21

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

“Jungah, words.” Kris shook his head

“Okay, so for now I suggest you two keep quiet.” Kris murmured and planted his hand on Jungah’s shoulder, as if to calm her.

“I mean no offense, but…I respect divorcees but I saw the way she acted, I still don’t like her, divorcee or not.” Jungah shrugged.

“But the weird thing is, Jungie baby, there are no records about the ex husband. Nada, nothing.

Jungah blinked, then she glanced at her cousin worriedly.

“Well, we just have to find out.” She nodded.

“Jungah.” Kris warned.

“Come on, it’s a regular healthy background check up, don’t you do it?”

Kris froze, slightly taken aback.

He just did one with Nichkhun.

“Just…try to keep out of trouble.” He grumbled, Jungah smiled and squeezed his hand before walking to her brother and cousin.

 

“Really? Oh my gosh, Lulu!” Jungah grinned and hugged her older brother. Luhan just smiled and rubbed her back.

“Congratulations!” Jungah smiled.

“Thank you, mei. I was planning to tell you earlier, but I had to play disappointed older brother first.” Luhan nodded, Jungah rolled her eyes at him then she walked to Jinhee.

“Unnie! Welcome to the family!” She announced as she hugged the other girl.

“Congratulations, Luhan.” Kris slapped his friend’s shoulder.

“Hyung, congrat-”

“Gege! Congratulations!” Tao leaped up to him, Chanyeol rolled his eyes and shook Luhan’s hand.

“Well, it wont be long until Seoyoung joins us too.” Luhan mused.

Jungah glanced at her brother.

“No, don’t even, just….ew.”

Kris chuckled and walked to her.

“Can you at least try to like her tonight? Scratch that, pretend you like her?”

 Jungah pursed her lips.

“Fine, for my brother, I’ll try to be kind and be blind. Like seriously, why is she wearing fur lined shoes? What is she? An eskimo?”

Kris just chuckled, Jungah shuddered as she watched Seoyoung wrap one arm around Lay’s waist.

“Ugh, my eyes.” She turned to Kris’s chest, Kris just placed his palm on the back of her neck while glancing at Seoyoung.

 

Jungah parked her car right in front of the hotel and hurried to the lobby, she was surprised to see Nichkhun and his agent already waiting.

Today was the last day for the filming.

“So, how’d you survive the trial?”  She asked him as she joined them.

“Should I say I pretty much faired well?” He said while trying to collect his thoughts again. He wasn’t expecting she’d arrive, especially what happened about the rumors.

“Well, I think I should tell you this, but those type of things usually happen to me. I did get…stressed, but it’s fine now.”  She nodded with a smile. Khun felt himself smiling back. She was just so different from the other girls he knew, she wasn’t the type to dress herself in a flashy manner, although Jungah had designer brands she kept balance, she wasn’t the type to show off. And, simple things made her happy.

Khun looked away.

“Today’s the last day, any last words, Drag Racer?” She leaned forward.

Khun chuckled and just smiled at her.

 

Kris stepped in the lobby with his secretary and Daehyun beside him. He was on his way to the hotel when he decided to drop by the track first to check out the progress, then he found Daehyun was speaking with one of the maintenance men.

“Did she say she was here already?” Daehyun asked.

Kris nodded, then he stopped walking.

tumblr_inline_moz7l7MJwM1rcc0nq.gif

He glanced at Daehyun before walking to Jungah and Khun who were chatting at the lounge.

Daehyun shook his head warily. He had just spoken to Kris abot Khun, and he had a feeling that Wu Yifan wasn’t feeling so good about it.

 

Jungah felt a warm hand on her bare shoulder.

Kris.

She smiled and looked up.

“Hey.” She smiled, Kris nodded back at her and shook Khun’s hand.

“Today’s the last day for the filming, we should watch.” Jungah nodded and stood up. Then the production crew walked to them.

“Sir, it’s time to change, filming starts in an hour.”

Khun nodded and stood up, Kris gave him a measured smile before planting his arm around Jungah’s waist.

“Dahyun’s here, let’s have coffee first before joining them.” Kris nodded, then he glanced back at Khun before pulling Jungah with him.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++