16

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

“I don’t get it.” Khun murmured, Jungah and him were watching as a young couple argued in front of them.

“What?”

“She’s mad because he didn’t buy the right necklace?”

“You expect me to understand women too?”

“Arent you one of them?”

“You talk as if we’re another specie.” She chuckled and proceeded to walk.

“You don’t seem to give off the impression of a protective sister.” Khun started.

“I tend to be…at times.” She murmured, remembering Seoyoung’s behavior.

“Why do you say so?” She glanced at him sideways.

Khun just shrugged.

Jungah smiled.

“I did save my brother from a gold digging once, I wouldn’t mind doing it again.”

“Is that what chaebol sisters do?”  Khun smiled in a teasing manner.

“You did not just say that.” Jungah glared at him, but then she just hit his arm.

 

 

“Where were you?” Lay looked up from the couch, he was in the living room, clearly waiting for his cousin to arrive.

“I went to Hongdae then grabbed dinner at Himchan’s resto.”

“With?”

“Nichkhun. Don’t you know that already?”

Lay nodded briefly, Jungah smiled and plopped beside her cousin.

“You should be careful.”

“About…what?”

“I mean, people know you now, and…they wont think…well, they’re not as open minded like us. They might think differently if they see you out.”

“So, I shouldn’t come out of the house?” Jungah blinked. Lay sighed and tugged a lock of her in a brotherly manner.

“What I meant was, going out with a guy alone might not be good for you.”

“I should tell this to Kris.” She chuckled.

“Kris is different, people know you two are seeing each other, but..Nichkhun, the media knows him, he’s quite..famous.”

“We are not having this talk, ge.” She almost whined.

“Mei, I’m just being cautious, I don’t want you hurt again.”

Jungah’s brows furrowed then she could only nod.

Me too, Yixing. I don’t want you hurt too.

 

 

It was a long drive to Jeollado and Jungah was thankful that Daeyun joined her. He wanted to see how the track was and of course, he wanted to test it.

“Seriously, Dae.” Jungah sighed as Daehyun stepped on the gas. They were bordering the speed limit.

“What?”

“I’m having this bad feeling again. About that girl.”

“Another Kwon Haera?”

“Don’t even mention the .”

Daehyun chuckled.

“I heard from the guys you get along with that Nichkhun guy.”

“Since when did I not get along with people, Dae?”

“Since..ever.”

Jungah grunted, then her phone started to ring.

 

 

“Kris?” Jungah’s voice was crystal clear from the other end.

“Are you busy?”

“No, not really, I’m going to Jeollado for that CF filming, Dae’s driving.”

He nodded, then he set the newspaper he was holding back on the table.

“..Is something wrong, Wu Yifan?”

“N-No, just wanted to check up on you. Call me when work’s over.”

“How about no.”

“See you this weekend, stay safe.”

 

Khun sat down on one of the couches.

tumblr_mr9wefdFVd1qevmgno1_500.gif

He never expected that something like this would happen. He didn’t even realize this kind of thing would happen. He eyed his iPad warily and looked away.

It was all over the internet.

Photos.

Articles.

It was like his past life had returned to him. All the attention he got at the States for racing, it’s on him again, now for a different reason.

People were apparently thinking that he and Jungah were dating.

Rather, Jungah was cheating on Kris over him.

He shook his head.

The thing that bothered him the most was that, Jungah was dating Kris. He never knew.

The second thing, why was he bothered if the two were really a couple?

 Shouldn’t he be thankful? It would be easier to clear the rumors.

He shook his head again.

 

 

“I shouldn’t be thinking about her.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++