39

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

 

 

Jungah sighed then she pulled away from Chanyeol.

“What do you want?” She asked.

“I know you may not be able to forgive-”

“I’m not that bitter, Khun. You were drunk, I’ll….let it pass just this time.”

Khun nodded.

Jungah bit her lip.

“About Seoyoung, I know now.”

Khun looked at her.

“I know why you warned me about her.”

“Jungah-”

“She used to be your father’s wife, she used your father….money..she stole.” She stuttered, not knowing how to continue.

“She did.” Khun nodded.

“It’s safe with me. I wont tell anyone.”

Khun smiled.

“Does that mean we’re fair now?” He glanced at her.

“I don’t know. Why are you out here?”

“I’m the pro drag racer here, why are you asking me that?”

“Rematch?” Jungah grinned.

 

 

Kris picked up his phone.

“Kris!” It was Chanyeol.

Kris blinked for a few seconds.

“What?”

“Don’t “what” me. Jungah’s back on-”

“I’m busy, Chanyeol~”

“I don’t know why you’re doing this, but….she’s…if this is about that scandal, well I don’t even know why I entrusted her to you!”

Kris’s eyes widened.

“She’s my best friend, Kris. The moment I saw her happy with you, I trusted you. But now, seeing her hurt like this, I don’t think I would mind punching that face of yours for not trusting her. You’re the only person Jungah actually depends on.”

 “Trust?” Kris shook his head.

“Think about it, do you think she would actually kiss that person?”

Then the line went dead.

 

Jungah laughed as she got off her GTR. This time, Khun won the race.

“Not bad.” Khun commented.

“Sure.” She rolled her eyes, then she glanced around them, some were taking photos of them.

“If you’re going to send those out please put some emoticons or something, to make it look prettier!” She said to them.

The onlookers froze and they left.

Khun shook his head.

“Did…you fix things with Kris?”

“Do I have to?”

Khun looked away.

“When someone doesn’t want you, why force yourself, right?”

 

Kris put down paper. Jungah was turning up at the gossip column again.

XI HEIRESS SPOTTED PARTYING

XI HEIRESS AND RACER NICHKHUN TOGETHER!

XI FEILIN’S RELATIONSHIP WITH LOTTE’S DIRECTOR GONE INTO RUBBLE?

There were countless photos of her Jungah at the racetrack again; there was even one article where one of her car’s wheels started to burn.

Kris glanced up as he saw Yejin and Lay step in the restaurant with Luhan and Jinhee. He froze.

He was here to meet his mom, he didn’t know the Xis would be here.

The four sat down on one of the tables, but Kris saw Yejin glance at him.

Kris leaned back on his seat, then he saw a very familiar figure step in.

 

Jinhee glanced up as she saw Jungah enter, she was wearing a baggy Givenchy shirt with ripped skinny jeans that bared her thighs and spiked Chanel loafers. And her hair color had changed too.

Jungah’s dark brown locks were now ashy blonde that framed her face perfectly.

“Mei.” Luhan smiled.

Jungah grinned at them then she paused, she turned her head slightly and found Kris staring back at her.

Jungah looked away and walked to their table.

“Let’s order.” She nodded to them.

Yejin puffed her cheeks.

Luhan frowned and glanced at his sister.

 

“Mei, what would you like to eat?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++