be the one next to Luna's side, I wanted to be the father of her children, I wanted to be the one she coudn't live without, I wanted to be the one she loved!!!

I'm a fool to want those things when I know she already gave them to another man.

I hate her more than ever, I hate both of them!!!!

I need to stop crying over Luna, but I can't.

Even though I have lived in a lie for the past three years, even though she has a family with Kikwang, even though she might hate me.........and as much as I want to hate her and curse her name, I can't.

Damn it Luna!!! Why coudn't you have just died!!!! Why did you have to cheat on me with Kikwang!!!! Why did I fall in love with you!!!

I sat on the sand and cried my eyes out before heading back to Dongwoon's beach house, everything that happened today was still sinking in.

END OF POV

 

Please comment and subscribe :)