28

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

Jungah smiled as she recognized some of their business partners, she slowly made her way to the drink bar to get some water.

“Can I get another bottle?” She smiled at the bartender.

“Water, director?”

“Yup.” She nodded, then she sat on one of the stools and tapped her fingers on the counter softly.

Then she winced. Her hand shot to her chest. Slowly she stood up and glanced around, in search for her brother.

 

Khun flexed his neck as he stood up, he was getting thirsty from basking under the sun. He stood from the beach chair and made his way towards the bar. Then he paused as he noticed a familiar figure.

“Jung-”

His eyes widened when Jungah lost her footing.

 

“Mei mei?” Luhan asked as Kris joined them.

“I thought she was with you.” Kris murmured as he glanced around.

Yejin looked up and glanced at Seoyoung. Then she eyed Lay.

“What?” Lay blinked.

“Nothing.” She shrugged, Luhan stood up to look around.

“I did ask her to come ehre.” He stated, then Tao shot up.

“Ge, it’s jie jie! She’s-” Tao pointed.

Kris followed the younger male’s gaze and he immediately ran.

 

 

Khun came just in time before she could hit the floor.

“Hey,..are you okay?”

Jungah shook her head, her lips had gone pale and she was sweating profusely.

“..Luhan….call-”

Khun was holding onto her tightly.

“Jungah-”

The she was pulled from his arms.

“I’ll get her medicine.” Luhan said before running back to the hotel, Kris lifted her up in his arms effortlessly.

“She just fainted.” Khun was out of words.

“I know, I’ll take care of it from here.” Kris nodded before walking away.

Jungah winced as Kris set her down on the beach chair. Then Luhan handed her the inhaler.

In matter of minutes, she was already sitting up.

“It must have been the heat.” Lay muttered as he handed her a dry towel.

Jungah just shook her head and started to wipe her forehead. Kris sat beside her and placed a bottle of water in her hands.

“How are you feeling?” He asked.

“I’m fine..now, good things Drag Racer was there.” She murmured.

Yejin stood up and pulled her up.

“Come on, let’s get you a set of fresh clothes, you’re sweating too much.”

 

 

“What?” Yejin looked up from the bed, Jungah stepped out clad in her bikini top and denim shorts.

“That girl. I have a feeling she’s a gold digger.”

“So you know that she’s a divorcee, she knows this Nichkhun guy and you think she’s just using Yixing…?”

“Hell yes. She is using Yixing!” Jungah hissed.

“Okay.” Yejin shook her head.

“Come on, Lee, I think I need to be there always to guard my cousin.”

Yejing grinned as she stood up and playfully wrapped one arm around her friend’s shoulder.

“But, I have to say, you chose well. Kris…he’s the perfect guy for you. Someone who can keep up with that personality of yours.” She chuckled.

 

 

Yeah, just like you and your Laynicorn.

Jungah smirked to herself.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++