25

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

“You weren’t given a suite?” Lay blinked in confusion.

“Yeah, my room’s at the eleventh floor.” Seoyoung frowned slightly.

“Why is that? It’s not like the VIP floor is full.” Lay looked at the older Xi.

“The manager must have not been informed, just wait for mei, I’m sure she’s coming now.”

Kris looked up from his seat. Somehow he had a feeling that the manager was informed.

They were gathered at the hotel’s garden for lunch. Jungah was still taking a shower in her room.

“I was hoping we all could spend time together in one floor.” Seoyoung chirped.

Then Tao glanced up and saw Jungah walking to them, she was clad in a pair of ripped denim shorts and a white tank top.

“Yo, didi.” Jungah grinned and tossed a set of keys to him.

“Mei-”

“Unnie, did you like your suite? I chose that for you because of the view. It’s daebak.” Jungah smiled at Jinhee before taking her seat beside Kris.

“Yes, it is pretty, Jungah. Thanks.” Jinhee smiled uncomfortably. Jungah smiled to herself before picking up her utensils.

Kris shook his head, he knew that smile well.

“Mei, about Seoyoung’s room, why is she at another floor? I was hoping she could join us at the VIP.” Lay turned to her.

“Why?” Jungah looked up.

Kris glanced at her briefly. Tao’s brows furrowed as he tried to measure Jungah’s mood.

“Mei.” Lay smiled at her meaningfully.

“Why does she have to join us at our floor?” She switched to Mandarin.

Luhan looked up, something was wrong.

“Mei, you know who she is.” Lay said.

“Of course, I know who she is. So why does she have to join us?”

“What is wrong with you?” Lay groaned.

“Xi Feilin, ni-”

Jungah shook her head at Luhan, then she gestured towards one of the waiters.

“Call Manager Jang for me.” She nodded to him.

Soon manager Jang arrived with the hotel’s guest list.

“See, the VIP floor is full. Luhan and Lay two suite rooms, Jinhee unnie, Tao, Kris and me. Well unless you want to share rooms with Khun..or his agent?” Jungah glanced up, her lips quirking up slightly. Kris pressed his hand on her knee briefly, just to keep her calm.

“Mei, what are you saying!?” Lay snapped.

“Ge, asides from us-”

“There should be one more room left, mei.” Luhan said calmly.

“Yes, that room happens to be one of our client’s…” Jungah opened the book again.

“Under the name of LYJ. She paid in full too. You cant expect me to kick her out just because of your girlfriend, right?” Jungah raised one brow at Lay.

Jinhee looked away, the atmosphere had become heavy at the table. Seoyoung bit her lip. She wanted to slap Jungah right then and there, she was getting on her nerves.

Lay looked at Jungah with contempt.

“I’m sorry, I cant do that, we prioritize our guests.” Jungah smiled briefly before standing up.

“I lost my appetite. Manager Jang, will you show me the full guest list?” She asked before leaving with the manager.

Kris sighed.

“What’s wrong with jie jie?” Tao asked.

Luhan just shook his head, he made a mental note to speak with his sister later.

 

 

“Suite my .”

Jungah plopped on her bed.

Who is her ex husband?

 What did she do to Nichkhun’s family?

It was already eleven in the evening and she couldn’t sleep.

“This wont do.” She murmured as she stood up and grabbed her flats. Then she stepped out of her room.

She puffed her cheeks as she swiped the card, then the door opened. Jungah glanced around the suite before walking to the bedroom, where she found Kris, sleeping.

She lay flat beside him.

“Li Jiaheng?” She tugged on his shirt.

“Wu Yifan?”  No response.

She sighed. Then she her side to face him. She smiled, Kris looked so relaxed when he was asleep. Then slowly, she started to trace his features with her fingers. Jungah smiled to herself and kissed his eyelids.

“….Jungah.” He said lazily without opening his eyes.

“How…did you…get in?”

“Through the window.”

Kris smiled and pulled her close to him.

“I can’t sleep.” She whined.

“Why? Guilty over your unpleasant table manners earlier?”  Kris opened his eyes and looked at her.

“No. I didn’t-”

“You planned that out, yes I know. As to why…” Kris met her eyes questioningly, his arm rested on her waist lightly. She just shook her head.

“Then come on, sleep time.” Kris nodded.

“But I can’t-”

Kris shook his head and pulled her to his chest and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

“I don’t want you to be a panda by tomorrow.”

Jungah nodded, then finally she felt asleep with the sound of Kris’s steady breathing.

 

“Yes, I’ll check on it.” Kris nodded, he was on the phone while sitting on the bed. Jungah was already dressed in a pair of shorts and a loose shirt.

“At Songpa. The branch with~”

Jungah plopped on the bed and started to roll back and forth.

“Yes, thank you.” Kris ended his call and eyed her.

“Hungry?” He asked.

“I don’t want to see Seoyoung’s face by the way.”

“I know, come on.” Kris tugged on her hand and pulled her up.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++