You will always be engraved in my heart.

a LOVE to DIE for.

Another week had now passed, and what a week it was. Luna woud try her best not to make eye contact with Junhyung, she tried her best to stay away from him. Luna felt as if she was being froced into this marriage that she didn't want at all, she hated the feeling of getting married when the person your going to marry hates you. Junhyung on the other hand coudn't be happier, he was going the girl he loves but still felt heart broken. He knew that Luna didn't like him and was avoiding him, but making her his was the only way he could have her by his side and to himself.

It was around seven at night and it had been cloudy all day, they were all at Dongwoon's beach house.

(NEWS CHANNEL :A storm is on it's way, please stay indoors. Heavy rain is due to fall at any moment now, the powerful winds have already begun. Please stay sa.....)

The electricty then went out.

"Appa, i'm scared." said Hyun Su as he hugged his dad.

"I know, but don't worry i'm right here to protect you...." said Junhyung, he then turned to look at Luna "....and your mom."

"I'm scared too." cried Yoseob. Hyunseung then went over and hugged him.

"You'll live." said Hyunseung with a smile.

"I'll go get the candles, flashlights and some blankets." said Doojoon as he left the room

"Try putting Hyun Su to sleep." said Kikwang, he was still pretty mad at Junhyung.

"NO!!!, I want my teddy bear!!!" said Hyun Su.

"Teddy bear? You mean Mr.rock?" asked Luna. Hyun Su nodded.

"He's at home, it's to dangerous right now." said Luna.

"I want him!!! He makes me not be scared of the dark, please omma!!!" said Hyun Su as the tears ran down his face.

Junhyung looked at Luna and knew she would give in to her son.

"Hyun Su, listen to appa, right now we can't go to the house, you must be brave."

"But....but...omma please." begged Hyun Su as he lost Junhyung's gaze and looked at his mom.

Junhyung shook his head and then took Hyun Su in his arm and started carrying him upstairs.

"Where are you taking him?" asked Luna.

"Upstairs."

Hyun Su then screamed!!!!

"No omma, I want my teddy bear please I need it!!!! I'm scared!!!!" cried Hyun Su.

"Hyun Su!!! Please try to understand this situation." said Junhyung as he raised his voice.

Junhyung then went inside his room and put Hyun Su to lay doen, he then kissed his forehead.

"Don't cry, i'm right here. Try to sleep."

Hyun Su kept on crying and crying and whenever the scary noise of a loud thunder occured he cried even louder.

Junhyung was trying his best to calm his son down but he kept on crying for his teddy bear.

10 minutes had now passed when Dongwoon barged in the room.

"JUNHYUNG!!! It's Luna, with us noticing she left!!! She left!!!" said panicked Dongwoon.

Junhyung sprung up and went down stairs to find everyone with worried faces.

"Kikwang!!! Please stay with Hyun Su." said Junhyung as he looked at his friend that was also like a enemy.

Kikwang nodded and saw Junhyung put on his sweater.

As he was about to leave he looked at all his friends eyes.

"Please...please keep my son safe." Junhyung then left and walked into a cold world.

The rain was falling so hard, the sky was pitch black and the only light you saw was when a lightning occured. The sound of the loud thunder didn't help, the waves of the ocean were restless. The beautiful nature that once surronded them was gone.

Junhyung walked passed it all and tried to reach Kikwang's beach house.

"Damn where is that huge house!!!" yelled Junhyung out loud.

A lightning then flashed and it gave light to Junhyung, the beach house was right infront of him.

Junhyung took a depth breath and ran towards the house. He pulled the door opened and walked inside the dark house.

"LUNA!!! LUNA!!! LUNA!!!!" he yelled as he went all over the house to look for her.

He then walked inside her room to see her soaking wet and looking for something. Junhyung was beyond angry at this crazy person. He walked over to Luna and grabbed her by wrist and made her look at him. He could tell that she had been crying but he woudn't hold his anger this time.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!!  YOUR CRAZY!!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!!! DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE HYUN SU!!!! DO YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO LEAVE ME!!!!!" yelled Junhyung as his tears fell from his eyes.

Junhyung saw Luna cry even harder and so he decided not to yell, but he stil wasn't done.

"Do you hate me that much that you would make my heart hurt so much. Your so heartless, you don't even care about the people who worry about you.....or the people that love you." said Junhyung.

"Love?" Luna questioned.

"Love? we don't love eachother remember. If we loved eachother we woudn't go through so much trouble to hurt the person that we 'love'." said Luna as she looked deep into Junhyung's eyes.

"Stop with the lies!!! I know you love me, I can see it in your eyes."

"How can I love a person like you?' said Luna as she looked away.

"How can you? You already do and you always will and you will never stop. Just admit it already."

Luna then made Junhyung release his grip on her wrist. She then walked over her mirror and stared at herself crying, Junhyung's refelection then appeared.

Luna looked at him and noticed something, something that she thought he threw away. Luna turned and walked over to Junhyung and then grabbed the cross neckless she once gave him.

She held it in her hands once more and many emotioness flooded her heart.

"I thought....I thought...." Before she could finish talking Junhyung lifted her chin and made her eyes meet his.

"You thought that I got rid of the most waluable item in my life? You thought I had forgotten about you all these years? You thought that I didn't care and that I didn't cry my eyes out when I found out you died. You thought I didn't love you?" said Junhyung.

".....yes....." confessed Luna.

"Well your wrong, the day you left me was the worst day of my life. I felt you were like everyone else, I felt you were like my parents. They both left me and hey' you left me too. I wanted to hate you and I wanted hurt you for putting me through so much pain, but I could never do that. You...you...you completely changed me and I..I...."

Before Junhyung could finish Luna cut him off and started speaking.

"You said you loved me, I gave you my all, yet you did all those things to me. You drove me away." said Luna in a serious and hurt tone.

"You hurt me first, the night I saw you kissing Kikwang broke me and that's why I decided to make you suffer just like I did."

Luna was a bit confused but then remebered that night.

"Junhyung.....KIkwang was the one who confessed and he kissed me. I rejected him right there and then.....I rejected him because I knew I had you, because I knew you would always love me and that I would awalys love you.....looking back I should have accepted Kikwang's feeling."

This was like a punch to Junhyung's stomach, his heart was being attacked my sharp knives that woudn't stop stabbing his heart.

"At the end you will always love Kikwang."

Junhyung then started walking away but then turned back around with tears making rivers on his face.

"Answer this. Did you ever really love me?"

"Did you?" asked Luna

With out thinking twice Junhyung immeditaly answered.

"Not a single day passed by that my heart didn't long for your love. I love you  Luna, i've always been in love with you and I think I will always be in love with you.......but my feeling mean nothing to you, I just want you to be happy." cried Junhyung.

"Then forever be with me, and never stop loving me." said Luna, she then went over to Junhyung and kissed him.

The kiss was sweet and innocent, and after many long years they finally met eachother once more. Junhyung then slowly pulled away and looked at Luna. Passion and love was in both their eyes.

"I'm sorry for everything.......I love you so much."

"Then show me." said Luna.

Their lips once more met as thier hands roamed eachothers body, the kiss soon turned deep and passionate and it was filled with nothing but happiness and love. That night they forgot about their horrible past and just held eachother once more. The loud cries of the thunder storm didn't stop them from showing how much  they loved and missed eachother. They were once more happy.

------------

The storm had now calmed down and it was four in the morning.

Luna woke up from the long night and looked at the sleeping body next to her's. She smiled and kissed his forehead. She then lifted her finger and touched his handsome face, she touched his eyebrows, eyelashed, nose and finally his lips.

Luna then started crying.

She got up with a blanket wrapped around her body and started putting on clean clothes. She then took out the two suitcases from under the bed and started packing. She tried her best not to wake Junhyung.

After packing most of her stuff aswell as Hyun Su's stuff she looked at the sleeping man that she loved.

She went over to him and kiss his cheek.

"I'm sorry Junhyung, but I mean it when I say I love you." she covered to stop her cries.

"You will always be engraved in my heart."

Luna then took off the engagment ring and set it on the desk beside the bed.

Luna walked away and didn't look back, if she did she knew she woudn't be able to leave.

She then left to go look for her son and run away once more.

--------

 

 

OMO!!! This can't be happening...again!!! I swear I need to have a serious talk with Luna and ask her what's going on in that head of her's!!!

Anyway, I hope you all liked this chapter.

Please comment and subscribe :)