34

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

Kris sat down as the doors shut behind Jungah.

He closed his eyes and turned away from the doors.

He’s had enough.

Seeing Jungah kissing Khun, it pained him.

And, the fact that she lied to him.

She could have just told him, it would be so easier.

The reason why she was busy last night is Nichkhun.

His fists curled around his phone and he threw it against the wall.

 

 

Jungah stepped in her office, she placed her purse on the desk and grabbed her coffee.

“Miss Xi, the meeting today with our Ilsan branch has been taken with Director Zhang.”

“Good, I want you to call the PR team in my office in twenty minutes and please put Nichkhun’s agent on the line.” She nodded.

Soon, Jungah was speaking with the employees.

“Yes, we’ll take care of it, miss.”

“And please find out who took those photos, I will personally speak with them.”

“Yes.” They nodded.

Jungah leaned back on her chair and crossed her arms. The biggest thing that bothered as of the moment was not the scandal with Khun, it was Kris.

She never saw him so angry and disappointed.

She bit her lip as her secretary went in.

“Director, I have Nichkhun’s agent on the phone.”

With a sigh, Jungah got the phone from her.

 

It was around three in the afternoon when Luhan stepped in his sister’s office.

“Hey.” He smiled softly.

“I know, dinner later at Jinhee unnie’s house.” She nodded.

“I’m not requiring you to come, mei. I know you’re stressed.”

Her lips trembled.

“Luhan, I didn’t kiss him…I really didn’t.”

“I know.” Luhan nodded then he bent down beside Jungah’s sitting figure and her hair.

“I received a call while talking with Himchan that night, it was the waiter of that..club. He asked me if…” Jungah almost choked, Luhan frowned and just hugged his sister.

“…I could come and pick him up, because he was so drunk…then..that happened, I don’t know how…He told me…that..”

“He has feelings for you.” Luhan stated. Jungah tensed.

“How..did you know?”

Luhan just shook his head then he stood up and pulled his sister with him.

“Gege will drive you home, come on.”

 

Khun groaned. He had been trying to reach Jungah the whole afternoon but hs never picked up.

He wanted to apologize. He has so many things to tell her, he didn’t even know where to start.

He knew that he had just destroyed her relationship with Kris. He leaned back on the couch.

His agent had asked him never to set foot out of his condo until the matter had been settled.

But he needed to see her and talk to her.

He picked up his car keys and left.

 

Jungah bit her lip as she set the book down. Then the family butler ushered someone in the library.

“Young miss, he insisted on meeting you.” He said apologetically.

She looked up, and she tensed.

“I came to apologize.”

“I don’t want to talk.”

“What I did last night was unforgivable, I know that. But Jungah-”

“Please, I don’t want to talk about this Khun, I just want to get this fixed.”

Khun looked at her in worry.

 

 

“I’m sorry, Jungah.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++