10

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

Jungah grinned as she slipped in Kris’s room, it was just seven in the morning and she had already prepared breakfast. Just an hour ago, she had typed in the passcode to his condo.

Kris was on his bed, unmoving.

She smiled to herself as she slowly lay beside him and placed herself on the space of his open arm.

“Ya,” She murmured. Kris’s brows furrowed as he felt a pressing weight beside him.

“Wu Yifa~n.”

Kris murmured and turned to face her, his arms trapping her.

“Li Jiahe~ng?”

Kris’s lips formed a smile without opening his eyes.

“Good morning, tower.”

Kris just tightened his grip on her and nuzzled his nose on her neck.

“Can you like open your eyes now, please?”

“N…no, five more minutes.”

Jungah sighed then she pushed him.

“Happy birthday! Now wake up.” She said flatly, Kris chuckled.

“I love you too, come on, five more minutes.” He murmured again as he tried to pull her back.

“I cancelled all your meetings today.” Jungah replied as she lay flat beside him again. Kris nodded and pulled her to him.

“But seriously though,” Jungah turned to face him. Kris smiled as she felt her lips on his nose.

“Happy birthday.” She whispered.

Kris’s smile widened then he just pressed his arms around her, Jungah slowly let her eyes close as she pressed her cheek on his chest.

 

“I cancelled that media thing today, moved it tomorrow. I called Nichkhun’s agent, he was cool with it.” Jungah murmured.

“So no Young Entrepreneur’s Ball?”

“Bite me.” She rolled her eyes as she grabbed a toast, Kris smiled and proceeded to eat his pancakes.

“Come here.” He tugged on Jungah’s wrist and made her sit on his lap.

“I was wondering, do you want to go out today?” She asked.

“Can we just stay home and watch movies?”

Jungah pouted.

Kris smiled.

“Fine, we’re going out. But you,” Kris tugged on the hem of her shorts.

“,should change into something with more length.”

“But-”

“It’s my birthday, so I’m the boss.”

 

 

Tao grinned as the couple stepped in the reserved dining hall.

“Happy birthday ge!” He beamed as he gave the older male a hug. Jungah smiled, then she saw her brother with Jinhee.

“Unnie.” She greeted her.

“How have you been? I saw the news, another success for Jungah.” Jinhee smiled, she was talking about the deal with Nichkhun.

“Not really, unnie.” She chuckled.

“Ya, no “hello ge” or “hello Luhan” for me?” Luhan asked pointily.

“Yo, Luhan.” Jungah rolled her eyes and sat beside Jinhee, then she saw Lay and Seoyoung enter. Jungah’s brows met for a second, then she gave them a quick and measured smile. Kris glanced at her briefly.

“What is it?” He murmured as he took the seat beside hers.

“I..it’s nothing. Let’s eat.” She smiled and nodded.

 

 

“Yes, there was this time when we went to Budapest, I was with my-”

Jungah tried to tune out Seoyoung, she had no idea that the girl was a talker. She just didn’t stop talking. She tapped her fingers softly as dessert was served.

“Mei, ni zai zuo shen me?(Mei, what are you doing?)” Lay glanced at her, Seoyoung and the others turned to her.

“Nothing, I’ll use the restroom.” She smiled before standing up.

 

Khun flexed his neck in agitation, he had just come out from a lunch with the president of Hyundai Car Group, they wanted to be his sponsor and had been pursuing him for weeks, but he had no plans to race just yet.

He had taken the deal with the Wus and Xis so that he could relax and not race for a while. He wanted a good long rest.

He made his way to the elevator when he saw someone walking towards him.

“Jungah?”

“Hey, Drag Racer.” She nodded, Khun blinked at what she called him.

“You don’t look so well.” He said.

“What would you do if you simply just didn’t like your older cousin’s girlfriend?”

“Hmm, pretend that I like her?”

“I tried, but I simply…failed at it.”

Khun glanced around them.

“Are you here alone?” He asked her.

“No. I just escaped, I couldn’t stand-”

“The girlfriend, yes?”

She chuckled.

“Yes.”

Khun’s brows furrowed.

“By the way, I went to that track at Jamsil, they seem to know you there.”

Jungah smiled.

“I did a lot of things there.”

“Well, I heard you race.”

“Want to race?” Jungah looked at him. Khun almost smiled.

 

 

“Well, I have time.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++