2

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

Kris was eating his breakfast while Jungah talked.

“Jinhee did what?” Kris blinked.

“It was quite funny, that other girl was flirting with Luhan non stop.”

“You didn’t go “over protective mei mei” mode?”

“Nope, Jinhee unnie’s there.”

Kris smiled.

“Daehyun called me earlier, it’s Zelo’s birthday tonight.”

“So now he calls you.” Jungah scoffed, Kris brows raised.

“We were friends first.”

Kris chuckled.

“I know, after this let’s drop by Cheongdam.”

“I drove here Kris, I cant leave my car.”

“I know that’s why I had secretary Im drive it to your house earlier.”

Jungah sighed.

“Why are we going to Cheongdam?”

“I want ice cream.”

“We’re going to Cheongdam, for ice cream.” Jungah nodded. Kris just smiled at her.

 

Heads turned as a tall young man stepped out of the arrivals area, he was wearing a pair of dark sunglasses and a cobalt blue coat with a pair of jeans. Soon, reporters started to flock around him.

He sighed mentally as he walked towards the waiting car.

“Will you settling down here in Korea?”

“Will you be attending any races-”

He slipped in the car and took off his sunglasses.

“Welcome to Korea, sir.”

He nodded at the driver as he started to speed away. He turned towards the window.

Finally.

 

 

“Jungie!” Chanyeol grinned as he walked to the couple. Kris gave him a quick nod.

“I rarely see you nowadays, how’s work?” He asked.

“I get busier and busier, how about you? I heard uncle wants you to fly back to the US again.”

They stepped in the ice cream shop.

“Sort of, but I don’t want to.” Chanyeol made a face. She chuckled.

“Anyway, see you at Zelo’s later. I need to go. Bye.” Chanyeol squeezed her cheek before leaving.

“What do you want?” Kris asked, Jungah didn’t notice that the cashier was ogling at him. She smiled.

“Vanilla with blueberries.” She replied, then she wrapped one arm around Kris’s waist playfully.

“What are you up to?” Kris asked as he took out his wallet. She just chuckled as the cashier looked away.

“I’m going to sit down.”

 

 

“The nearest strip? It’s at Jamsil and another one at Jeollado.”

Khun nodded, he was in their family home. He was on the phone with one of his friends.

“You should go and see it for yourself.”

“Maybe later tonight, I still have to call abeoji. See you around dude.”

“Sure, Khun. I’m glad you’re back.”

 

 

“Happy birthday, Junhongie!” Jungah greeted, they were inside a private club, filled with close friends.

Zelo smiled and he greeted the couple.

“Glad you could come, hyung, noona.”

“Where are the others? I don’t see Yongguk and the others.”

“They’re just around, noona.”

“Look who’s here, it’s our resident troublemaker.” Youngjae walked to them.

Jungah rolled her eyes at him.

“I heard there’s a race tonight.” Jungah said, Kris glanced at her warily. Jungah just grinned and took his hand.

“Later, around eleven, I think. You coming?” Youngjae asked while grinning at Kris.

 

“I’ll just watch, maybe.” She shrugged.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++