30

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

“What are you thinking?” Luhan asked as he joined his friend. Kris shook his head and took a quick sip from his drink.

“Is this about what Yejin said?”

“No.”

Luhan almost smiled.

“I know what you’re thinking, I can see it too. That guy,”

“..He..likes Jungah.” Kris nodded.

“He does, but..you don’t really have to think about it, Kris.” Luhan shook his head at him.

“Jungah, its hard to shake her off, my sister loves you and I can assure you that. So, don’t start overthinking about this other guy, he’s just a friend to mei mei.”

 

 

“She left?” Jungah blinked as the doorman loaded their luggage in the Hummer.

“They fought, I guess.” Jinhee mouthed at her.

“Good then!” She chirped. Luhan glared at his sister.

“I’ll see you at Seoul then.” Kris grinned and kissed her cheek before walking to his car.

“Bye, tower.” Jungah smiled and squeezed his hand before getting in the Hummer with Yejin and her at the back. Then Yixing joined them.

Luhan got in the driver’s seat and helped Jinhee with her seatbelt.

 

Yixing was seated between his cousin and Yejin as the trip back to Seoul. Jungah smiled to herself before putting on her earphones and snuggled to Lay and pretended that she was asleep.

“Why did your girlfriend leave so early?” Yejin asked softly. Lay shook his head.

“I don’t know, sometimes….I think I don’t understand her.”

Jungah smiled without opening her eyes.

“Well, it’s part of being in a relationship, Laynicorn.”

“Yes, I heard.” Lay chuckled slightly, but then he started patting Jungah’s back.

“Still taking care of her?”

“No matter what she does, she’s still our baby, you know that.”

Yejin chuckled.

“Well, I hope you patch up things with Seoyoung.”

“…Yeah.”

 

 

Jungah stepped in her room from work and found Himchan waiting.

“Uhm, hey?” She blinked and set her purse on the couch.

“There’s something you need to know, Jungie.”

“Who let you in?” She asked.

“I’m not a .” Himchan rolled his eyes then he set an envelope on the table.

“This is about Kim Seoyoung.”

Jungah’s brows rose then she sat down and pulled out the envelope’s contents.

“It..might put you in a somewhat awkward situation.” Himchan said.

Jungah started to read the papers, then she gasped.

“…..This…”

Then her phone started to ring.

They both glanced at the caller id.

 

 

NICHKHUN

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hey guys