Trouble trouble

Summer Interpreter

Sun was still high even so it was late afternoon. I remember being in Barcelona with my dad in the past. Not much changed really. It seemed like city didn’t sleep or take a break at all. On every street there have been some people and of course loads of tourists. Some of them were looking at me weirdly probably due to fact that I was surrounded by six guy, well six very handsome guys. I was actually surprised they didn’t want to sleep. I thought everyone had a jet lag but I guess with them travelling so much it’s a bit different. Since we have been in so beautiful city I wanted to show them few places that I remembered. They are probably crowded but as Barcelona never sleeps, we would see people everywhere anyway.

-          Aigooo, this is beautiful  - said Lu boy while looking at the fountains near one of the busiest streets in Spain.  He didn’t wait for me just dragged his second hal with him towards one of them and started posing for selca. – It will look great on my weibo page. – He added.

Rest of the boys followed them and all started to take pictures. People were looking at them first. Like the have been crazy. They tried at least fifteen different poses. I was looking from a distance like bunch of famous kids started playing in the water. I felt ashamed, like seriously. Then I noticed them looking at me. Tall guys have been smirking. They have been up to something, it was obvious. I felt strange urge to run when Panda boy started to moving towards me. The thing is I couldn’t. I was ind of stuck with bunch of boys whole summer.

-          Noona – He asked in Korean – Take picture with us – He added in Chinese. Good he used simple words as my Chinese wasn’t that good yet.

I hesitated but followed the guy anyway. As soon as I was close to them I felt someone pulling my arms and legs. Oh No…! Was all I could think of before they put my legs in the water.  I was lucky enough they didn’t have idea to just throw me there, so only my bottom half was wet.

-          Yahhh… You bunch of kids..! – I shouted.

I was angry. I was very angry while there were giggling ignoring people who were now clearly staring at me. I was embarrassed.  – What did I get myself into. Yahhh… My phone is wet! Damn it! – Noticing that my phone kind of refuse to work pushed me of the edge. My phone was a gift from my best friend and now was ruined….Oh crap that kind of reminded me I didn’t call her yet.  – Aishhh.. I forgot to call So Yu Min…

-          Are you ok ? – asked Mama finally when he realized I wasn’t impressed.

-          No… My phone is ruined and I forgot to call my best friend… - I admitted defeated.

-          Call from mine – He said.

-          My phone was present from her… and I don’t know her number anyway – I added angrily.  – I will sit there if you need me – I said after a deep sigh and move towards empty bench.

For a while boys have been looking at me and then five of them went back to taking pictures while Mama was observing me quietly.

-          Look isn’t Exo – I heard on my right and started panicking. – It’s definitely them I have to call our friends.

Ok now I was really worried. If bunch of fangirls will appear we won’t have fun. I was already getting up when the other girl, age about thirteen said.

-          Don’t do it, if you call them , they will go mental. You know what happened on Infinite concert? I don’t want them to get hurt or anything.

I felt kind of glad that the younger girl had more sense in her.

-          I wish I could have a picture tough, but I don’t want to be that crazy fan you know, and what if they will refuse? You remember when they posted pictures with fans last time, fandom said many nasty stuff.

Yes I was eavesdropping on the entire conversation. I looked that the young girl, how they were looking at boys.

-          Don’t be stupid if we won’t call them they will never believe us. We are going to be losers anyway since we didn’t even manage to get tickets to their concert. We could at least tae pictures.

At some point I felt bad or them. It was clear they liked the band and didn’t even get chance to get the tickets. I decided to do something nice. Yes, I still was a nice person even so I got rather in bad mood now.

-          Lu---Lu---What was the name again?

-          Luhan, Luhan Oppa – He winked.

-          Actually I have a little favour to ask all of you.

I explained the situation and asked politely if the boys wouldn’t mind to take pictures with two girls. If they haven’t been lucky enough to get to the concert I wanted them to have some kind of good memories. I went slowly towards them and I could tell they were wondering who I am. Firstly they have seen me with their idols so that was suspicious for them already.

-          Hola – I said

-          Oh she speaks Spanish – I heard and smiled. – Hola. Hm… Are you a manager? – The older asked.

-          No.

-          So are you maybe… a girlfriend? – At this moment I chocked then laughed.

-          No… gosh nooo never – They looked ta me strangely and I felt I might have offended them.  – I am in interpreter. I kind of overheard your talk and was wondering if you would like to take a picture with guys. There is one condition tough….

They both kept gazing me as if  I just asked them if they would like million dollars.

-          Don’t make this pictures public till we the boys won’t leave Spain ok?

I looked at them and they confirmed. I wasn’t sure how much I can trust them. At the end they have been fans.  We took some pictures and girls even got autographs and had a little conversation till Panda didn’t come to me.

-          Noona, can we go shopping?

What is wrong with this guy? Since when guys like shopping? He looked at me with puppy eyes and what happened? I agreed – why they all need to be so handsome and cute…. We said goodbye and went towards the shop. I was amused when I noticed Panda dragging his “Mama” towards one of windows. He was jumping also at the same time and it made me chuckle.

-          Hyung please – he begged.

His head was now glued to the shop window. I came closer to take a look and all I knew there were some bags on the display and it seemed like very expensive stuff.

-          Ok Tao – Mama said – get Ashley to have a look with you, I will be right back. Ash can you ? I will be right back I promise.

-          Ok – was all I could say before I was pulled by Tao Panda boy into the shop. Boy with no name followed laughing at me and rolling his eyes. Was I in trouble? Lu and his second half went to the clothes part while I still was being pulled by tall boy towards far end in the shop. Then his eyes light up and he was jumping again catching attention of the sales lady. I looked what he was happy about. Before my own eye was a bag, nothing special. There was one thing that I noticed on it… It said Gucci. What the hell I am doing in expensive shop like that?!

-          Noona? Me, Sehun and Xiumin found you a dress.

-          What the… What dress? – I asked keeping eyes on Tao boy being scared if he won’t try to run away with poor bag that he was hugging now.

-          Is he always like that?

-          No normally he is worse, he behaves now because you are here…. – I got an answer. – Now Noona try it on

I refused. I was scared to put anything that was more expensive that I could imagine. Boys frowned and went back to shopping.

-          Suho Hyung I want this one – Tao screamed. I turned around to see “Suho” behind me with a little bag in his hand.

-          Ok we will take it – he said and panda boy started dancing in the actual store. I face palmed myself. – This is for you -  he handed me bag and a totally brand new phone.  – Let me put in your card there and see if it wil be working.

-          I can’t accept it  - I said shocked by expensive gift.

-          You can we ruined yours.

-          Hyung is rich don’t worry – Lu Han whispered to my ear sending shivers through my spine.

“Mama” swiftly swapped card and now was playing with my new phone. He put some numbers in and handed back to me.

-          I added my number.  – he winked at me

-          I will give you mine too

-          And mine… - I heard.

-          I love you Gucci – that was Tao still hugging the bag.

I accepted the phone as I didn’t really have a choice. Before I actually managed to have it in my hands boys added their numbers and called their phones. It wasn’t bad idea to keep all numbers. Just in case. We paid for the Gucci’s and left the shop when suddenly my phone rang.

-          Hi So Yu Min…

-          Don’t hi to me you know how worried I was?!   - she screamed towards the phone

-          Sorry – I replied  - I got busy.

-          So who is it – she asked carefully. I wasn’t sure if I should actually say anything. I looked around just to make sure all guys are still with me. It seemed they just enjoyed sun and the walk.

-          I guess you will be happy – I started.

-          Don’t tell me? Is it? Is it really Exo? Yahhh! – She screamed and then just kept taking and taking, well shouting how I should pass to Luhan that she think he is hot and so on. I put my phone away of my ear just to let hear shout.

-          Who is it? – shortest guy, I think Xiumin asked.

-          My crazy best friend who is obsessed with your group especially Luhan – I sighed.

At that moment someone snatched my phone. I looked around to see, nobody else than Luhan putting my new phone to his beautiful face, well ear and whispering seductively.

-          Hello there – and then I guess my best friend collapse as there was sudden silence….