46

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

 

Jungah smiled to herself as she glanced around her, a few of their close friends were gathered celebrate Luhan and Jinhee’s engagement banquet.

She saw Lay and Yejin chatting with Agung, Yixing had one arm around Yejin’s waist. She chuckled; it took weeks for the two to confess to each other.

“Plotting again?” Kris walked to her, she shook her head.

“I’m just happy, Li Jiaheng.”

Kris nodded and took her hand.

“Do you think~”

“Mei?” Luhan called to her.

Jungah looked at the couple, there were a group of men in front of them.

“Who are those people?”

“Xi Empire’s business partners.” Kris stated.

Jungah groaned.

“People skills.” Kris smiled before planting his lips on the side of her head, then he let go of her.

 

Jungah put up with the business talk for around five minutes, Jinhee smiled and took the younger girl’s hand.

“Welcome to the family unnie, the wedding’s at the end of the year, don’t tell me not to call you sister-in-law yet.”

“I would not even bother, Jungah.” Jinhee chuckled.

“But seriously, unnie. Thank you for being with my brother.” Jungah nodded, then she gave Jinhee a hug.

“So you hug my fiancée but not me? Last time I checked we have the same mother.” Luhan said. Jungah chuckled and walked to her brother.

“I’m happy for you, ge.” She nodded as she hugged the older male.

“Thanks, mei.”

“I want a nephew, you know.”

“Mei.”

Jungah just chuckled.

 

“So, how’d the deal with Pyungsan go?” Jungah asked casually, Lay eyed her warily. Kris smiled beside her.

“It went well, Feilin.” Lay replied, Yejin chuckled slightly.

“What?” Jungah blinked at Yixing.

“Seriously, mei. You cancelled your meeting with her because you~”

“I don’t like her, can’t deal with her.” She shrugged. Yixing chuckled.

“Well, you’re welcome. Now you two are together, but it took~”

“I know, shut it, Xi.”  Yejin grinned at her. Lay just smiled.

“That’s all I ge? Shut it?” Jungah scoffed playfully, then she felt Kris’s fingers lace with hers.

“Come with me.”

 

“What is it? Something bothering you?” Jungah asked as they walked towards the garden.

“No. Just wanted to walk around.”

Jungah nodded, Kris smiled and wrapped one arm around her.

“I’m hungry.” Jungah blurted.

“Then I’ll make it quick.” Kris nodded.

Jungah shrugged, then she saw one of the marble benches, she slid off her heels and climbed on the bench.

“What is it, tower?”

Kris walked to her and looked up.

“It feels good to be taller than you.” She mused.

Kris smiled and took something from his pocket.

Jungah glanced at him curiously.

“Wu Yi-”

She halted when her eyes met face to face a gold band with a single diamond in the middle.

“Xi Feilin, will you be my wife?”

Jungah looked at his face, then she smiled.

“How about no.” She smiled, then she bent down to pick up the ring.

Then she slid the ring on her finger.

“Yes.” She answered as she stepped down from the bench. Kris’s face lit up with a smile as he gathered her in his arms.

Jungah chuckled slightly, then Kris planted his lips on hers.

 

 

“Thank you, for coming to me, Jungah.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

end!!! (9/2/13)

thank you for reading everybody!!

 

i hope i'll see you in my next fic!!

THE CHANGE

 

bluestone1317.tumbrl.com