27

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

 

 

“Nothing changed. It’s been a long time, Xi.”

The three of them looked up, Chanyeol was the first one to react.

“Yejinnie!” He grinned and went to hug the other girl. Jungah laughed and walked to her.

“Oh my god, you’re here!”

“I know. So, why are you two still friends?”

Jungah smiled.

“Kris, this is Yejin, Yejin, this is Kris-”

“The boyfriend, nice to meet you.” Yejin smiled and shook his offered hand.

“She’s the only one who gets along with Jungah well, well the only female.” Chanyeol shrugged.

“Yejin and I used to be playmates when we visited China frequently, then we studied at LA too.”

 Kris smiled. Yejin glanced at Kris briefly.

“I see you chose well.” Yejin grinned at her friend.

“Don’t start with me, come on. I’m sure the others would be glad to see you.”

 

 

Luhan looked up as his sister walked to them. Chanyeol sat beside Tao.

“Mei, where were you?”

“I have a surprise.” She announced, Seoyoung and Lay looked up.

“Luhan, your other sister’s here, Yixing, your first love is here.” She mused, then Yejin stepped to them.

“Ni!” Luhan smiled and greeted her.

“Hey ge, Jungah mentioned you were tying the knot, congratulations.” Yejin smiled.

Yixing paused before standing.

Jungah smiled.

“Laynicorn.” Yejin grinned at him before giving him a hug.

 

 

“Perfect.” Jungah nodded as she leaned on the railings. She watched as the Lamborghini started to drift.

tumblr_mrnp8gdRss1sdv6ofo1_500.gif

“I have a feeling you’re not talking about the car.” Chanyeol said.

“Both.” Jungah smiled then she turned away from the track.

“You know oppa, I think I have to come up with something to discover more about her.” She stated.

Chanyeol smiled and nudged her arm.

“What?”

Jungah followed his gaze and saw two girls talking with Kris, they were both laughing, then one of them playfully hit his arm.

“Before that, Jungie baby-”

“Fine.” She murmured.

 

Kris felt a slim arm wrap around his waist, then he felt Jungah’s lips on his cheek.

“Can we grab something to eat?”  She asked. The ladies in front of him slowly stepped away. He chuckled and playfully wrapped one arm around her neck.

“I feel happy that Yejin’s back.”

“Because she’s Lay’s first love.” Kris shook his head.

“Exactly.”

“Plotting again?” Kris asked, Jungah smiled then she stopped right in front of him. The she reached up and laced her fingers behind his neck.

“Maybe, maybe not.” She smiled before pulling Kris down to kiss him.

She grinned and let go.

“I sense impending trouble.” Kris chuckled.

 

 

Seoyoung gripped on her phone as she watched Luhan and Lay chat with Yejin. Lay’s eyes never left Yejin and she didn’t like it.

“It’s good to have you back, Yejin.”

“Sure ge, and I must say, your fiancé is very pretty.” Yejin smiled and shook Jinhee’s hand.

“She’s Jungah’s good friend, only lady friend.” Luhan grinned.

“Nice to meet you, Jinhee.” Yejin smiled.

“And, Yejin?” Lay called to her.

“This is Seoyoung, my girlfriend.” Lay nodded.

Yejin smiled and turned to Seoyoung.

Seoyoung bit her lip and forced herself to smile at Lay’s first love.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++