20

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

 

“Yes, that’s how it would be.” Jungah nodded to Director Song. Kris smiled at her, they were having the BOD meeting for the opening at Jeollado.

“So, we sent out invites for our partners and other colleagues, and the special thing, everyone who wants to come can come.” Jungah smiled.

“It seems like a very good idea, director Xi. As expected another unique one from you.”

Jungah just smiled back.

“We’ll have the marketing team deal with the promotions.” She added.

“The board approves of this, Miss Xi, congratulations.”

 

 

“I know, I know, I’m a genius. Jungah grinned, she was walking backwards, facing Kris.

“Congratulations, Feilin.” Kris smiled, the two were walking back towards Jungah’s office, then Kris took her hand just as they arrived in front of the doors.

“I’ll just drop you off here.” Kris nodded.

“Why? Are you busy?”

“Is this you being clingy? Or just guilty?” Kris teased. Jungah made a face at him, then he just kissed her forehead.

“Go on in, I’ll pick you up later.”

 

Jungah winced as she entered her office.

The Deer was sitting on her office chair, and he didn’t look happy.

“Yo, Luhan.” She offered a smile.

No wonder, Kris didn’t want to come in. He knew! He could have at least given me a heads up.

“Mei… what does “keep out of trouble” mean to you?”

Jungah winced and she sat down.

“I didn’t know, okay? Whats so wrong about hanging out with guys in the first place? Cant they just open their minds a little bit?”

Luhan shook his head.

“You should be glad the matter was taken care of quickly.” He chided.

“I know, gege, so how was your trip?” She chirped.

“Don’t even try to change the topic, Feilin mei.”

 

 

Khun tapped set the down the envelope on his desk. He had just been invited to Lotte’s Annual Ball. Usually, he had no qualms on attending parties and other social responsibilities, but when he read the company’s name, it only gave him stress.

Jungah would probably present at the party. And he has been trying to avoid her.

Why?

For days had been trying to sort himself out. Trying to erase Jungah from his mind, but he failed. She was constantly in his thoughts. And what made it worst, he was yearning for Jungah’s presence.

I cant have feelings for her.

 

 

Jungah stepped in the living room, then she balked.

Why is she here again?!

Seoyoung was chatting with Jinhee and Tao by the glass windows.

“Hey, unnie~Ya!” She hissed as Chanyeol colossal weight hit her side then he lifted her out of the house.

Then Chanyeol put her down just in front of the lounge chairs, across the pool, Kris glanced up while having a conversation with Luhan and Lay. He threw Jungah and amused look.

“What now, oppa? And why is everyone here?” She asked.

“Beats me, Luhan hyung asked us to come.”

“Oh, okay. So tell me why did you have to manhandle me.” She asked pointedly.

“Himchan hyung called me, he couldn’t reach you. It’s about Kim Seoyoung.”

Jungah nodded then she felt Kris’s arms wrap around her shoulders from behind.

“Are you two plotting again?” He asked.

“You wont believe this, Jungie.” Chanyeol nodded with wide serious eyes, Kris just smiled and pressed his lips on Jungah’s cheek.

“I was right, you two are plotting on something…again.”

“Kim Seoyoung is a divorcee.”

Kris glanced at Chanyeol with slight surprise.

 

“Huh? So she’s recycled goods?” Jungah balked.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++