19

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

“Luhan’s going to grill you.” Kris said as they stepped out of the office. Jungah decided not to go to work and Lay took over her schedule to meet Nichkhun and his agent. For the second part, Kris was relieved to hear about that.

“Let’s hope not, now off to work you go.” She smiled as they stopped in front of Kris’s Murcielago.

Kris smirked at her then kissed her nose.

 

Kris drummed his fingers softly on his desk. In front of him were sets of documents about Nichkhun.

He bit his lip. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, but he didn’t like it.

He saw most of the photos of him and Jungah. And he didn’t like it.

He didn’t like the way Nichkhun looked at Jungah.

Why?

Because he himself looks at Jungah that way.

 

 

“Proposals for the opening?” Jungah looked up from her salad.

“Yes, do you have anything in mind?” Kris asked.

“Well..how about, you know instead having a typical opening party with business partners and other loaded people, we might as well as just have a pool party. A huge pool party.”

Kris eyed her playfully.

“Like…there will be drinks, food and party. We can open the track too.” She nodded.

“That sounds nice, I’ll present it to the board at the meeting.”

Jungah nodded then she glanced up.

“It’s Nichkhun.” She blurted.

 

Khun walked in the restaurant with Taecyeon, they were to meet Wooyoung for a meal.

“How does it feel? Being involved in a scandal.”

“Don’t start with me.”  He said flatly.

Taec just chuckled, then Khun halted. Jungah was smiling back at them.

“Hey, Taec, Khun.”  She greeted, Taecyeon waved back at her, then Khun saw whom she was dining with.

Kris.

Of course, he knows. He knows who Kris is to Jungah. Khun shook the strange feeling that started to form in his chest.

 

Kris pursed his lips briefly and set down his utensils. He glanced to where Khun and his two friends were dining.

“Are you going back to the office after this?” Jungah asked.

“…No, let’s go somewhere.” Kris nodded.

After paying, the couple stood up, Jungah blinked as she felt Kris’s arm around her waist as they walked towards the doors of the resto.

“What is it?” She asked. Kris just shook his head at her and ushered her to walk.

Then Jungah smiled.

“I got you something from Japan, if that’s what you were about to ask.” Kris smiled.

“What is it?”

“I already had it delivered to your house.” He grinned and planted his lips behind her ear.

 

 

Khun looked away as he saw Kris kiss Jungah. Taec’s brows rose way up.

“Hey, you…perhaps-”

“No. I’m just worried.”

“For what?” Taecyeon asked.

“Those rumors, I hope it wont affect them.”

“Really.” Taecyeon grinned at his friend.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Khun asked.

“Ya, if I didn’t know better, you look like you’re interested in her.”

“Don’t-”

 

“You were never the type to worry about women, buddy, don’t even try to deny. Just eat.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++