37

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

Jungah was dressed in a pair of black disco shorts, a tight fit sleeveless top with mesh panels as she stepped down from her room, on her feet were her Rick Owens sneakers.

“Mei?” Luhan blinked, the others were also eating breakfast.

Lay glanced at his cousin and he blinked.

“I have somewhere to go, can’t join you guys. Lee, I’ll pick you up later.” She said as she pulled her Balenciaga moto jacket around her.

“Are you off to work?” Lay asked.

She nodded.

Luhan eyed her get up.

“I have somewhere to pass by before, bye.” She shrugged before leaving.

Then they heard the low rumble of her Bugatti, soon she was speeding away.

Yejin chuckled. The two Xi males looked at her.

“Seeing her like that, it’s like the old her is back.”

Luhan and Lay looked at each other.

“Oh, .”

 

Heads turned as Jungah stepped in the lobby of Xi Empire’s building, her hair was now tied in a loose bun and her faced framed with Alexander Wang sunglasses.

She smiled as she pressed the button on the elevator.

“Director Xi.” Her secretary greeted her as she arrived.

“Good morning, I have an appointment this afternoon, clear my schedule.”

“Yes, but the meeting with-”

“Cancel it.” She replied before walking to her office.

 

 

Yejin sipped on her coffee as she and Jungah stepped in the mall. She was dressed burgundy peplum dress and Loboutin flats.

“So, any store you want to visit?” Jungah asked.

Yejin smiled.

“Let’s just roam around, Xi.”

“No, we’re going shopping.”

 

Yejin sighed as she pretended to go through the bags and shoes in the store. Salespeople started to scurry around as Jungah pointed the stuff that she chose.

Yejin glanced at the four Dior and Chanel paper bags with them, the two bags were hers, but Jungah was on a roll.

And she had a feeling why.

“But I got it first.” 

Her thoughts were disturbed when she heard Jungah’s semi annoyed voice.

“So what if you did, it doesn’t look like you can afford it.” The other lady smirked at her.

Jungah’s eyes narrowed.

“That doesn’t matter, I still got it first.” Jungah said as she started to tug on the wallet.

Yejin winced and walked to them.

“Don’t get too arrogant, you, you don’t even look like you belong here. How did you get in anyway?”

Yejin eyed the other lady.

Well she owns the place!  She mentally screamed.

“I think I used the windows this time.” Jungah smirked. Then the lady pushed her back and got the wallet.

“What the ?”  She hissed.

“Jungah, please let it go.”

“I got the ing wallet first, Lee.”

“We can get-”

“Call security, get her out of here!” Jungah snapped.

“Jungah, calm down.” Yejin pulled her wrists.

“She insulted me!”

“It’s just a wallet, what is wrong with you?”

Jungah yanked her arm back.

 

 

“I am getting that wallet.”

 

 

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++