45

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

Kris kept his arm on Jungah’s waist as she went around the party, he wasn’t being clingy or anything, he just felt comfortable with her. It made him feel relaxed.

It felt so right just to be with her.

“Jungie.” Chanyeol said.

“Oppa.” She nodded. Then she followed Chanyeol’s gaze, it was Nichkhun. Jungah looked away. Kris smiled at her reassuringly.

“Good evening.” Khun greeted as he walked to them, Chanyeol slowly stepped away.

“I just came to…apologize to you two, and it’s good to see you back together.”

Jungah nodded.

“Thanks for coming, Khun.” She said.

Kris nodded at the other male.

“Well, see you around. And Kris?

Kris looked at him.

“Don’t let go of her.”

 

Jungah was rolling back on forth on her cousin’s bed. Lay was tying his tie in front of the mirror

“What is it mei?”

“Where are you going?” She asked in Mandarin.

“I’m going to meet the creative director of Pyungsan Industries.”

“On a Sunday?” She asked skeptically.

“It’s the only day she’s free.”

She?!

Jungah nodded then she sat up.

Then she observed her cousin, he was good-looking, charming, kind, the whole damn package. Of course, miss director of Pyungsan would want to meet him on a Sunday, it’s like a date!

She jumped onto her feet.

“Gege!” She called.

“And the “gege” comes out.” Lay snickered.

“Can you just move it? Let’s have a movie marathon.”

“Luhan ge’s not around mei. We’re not complete and besides, Yejin’s still asleep.”

EXACTLY, YOU IDIOT OF A UNICORN.

“Tsch, go and leave me alone in this sad desolate house.” She grunted, Lay just smiled, he squeezed her cheek before heading out.

 

 

Kris blinked in confusion as he saw Jungah clad in a pair of terry shorts and a sweater pushing Yejin to her car.

He killed his car’s engine and walked to them.

“Good morning, Kris, will you ask your girlfriend why she wants me to drive to Cheongdam’s Passion5?”

Kris looked at Jungah.

“You just need to go there, George Clooney is waiting!” She said, Yejin made a face at her but nevertheless, she got in her car.

“Get me some macaroons before coming home!”

The two watched as the car sped away.

“What are you planning?”

“This one lady director of Pyungsan arranged a business meeting today with Yixing. On a Sunday, Kris!”

Kris chuckled.

“It’s like a date! She planned it on purpose.” Jungah nodded.

“And you didn’t make Yejin leave the house on purpose and send her there on purpose too?” Kris queried. Jungah just smiled.

“Let’s just join Luhan and Jinhee unnie for lunch.” She chirped, Kris chuckled and pecked her cheek before pushing towards the front door.

 

“Hao le, go and get dressed.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++