13

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

“What about Jinhee unnie?” Jungah asked as they sat down. She was seated between Khun and Kris.

“She had to fly to Jeju with her parents.” Luhan said.

“But she sends her regards.”

“Good.” Jungah smiled then she glanced at Seoyoung again.

“Yixing this is Nichkhun, Nichkhun this is Yixing, he’s a cousin of mine.” Jungah said.

“Nice to meet you.” Lay nodded.

“Nice to-”

“Then this is Kim Seoyoung, my cousin’s girlfriend.” Jungah said in a measured tone, then she glanced at the other girl. She saw Seoyoung smiled uncomfortably, she felt Khun tense beside her.

Bingo.

 

 

“You actually dragged me here to go shopping.” Jungah said dryly as Kai dragged her in Givenchy store. Chanyeol shrugged and just followed along.

“It’s not like you’re busy.”

“I am busy, you idiot.”  She hissed. Kai nodded and proceeded to look around.

“For whom are you shopping anyway?”

“For a girl, Jungie. Don’t even ask.” Chanyeol shook his head.

“Is he finally serious?” Jungah blinked. Kai tossed a leather wallet at her, Jungah winced.

“I heard that.” Kai shook his head. Jungah sighed and tossed the item back to him.

“I don’t know, Jungie baby.” Chanyeol chuckled. Jungah pursed her lips and decided to look around.

“And don’t worry, we called Kris before kidnapping you. He knows you’re with us!”

She ignored Kai as she picked up one of the purses, then she recognized a familiar voice.

“Are you stupid?”

“I’m sorry, Miss Kim. We didn’t mean to-”

“You didn’t mean to what? You ignored my order!”

Jungah put the purse down and walked forward. Then she stopped.

It was Seoyoung.

“Well, the purse was on hold-”

“I ordered that bag!” She raised her voice at the sales representative.

“Do you know who I am? I’m your boss’s girlfriend!”

Jungah bit her tongue down.

Oh no.

“What are you-”

She spun around and covered Chanyeol’s mouth.

“Come with me, oppa.”

 

“Not good, not good.” Jungah murmured as she sipped on her coffee. Kai and Chanyeol just followed her.

“I’ll be driving back to the office, good luck with that, Kim Jongin.” She glanced at his purchases before walking to her car.

“I sense trouble.” Kai stated.

“Same here.”

 

 

Jungah was walking to her car when she felt someone tap her back.

“Shopping?” Khun asked. She smiled.

“I got kidnapped. You?”

“I had to meet a friend.”

Jungah nodded.

“Right, you asked me about Jamsil.”

“The track?”

“Yeah, try to drop by tonight, around nine. I have some friends. You’d love to meet them.”

“I didn’t come to Korea to race.”

“Well, race professionally, but it’s fun to step on the gas from time to time.”

Khun chuckled.

“It’s not like you’re busy anyway.” Jungah smiled.

Then she started to walk towards her car.

 

 

“See you there.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++