42

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

“How did she get all of these?” Luhan asked as he went through the papers. Jinhee blinked, she was leaning on Luhan while reading along.

“She’s amazing.” Jinhee chuckled.

“She has connections.” Yejin shrugged.

“She just saved your .” Yejin grinned at Lay.

“No offense.” She added.

Lay smiled and sat beside her.

“Honestly, I don’t feel anything, knowing how she is.”

Luhan smiled.

“Well, you’re not supposed to.” A voice added, Jungah appeared by the entrance to the living room.

“Mei.” Luhan smiled at her.

Then everyone smiled as they saw Kris step behind Jungah.

“Good, you two fixed your issues.” Yejin shook her head.

Kris tugged on a lock of Jungah’s now ashy blonde hair.

“Still not getting this.” He said.

“Don’t even.”

 

“You got rid of her?” Kris looked up. He was sitting on the couch inside Jungah’s study.

“Yes, I found out who she was, that was the same night Himchan called you.”

Kris nodded, Jungah set down her laptop and walked to him.

“I’m hungry, I wonder when they’ll serve dinner.” She murmured. Kris smiled and pulled her onto his lap. Then he planted his lips on hers.

Jungah smiled and kissed him back.

“I have a question.” Kris said.

“What?”

“Where were you heading when you met up with Nichkhun at the restaurant?”

“He was going to accompany me buy a new tire for the Veyron.” She said honestly. Kris smiled.

“How romantic.”

“I know right.”

Kris chuckled and ran his fingers through her hair.

“You have to take back something that you said.” Jungah said.

“What?”

“That thing frustrated me the most, I may not be the most expressive person on this planet, but how could you say that?”

Kris just blinked at her.

Jungah pulled away to face him.

“That you’re not the right guy for me.” She said. Kris smiled.

“I take that back.”

Jungah smiled at him.

“Can we have your brunette head back too?” Kris teased.

“Give me a second, I’ll have someone pick it up.”  Jungah said wanly.

 

“I know, you’re welcome.” Jungah muttered as Lay hugged her tightly.

“Maybe next time you date someone you should let me meet her first or something.” She grumbled as Lay set her down.

“But that girl…total nutcase.” She chuckled as she took her seat, Kris smiled and sat beside Jinhee.

“So, when are we~”

Agung stepped in the room, Jungah shrunk on her seat.

“I heard, mei.”

“Of course you would agung.” She frowned.

“Yes, you should consider applying for national intelligence.” He smiled at her. Jungah chuckled.

“Maybe I will.”

“I heard you did something at one of our malls too.” Agung started. Lay glanced at his cousin.

Kris looked at Jungah questioningly.

“Would you like to share it to everyone? I’m sure your future sister-in-law would love to hear it too.” Agung teased.

“It involves cupcakes.” Lay nodded, Yejin turned to him questioningly.

Kris chuckled, somehow he knew what happened.

“I saw Seoyoung shopping at one of our branches. I got ticked off, but just seeing her…well, face. So I gave her a box of cupcakes by placing it on her face.” Jungah nodded.

“Mei, that was..rude.” Luhan said.

“Well, don’t tell me Luhan ge that you don’t even feel a teeny bit of hatred for her?”

Luhan chuckled.

“But still.” He chided.

“Yixing here allowed me to do it!” She defended, everyone at the table chuckled.

But Jungah didn’t fail to notice that her cousin wasn’t really listening to them, instead his eyes were on Yejin.

 

Jungah smiled to herself.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++