6

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

Khun glanced around as he arrived at the hotel’s lobby.

“Are you sure you can handle this alone?” His agent asked him, again.

“I can, you can go now hyung, you’re son’s waiting.” He grinned at the older male.

“You take care, don’t-”

“I got it, go now hyung.”

 

As soon as Khun gave his name to the front desk, Kris was contacted from his room. Kris took his coat and went down.

“It’s nice to meet you.” Kris said as he walked to him. Khun smiled and shook his hand.

“My agent couldn’t come, I’m here alone. I hope that’s okay.”

“Sure, why don’t we start by looking around the place.”

Khun’s eyes perked up.

“Mister Wu, right?”

Kris nodded.

“I heard you have a race track here, may we see it first?”

Kris smiled and nodded.

“Of course, I’ll ask for a car to get us there. How should I address you?”

“Just Nichkhun.”

 

They arrived at the sports stadium, Khun’s eyes immediately traveled to the race track.

article-2048358-0E5884DC00000578-562_468

“It’s impressive.” He said.

“This was pioneered by our partner, the Xis.”

“Yes, I’ve read it in the articles you sent me. But, this partner of yours,”

“Ah, they might be running a little late.”

 

Jungah winced, she was already thirty five minutes late, Yixing’s flight had been delayed and she had to drop him at their house. It was a miracle that Kris wasn’t calling her.

She exhaled as she arrived at their parking lot, then she called for Kris’s secretary.

“Director Xi, the director and Mr. Nichkhun are both at the race track as of now.”

“Really? Thanks.” She murmured as he put her phone down and drove towards the track instead, her GTR purred in delight as she stepped on the gas.

 

Kris looked up as he heard a distinctly familiar low roar of an engine. He shook his head.

“You have a race scheduled today?” Khun asked while trying to search for the source of the noise.

“No, not really.” Kris murmured as he took out his phone.

“I’ll do it, I’ll sign thr contract.” Khun smiled and nodded.

“That’s good to hear then, our hotel would be very honored to have you as our spokesperson.”

Khun was about to reply, but then he got cut off when a blue GTR appeared, the vehicle’s brakes screamed in protest as the car parked a few meters away from them. Then the door opened, Jungah slipped down from the car in her navy blue hot shorts, a loose white Balmain button down and Christian Loboutin Pigalle pumps.

“I know, I’m late but Yixing’s flight was delayed, and I had to drop him off at home and the traffic was killing me.” She explained as she walked to them.

“Director Xi-”

“And there was this slowpoke at the road running at 60, can you imagine that?”

“Jungah, we have a guest.”

She blinked and spun around to face Khun.

“This is Director Xi, she’s from the Xi Empire, Director Xi this is Nichkhun, he is our hotel’s spokesperson.”

“Hi, nice to meet you.” Jungah bowed politely and shook his hand. Khun smiled.

“That’s a relief, my Korean’s been rusty.” Khun nodded.

“Good, we can backbite people while-”

“I have one of our managers to you to your suite, please rest first. We’ll be taking lunch in a few.” Kris interjected as a black sedan stopped in front of them.

Khun nodded and walked towards the vehicle as a man in a blue suit appeared from the door.

 

As the car started to speed away, Khun glanced at the car then at Jungah. He shook his head in an amused manner.

“A female with a GTR.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++