24

Worlds Collide: The Collision

 

“So, when do you plan to announce this engagement?” Jungah asked, they were having breakfast at the Xi household, with Lay and Seoyoung.

“Next month.” Luhan replied while eyeing her.

“Don’t look at me like that, I’m not planning anything…yet.” Jungah chuckled as she playfully leaned on her sister-in-law to be.

“Right, I have a few things I’m curious about…” Jungah perked up.

“Shenme(What)?” Lay asked.

“According to the Korean law on divorcees,” She started while glancing at Seoyoung briefly, she noticed she was already tensed on her seat.

“If they plan to remarry again…or something like that, does that man have to do a background check on her?” She blinked innocently.

Luhan gaped at his sister.

“Where do you get those ideas?” Jinhee chuckled while helping Jungah to another serving of fruit.

“I’m just curious.” She shrugged, she almost grinned as she noticed Seoyoung stopped eating.

“Why does he have to background check?” Lay wiped his lips with a napkin.

“I don’t know, what if she’s a gold digger, or her ex had this con disease or something.” She nodded, her eyes widening.

“Mei, were you watching crime scene movies again?” Luhan glanced at her.

“No-”

“Sir, the car’s waiting.” One of their maids stepped in the dining room.

Jungah smiled to herself as she saw Seoyoung pick up her utensils again. Her face looked troubled.

 

 

“I’m riding with Lay, Luhan. Now shoo go away, engaged people!” Jungah grinned as Luhan loaded their things on the trunk of his BMW.

“Take care, unnie!” She waved before trotting along with Lay and Seoyoung.

“What about Kris ge, mei?” Lay asked.

“Are you trying to get rid of me?” She asked in Mandarin.

“No, but you usually go with him.” Lay replied.

“I just missed you, Ge!” She smiled as she squeezed Lay into a hug.

“Did you eat something wrong?” Lay rolled his eyes.

Seoyoung bit her lip. She grew uncomfortable every time they spoke in Chinese. She hated it.

“Uhm guys, I cant really understand you two.” She smiled timidly. Jungah eyed her, then she smiled.

“Then you’ll just have to deal with that.” Jungah chirped lowly as she walked past her.

 

Jungah was quiet throughout the drive, Lay was driving the Hummer to Jeollado and Seoyoung was seated on the passenger seat beside him.

Seoyoung grounded her teeth as she glanced Jungah’s reflection.

Ever since she met the Xi young lady she had a feeling she won’t get along with her and she just proved it now. She found Jungah repulsive and a big hindrance to her.

On the other hand, Jungah was curled on her seat, clad in a skater skirt and a crop top that hugged her figure nicely, she was pondering on the information she has.

 “No, you listen to me, if you try to even get in between me and Lay-”

“Are you going to use him too?”

“What is it to you?”

“Wasn’t my family enough?!”

Who was going to use whom? What did Khun meant when he said family?

 

 

Jungah gracefully leaped down from the car, Lay sighed as walked to her and tugged the hem of her skirt down.

“Mei, seriously.” He grumbled, Jungah just chukled and grabbed her Antigona purse with her, she didn’t fail to catch Seoyoung rolling her eyes.

 

Jungah walked in the hotel and immediately the manager approached her.

“Director, good to see you, Director Wu has arrived just an hour ago.”

“Yes, is everything ready for tomorrow?” She asked pleasantly.

“Of course, we are expecting our first guests tomorrow.”

“Good to hear, Mister Jang, and please show my cousin and the lady to their suites.” She nodded towards Lay and Seoyoung.

“And, Mister Jang?”

“Yes, ma’am?”

“And..put the lady at a separate floor. With discretion.” She nodded before walking. Jungah walked towards the hotel’s boutique then she paused as she saw Kris and Tao. She smiled.

tumblr_mr37uawSAo1qjv087o3_250.gif

Good-looking tower.

She looked up and saw Khun walking out of the boutique with his agent. Her brows furrowed for a moment.

I need to ask him. But..how?

“Miss Xi.” His agent waved at her.

“Hi.” She gave the two men a smile. Khun nodded at her.

“You excited for the party?” Khun asked her.

“They’re opening the race track, what party?” She chuckled.

tumblr_mr37uawSAo1qjv087o1_250.gif

At the same time, Kris glanced up. They finally got off the escalator.

“I expect a rematch.” Khun nodded.

“Well, look forward to it.”

“Jie!” Tao jogged up to them.

“Hey di.”

“Then, we’ll go now, good to see you, Miss Xi.” Khun and his agent left. Kris gave Khun a brief nod before walking to Tao and Jungah.

“You got here first.” She smiled, Kris smiled and pecked her cheek.

“Yes, do you want to see the track? Tao and I are going there.”

 

Khun glanced back at the couple. Jungah was happily chatting with Kris while clutching onto his arm.

“You like her, don’t you?”

Khun frowned and looked away.

“I…cant seem to stay away from her, hyung.”

“You know how that ends…right?”

“I know, but…I’d rather be a good friend than totally stay away.”

The older male glanced at him and gave his shoulder a squeeze.

“Just take care.”

 

 

“They’re here already?” Jungah smiled as she saw the cars.

tumblr_mregb5cTGW1rb03aho1_500.jpg

“Jungie!” Yongguk waved at her. Jungah smiled then she glanced at Kris questioningly. Kris gave her a small nod, she smiled squeezed his hand before walking towards Yongguk and Youngjae. Tao followed her while looking at the cars.

He trusted them with Jungah.

“I’ll come pick you up before the party starts!” He said before walking back to the hotel.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

jungah just declared war.

 

and... guys, check the new poster!!!

thanks to _Melie for making this for me!! :>