No, I hate you.

a LOVE to DIE for.

LUNA'S POV
 

I saw Hyun Su run into the house and I was about to run after him but Junhyung woudn't let go of my hand.

I turned back and looked at him with a confused face.

"What are you doing? let go of my hand." I said

"Our kid wants us to be happy, he wants you and I to be together." Junhyung said in the most sweetest voice.

My heart wanted to rip out of my chest and be his once more, but I won't allow that. Not after everything he did to me.

"Too bad that will never happen." I said and then let my hand slip away from his.

I slowly walked away but I was still facing him.

"Not after everything you've put me through. I will not now not ever be with you." I then turned around and left.

I saw Kikwang sleeping on the couch but Hyun Su was not there.

I went to check in my room and found him holding the heart locket in his hands. He was looking at the picture of Junhyung.

"Why did you always cry when you saw appa? Did he do something bad?" he asked.

"Well everyone makes mistakes." said a familiar voice.

I looked back and saw Junhyung walking over to me. He then stood behind me and put his arms around my waist.

I felt my self blush and like his touch but this isn't what I was suppose to be feeling, I hate him. I wanted to push him away.

"Stay still, you don't want him to think we hate eachother." he whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

Hyun Su then smiled.

"Appa!!! Omma!!! You guys love eachother now? Please say yes." he begged as he looked at us with a smile.

I coudn't say no and break his happiness, I promised myself I would do anything for my son.

I then nodded.

"You see my son, your mom loves me and I love her, so don't worry we will always be together." said Junhyung with a smile. I know he was enjoying this moment way too much.

"Go sleep now alright Hyun Su." I said as I finally losed Junhyung's grip from me. I felt so warm in his arms and now I was freezing.

I changed Hyun Su into his pj's as Junhyung just stood there watching me. His gaze never seemed to leave me.

I tucked Hyun Su back in my bed.

"Now go to sleep." I said as I kissed his forehead.

Junhyung walked over and kissed him goodnight aswell.

"Let's go." said Junhyung as he grabbed my hand to leave the room. We looked at Hyun Su once more before turning off the lights and heading out.

I quickly moved my hand away from Junhyungs and gave him a evil look.

"Leave." I said as I walked down stairs.

"When are you going to stop hating?" he asked as he followed me.

"When you go back in time and change what you did to me."

"There has to be another way."

We were now in the kitchen.

"No, I hate you."

"Then why did you cry everytime you saw my picture?" he asked as he walked over to me.

"I cried tears of pain because of the things you did to me."

"Well your the one that cheated on me!!!" he said.

"If you want to believe that go right ahead." I said as I whipped off the table.

Kikwang then walked in and saw Junhyung near me.

"HEY!!! Didn't I tell you I don't want you in this house." yelled Kikwang.

"Can you lower your voice, my son is sleeping upstairs." said Junhyung as he gave him a evil stare.

"Leave now, can't you see Luna doesn't want you here." said Kikwang as he put his arm around my waist as if protecting me.

"I'm not done talking to Luna and until i'm done talking to her I will leave." said Junhyung.

I knew he was serious, I then decided to do something that will drive him out of the house.

I faced Kikwang and held his hands. I then started leaning in and so did Kikwang. Our lips them met and we started kissing right in front of Junhyung.

I coudn't see him since I had my eyes closed, but I could sense that he was pissed off. I rapped my arms around Kikwang's neck and held him even closer.

After tabout ten more seconds we finally pulled away, Kikwang seemed shocked but played along.

"I can see someone wants to finish what we started last night." said Kikwang with a y voice and smile.

I then smiled at him and kissed his lips once more.

"I do, so why don't you go and wait for me in your room." I said.

Kikwang nodded and walked back up the stairs.

I then turned my attention to Junhyung. I knew I had hurt him badly and his eyes seemed to be watery. I wanted to tell him that it wasn't real but then he needed a taste of his own medicine.

"So, I was right about you and Kikwang." he said.

I acted as if I was ignoring me.

"In the end it's always you that will be hurthing me." he said in the verge of crying.

"No matter what I do to get back at all the pain you've caused me you always seem to hurt me more." he said as he started walking away.

"But don't worry, i'll make you mine and will make you forever suffer."

I got scared at his words and then looked up at him to see a evil smirk on his face.

"Just you wait and see my darling, you will regret all the bad you've done to me." he said and then walked out of the house.

I was worried about was going to happen, but he's done everything possible to hurt me, what more could he do?

END OF POV

 

 

I hope you liked this chapter, please comment and subscribe :)