Why me?

a LOVE to DIE for.

LUNA'S POV

As I walk in to my new school I ask myself "why me?" The only reason I moved here was because of something I have no control over. I look to see girls and boys with their blue and white uniforms, all starring at me.

So what if I wasnt wearing brand name jackets and shoes or that I didnt have a fancy purse, did I really stand out that much without those things?

As I walked down the hallway I suddenly hear girls screaming boy names out loud. "Yoseob, Kikwang, Hyunseung, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Junhyung, BEAST!!!!" Those were the names I heard girls chanting over and over along with "I love you" and "will you marry me." 

I soon found the students in the crowded hallway make way for six handsome guys. I didnt know what was going on so I just stood in the middle of the hallway. I soon found myself face to face with one of them while the rest stood behind him. Everyone was now starring at me if im about to die. For some reason my legs woudn't move and I coudnt stop gazing at the tall handsome guy right infront of me. He then speaks.

END OF POV

"Move." He said in a cold, cruel and annoyed voice.

Luna gave him the 'who do you think you are' look.

"What the hell? Who do you think you are?" she asked

Everyone gasped at the same time and whispers could be heard among the crowd. Junhyung looked back at his friends and smiled a bit.

"So your new. I suggest you move before you die." he said in a now furious voice.

"I'll die eventually, but I don't think it's my time yet."

This made junhyung really mad, no one dares to speak back to him.

"YAH!!!! You need to respect me!!! I know your new and all but I can tell your only doing this to talk to me. Am i that irresistable?" he said with a evil smile on his face.
 

"Like you? Why on earth would I like you? Get a grip on reality boy, not everyone thinks your a god."

Everyone aswell as his friends started laughing at him. Junhyung made a fist but controlled himself.

"I dont see what so funny!!!!!!" he yelled

Everyone instantly stopped laughing.Junhyung then looked back at Luna who was still starring at him.

"If you wont move I'll just have to make you."

Junhyung then grabbed Luna by her shoulder and pulled her close to his face. Luna was shocked at the sudden move but coudn't help but to blush a bit being so close to him. It was like as if they were about to kiss, they looked at eachothers eyes and they could already tell they hated eachother.

"Let me go!" Luna cried out loud, she was now feeling uncomfortable of how close they were.

"My pleasure." Junhyung then pushed her to the floor making Luna glide a distance down the hallway.

"Let's go." Junhyung and his friends then started walking away.

One of the guys then looked down on Luna and felt sorry for her.

"Dont mind him, he's just stupid sometimes."

"Kikwang!!!!" yelled Junhyung.

Kikwang then left without saying anything else. The crowd went back to what they were doing and walked over Luna. Some girls were even laughing at her. Luna got up and coudnt believe that her first few minutes at her new school turned out like that. Luna got up and fixed her uniform and headed off to her first class with even more eyes starring at her.

She prayed she would never have to see him again, but she knew that would be impossible. 

As Luna walked into her first class she saw Junhyung sitting on a desk making out with a girl.

Luna took a depth breath and whispered to herself "It's going to be a long semester."

 

 

Well, there you have it. The first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it, im going to try to write on a daily basis so look foward to more.