8

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

“What do you want oppa? And why are you here?” Jungah crossed her arms.

“Eomma set me on a blind-”

Jungah laughed.

Chanyeol glared at her.

“Another blind date. Good for you.”

“Help me, Jungie baby!”

“That would be illegal, I’m your ex.”

“That doesn’t include us. Please!”

“Kris is inside the room, what do you think he’d-”

“You want me to ask permission for you?” Chanyeol asked.

“No, let me get a knife first.” She snapped.

“Who’s the other guy?”

“Our hotel’s spokesperson.”

“Oh.”

Jungah glared at him.

Then the doors opened, Kris and Khun stepped out.

“He has to leave.” Kris said.

“I have to excuse myself, I have another appointment.” Khun smiled, Jungah nodded.

“Then see you next week, Nichkhun-ssi.”

“Nichkhun would be better, we’re foreigners anyway.”

“Got it!” She smiled as he started to walk away from them. Then Kris glanced at Chanyeol then back to her.

“You, deal with him.” Jungah sighed and started to walk towards the elevator.

 

 

“You’re back.” Yixing smiled widely as his younger cousin stepped in the house. He gave a wave at Kris.

“I know.” Jungah replied as she hugged him back.

“I made dumplings for dinner, mei.” Lay grinned.

Jungah eyed the older male warily.

“I have a feeling you want me to meet someone and I have to be extra kind.”

Kris smiled and wrapped one arm around her neck.

“And, I think Li Jiaheng knows about it, but I don’t.”

Lay smiled at her and pinched her cheeks.

“Fine, just let me change.” She sighed.

 

 

“What do you think about that dude?” Jungah asked from the bathroom. Kris was sitting on the couch, browsing through one of her magazines.

“Dude?”

“Nichkhun.” Jungah said as she stepped in the room clad in a pair of loose terry shorts and a sweater.

“He’s okay. He knows business.” Kris shrugged, Jungah nodded and plopped beside him, then she curled her legs underneath her.

“Today was..tiring.” She nodded, Kris smiled and wrapped one arm around her waist.

“I know.”

Jungah smiled and faced him.

“Whom does Yixing want me to meet?”

Kris smiled, tight lipped. Jungah made a face and leaned her forehead on his.

“Still not telling?” She asked. Kris smiled and stood up, lifting her up.

“Nope, come on. They’re waiting for us.” He said.

“Put me down.”

“How about no.”

“Wu Yifan!”

“Xi Feilin.” Kris chuckled and kissed her before putting her down.

 

 

Luhan looked up as Jungah and Kris stepped out at the veranda.

“Yo, Luhan.” She greeted and sat on the lounge chair beside her brother. Kris nodded at the lady who was seated beside Yixing.

“I was wondering, ge,” Jungah started as she placed her legs on top of her brother’s lap while sitting down.

“Next week, we have this press event thingy, you should come, Yixing too.” She nodded. Kris glanced at Jungah, who was fascinated by trying to braid her brother’s hair.

“Uhm, mei-” Yixing looked at her.

“Right! I bought you something from Jeollado.” Jungah chirped.

“Mei, Lay has something-”

“And, I met this professional drag racer person today, he seems cool and-”

“Mei, we have a guest.” Luhan gently put her feet down.

“It’s my second time hearing that today.” She shrugged then she stood up.

Lay cleared his throat, then Jungah glanced at him, then her eyes went to the lady beside him.

“Who is she?” She looked at Kris.

“Mei, this is-”

Jungah balked as she saw her pink patent stilettos.

“-Kim Seoyoung.”

“And she is your…..?”

Luhan and Kris suppressed their laughter.

 

“Do you even need to ask?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++