40

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

Mrs. Wu decided not to ask her son anything about Jungah, she knew there had to be some sort of explanation. But she trusted time to fix things up.

She ate lunch with Kris quietly, only talking when she asked him how he was doing. But deep inside she was worried.

Call it being superstitious, but the moment she met Feilin, she knew within her, that she was the person for her son.

Feilin was the woman for Kris.

 

Jungah swallowed her salad and took a sip from her wine.

“Jungah.”

“Don’t start with me, Lee.”

“Can’t you at least settle things nicely?” Yejin frowned. Luhan and Jinhee turned quiet, Lay glanced at the two ladies.

“We did. He said he’s had enough.”

“He was just hurt, after seeing those photos~”

“That just shows how much trust we have between us.” Jungah finished.

Yejin glanced at Kris at the other table.

“This is driving me crazy.” She grumbled.

“Don’t let it then.”

They continued with their meal quietly, Jinhee tried to bring Jungah out from her quiet state, but nothing worked.

“I need to go.” Jungah said.

“Already? Mei, let’s grab ice cream after.” Luhan took her hand. Jungah smiled.

“I have something scheduled with~”

“If it’s Nichkhun, no.” Luhan said.

“It is, and you-”

“I don’t care, mei.”

“What, I cant meet up with friends now?” Jungah asked.

“Fix things with Kris.”

“How many times do I have to say this? We’re over. Done. Nothing.”

“Yes and you still love him.” Luhan replied.

“Ge, I don’t want to force myself on people.” She stated before grabbing her purse. Then they saw Khun’s Lamborghini stopped outside the building.

 

Kris looked up as he saw the black car pull over, his mother followed his gaze.

Then Khun slid down from the car. Kris’s fingers curled around his utensils.

He glanced at the other table, Jungah was in the process of walking towards the exit doors.

tumblr_inline_mree3r0law1rcc0nq.gif

 Kris bolted up from his seat.

 

Jungah exhaled as she stepped out from the restaurant, but Khun was grinning at her strangely.

“What are you-” She felt a strong hand around her wrist and pulled her back.

Kris.

“No.” Kris blurted.

“No what?” She shot back.

“Don’t get in the car with him.”

 

“Who are you to tell me that?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++